• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread.

So, since I have seen plenty of this threads, I though that it would be a good idea if I make a thread to talk about how Marvel is currently going, index stats more generally, and maybe some opinions about the newer comics.

So, here we go, hope this don't turn bad.

MNFS
New Fresh start.

Disscuss.

I don't know, maybe we could talk a bit about it, but important revisions should be disscused in another thread.

MCU or Comic version?

Btw, like any other comic character here, her profile is outdated as she lacks several capabilities, I hope that someone could do the favor of fixing it.

I like monster unleashed a lot, and seeing several Avengers readying to f*** the Celestials just make my day.

Now thinking in two things:

• 1) Robbie has possesion that allows him to possess Low 2C characters (Blaze could scale to that).
  • 2) They actually remember the God Killer Armor that Stark was suppossed to wear in Iron Man 2013.

I'm just not a fan of the way writers have been treating celestials these last few years. Time Runs Out, Ultimates, and now Avengers. They are the new fodders

I mean, if you can treat someone that stalemated a galaxy-sized storm to lose to someone that almost died to megaton bombs and had her ass handed by the Silver Samurai...

Yes, her

By context I mean the whole Mighty Thor run by Jason Aaron. I could do this 2 ways: list through every issue and point out the flaws (which I'd rather not to be frank, 'cause there's so fricking many), or just summarise it in one sentence here: "The whole retconning of Mjolnir and the title of Thor is stupid, unnecessary, left the lore a bloody mess, and carried messages with the subtlety of a hammer in the face"

Edit: In fact, the Thor fans and I had quite a rant back then as well

She should not, at all.

I read the new issue of Thor 2018, and Jane is still freaking alive after all those thousand of years.

Aaron is not going let her die...

I could say some really depressing things about the overall health of Marvel and the American comicbook industry, but that might cause conflict and strong disagreements, so it is probably best if I try to shut up.

So, I have been thinking on thsi recently.

We make separated profiles for each of DC reboted character, should not we make the same thing with Marvel, separating them between Pre and Post Secret Wars 2.

Nah. It wasn't a true reboot. The difference would be negligible in terms of personal histories. The power levels of a lot of Marvel characters currently seem portrayed as far lower than previously though.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Anyone read up on the Punisher (war machine ) comics?
I just recently did.

Felt like a mixture of good action scenes and jokes, and very lazy repetitive writting.

https://***************.to/

^Here I read most of my comics (Though, I also see videocomics in YT),

I think we need to put some attention to Adam Warlock, seeing how he has main role in the new event of Infinity Wars.

Back