• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Odin AP Revision

2-C makes more sense for Surtur, so will go with that

His base form has only one feat of him matching full odin, but that seems far too higher than what he can do with his amped form. so base will be 3-c for now until better feats are found

Well, he was going to eat the Earth, so I doubt that he was well-fed at the time.

It was an alternative timeline, we cannot backscale between realities and billions of years in that manner.

Some problems that I noticed with the recent changes that cited this thread in order to justify them:

Old King Thor and Gorr suddenly received massive upgrades far beyond Odin's level by other members than Confluctor. Was this really accepted?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Old_King_Thor?type=revision&diff=7674172&oldid=7674129

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gorr_the_God_Butcher?type=revision&diff=7674250&oldid=7667844

I am not sure about this page either. Should it also get a variable tier for its empowered by Odin key?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/T...ics)?type=revision&diff=7674175&oldid=7643589

And shouldn't Odinforce Thor get the same statistics as Odin? And what should we do about the key for his further ascended state?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thor_(Marvel_Comics)?curid=2230&diff=7674124&oldid=7674108

Okay. Do we know for a fact that Wolverine as an avatar of the Phoenix Force could channel the entirety of its power though? It seems to make much better sense to scale OKT and Gorr from Odin instead, as OKT used the same power source.

All of them? That doesn't seem to make any sense. The Rachel Summers version explicitly had serious trouble even moving moons during her fight against Necrom, for example.

Anyway, given that there would be no logical reason for Thor with the Odinforce to be infinitely stronger than Odin with the Odinforce, I would much prefer if the OKT and Gorr pages are updated accordingly.

All of them? That doesn't seem to make any sense. The Rachel Summers version explicitly had serious trouble even moving moons during her fight against Necrom, for example.

Anyway, given that there would be no logical reason for Thor with the Odinforce to be infinitely stronger than Odin with the Odinforce, I would much prefer if the OKT and Gorr pages are updated accordingly.
I mean, he'd still be a 2-A at minimum via scaling >= to Odin.

Yes, but Low 1-C is an infinite number of times above that, and Odin has a variable tier.

What do you mean, and why do you think that all Phoenix Force hosts are equally powerful, regardless of their portrayals?

What do you mean, and why do you think that all Phoenix Force hosts are equally powerful, regardless of their portrayals?
I was just saying that being 2-A, possibly Low 1-C, doesn't have to mean that at the lower 2-A tier you can't scale to 2-A people.

Well last time I tried downgrading them, all of you stonewalled it to oblivion so you know.

Well last time I tried downgrading them, all of you stonewalled it to oblivion so you know.
Oh. I don't remember that, but apologise if that is the case. I would definitely be willing to help you out currently if you wish.

I cannot remember, but definitely wasn't 2a possibly low 1c straight up.

Tho I lost interest in fixing the cosmic side of the verse cause a lot of reasons, so if anyone wanna downgrade her, go ahead.

Well, I would greatly appreciate if you take up the task again of making our Marvel Comics pages more reliable. You can start a PM thread with me where you outline what you have in mind if you wish. I will most likely agree with most of it.

Anyway, I still definitely do not think that we should scale Old King Thor and Gorr to being an infinite number of times higher than Odin, rather than stronger but comparable to him.

By the way, what would Skyfather Hercules's tier be? 2-A?

I don't mind this
Thank you for the support. Is somebody here willing to apply the change please?
Just scale them to low 2c or 2c for their own feats
Please explain further.
I wasn't too sure about that. But considering the fact the Godhead contains shit tons of god's we haven't seen and most have Odin or Zeus scaling - and since him >>> Zeus, 2A should be a safe rating.
Yes, agreed.

Well, I would greatly appreciate if you take up the task again of making our Marvel Comics pages more reliable. You can start a PM thread with me where you outline what you have in mind if you wish. I will most likely agree with most of it.
Also, would this be of interest to you, @Confluctor ?

Yeah, that is. Tho he also has a power mechanism - some shit about prayer or something - but don't quote me on it, been too long since I read anything of his.

So, 3-C to 2-A?
yeah olympians get their power from worship. Hera was going to rewrite the universe after getting enough worship

Please explain further.
Been too long since I read Aaron's run but iirc Gorr and Thor has universal statements or multi universal. We can just scale from them ig?

Also, would this be of interest to you, @Confluctor ?
I don't know yet. Maybe if something changes in the future sure, but not ATM sorry

yeah olympians get their power from worship. Hera was going to rewrite the universe after getting enough worship
God I love glorious power mechanism. Thanks for verifying.

This seems consistent across Marvel Gods (can't remember for Norse tho). Egyptian Gods have a similar mechanism. theirs seems slightly more broken cause they can cease existing all together iirc.

Been too long since I read Aaron's run but iirc Gorr and Thor has universal statements or multi universal. We can just scale from them ig?
Wouldn't it be better to just give them the same tiering as Odin? Or at least Odin's upper level.
I don't know yet. Maybe if something changes in the future sure, but not ATM sorry
Okay. That is unfortunate, but no problem.
God I love glorious power mechanism. Thanks for verifying.

This seems consistent across Marvel Gods (can't remember for Norse tho). Egyptian Gods have a similar mechanism. theirs seems slightly more broken cause they can cease existing all together iirc.
The Asgardians have virtually no worshippers but a few of them are rather powerful anyway, yes.

We already went through this. It's alt reality and cross continuity scaling for them don't work them same as it does for verse constants like PF
Okay. No problem. Please elaborate regarding their greatest feats, so we can scale from that instead.

Back