• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DougDoug Discussion Thread

This is a discussion thread for the characters from DougDoug's A.I Tournament.
Video for those that haven't seen it:

Currently we have Ghandi's profile added to the page, so this is a place to talk about other profiles from that video that can be added, other potential profiles from DougDoug's channel that can be added, and more

Last edited:
So I'm going to start this off

Characters who obviously scale to Ghandi:
Doomguy (Tanked multiple nukes)
Dragonborn (Faught Doomguy)
Link (Harmed Ghandi)
Mario (Faught with Link & harmed him)
Ryu (Faught with and harmed Link)
Master Chief (Could fight on par with Mario)
Kirby (Defeated Link)
Senator Armstrong (Faught with Kirby)
Solid Snake (Faught with Kirby)
Matt (Harmed Solid Snake)

People who might not scale to Ghandi:
Sonic (Got stomped by Kirby)
Trevor (Got stomped by Senator Armstrong)
Sans (Got stomped by Matt)
Kratos (Got stomped by Solid Snake, but Snake did consider Kratos's weapons better than his own, so maybe his weapons scale)
Steve (Ghandi took him out pretty easily and I don't recall Steve ever harming Ghandi or surviving much attacks)

LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!

dougdougw-dougdoug.gif

Okay some potential videos that can be scaled:
The D&D Campaign video. I have knowledge with D&D scaling, so I can try to set aside an hour to listen to it and power scale it

And if I'm feeling lazy I can do what all the other D&D scalers of FC/OC do and copy and paste the level 1 adventurer stats but I like to actually try when making my profiles so I'm not going to do that

A composite GTA 5 character from his videos might be interesting, but idk if that warrents a profile or not. It would also be an incon machine as his abilities are entirely random

Scaling his chat might be possible? Idk about this one but eh

That's about it, idk what else could realistically be tiered, but DougDoug has a lot of content so there's probably something out there

i'm aware of profiles for Chat and Kirby from JBW, which we could maybe port over to FC/OC? Unsure on the stance of that.

But if we're doing more than just the video game tournament, I'd suggest we rename this thread to "DougDoug Discussion Thread"

i'm aware of profiles for Chat and Kirby from JBW, which we could maybe port over to FC/OC? Unsure on the stance of that.
iirc there have been profiles that have been ported from there before, so I think we should be fine. I doubt JBW will really care tbh

Also unless someone tanked Doomguys BFG and the Doomguy from the space video is the same one from the Tournament, I don't think they should be Star level. Chat's scaling also seems iffy. They gave 2 diffrent ratings for pretty much the same feat

iirc there have been profiles that have been ported from there before, so I think we should be fine. I doubt JBW will really care tbh

Also unless someone tanked Doomguys BFG and the Doomguy from the space video is the same one from the Tournament, I don't think they should be Star level
yeah i thought the same thing, want me to go port kirby over real quick?

What About DougDoug Himself?
We might be able to scale the civilizations he makes, such as Dougtopia, and maybe specific characters, but idk if the actual human DougDoug has much feats other than being implied to have more power than the chat which is questionable at times

We might be able to scale the civilizations he makes, such as Dougtopia, and maybe specific characters, but idk if the actual human DougDoug has much feats other than being implied to have more power than the chat which is questionable at times
Yeah But I Was Referring to his Pepper (Or Whatever It Is) Avatar

omg I just found out DougDougDoug (DougDoug's 2nd channel) has a tournament with jobs

I'm about to make profiles for this

omg I just found out DougDougDoug (DougDoug's 2nd channel) has a tournament with jobs

I'm about to make profiles for this

So I watched the video. First, spectacular video, almost as good as the Video Game AI tournament. Now, the following does contain spoilers for the video. I don't spoil who wins, but I do spoil who doesn't, so click the below after watching the video.
Second, in terms of tiering, a large chunk of the characters are 10-A, with only a few weaker ones such as the politicians & unemployed people being 10-B. Most have access to 9-C to 9-B weapons.

A lot of them would have martial arts and weapon mastery as there are plenty of statements of them having cqc training and being skilled with diffrent weapons. There are also plenty of more wacky hacks such as Status Effect Inducement, Explosion Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Pressure Points, and a few more

Speed would be Average Human for most and Athletic Human for the faster ones such as the Mailmen & Teachers

Lots of Gifted to Genius level intellect feats

Really the only characters deserving of a profile are as follows:
Lawyers
Programmers
Fast Food Workers
Drug Dealers
Politicians
Doctor
Construction Worker
Chefs
Teachers
Mailmen
Truckers

Youtubers, Unemployed, Scientists, Farmers, and Janitors don't do enough in the video to warrent a profile IMO
Now to watch the D&D video

Okay some potential videos that can be scaled:
The D&D Campaign video. I have knowledge with D&D scaling, so I can try to set aside an hour to listen to it and power scale it

And if I'm feeling lazy I can do what all the other D&D scalers of FC/OC do and copy and paste the level 1 adventurer stats but I like to actually try when making my profiles so I'm not going to do that
Just finished the D&D campaign video

No Spoiler & No Scaling Review: God this was the funniest I think the chat has ever been. DougDoug's chat is peak. Really well put together story and adventure. Would love to see a sequel/another D&D campaign like this

Spoiler Review: Porky being the twist villian really caught me off guard. But it honestly worked so well. The ending was super funny, Walter was an imposing antagonist, though I do feel he was defeated too easily, and DougDoug makes a great DM.

For scaling, I think that the adventurers should have 2 keys. One key for Floors 1-3, and one for Floor 4. The characters seem to get a pretty big boost in power on Floor 4 and it's shown throughout the campaign that the characters gain strength shockingly fast, such as the Wizard learning Ray of Milk pretty much instantly, and even basic stuff such as dresses and simple clothing can increase their power, so assuming they get more powerful each floor isn't much of a stretch. There isn't much noticable diffrence between the power levels in floors 1-3, but its a bit more noticable in Floor 4, so they should have a seperate key for that.

As for where their tiers would be, a Floor 1 Wizard survived getting lava shot on her. Tanking lava requires 137,500 Joules, so Wall level. The wizard is described as the least durable in the party, so everyone upscales this, thus making the NPC's AP Wall level, thus making the main parties AP Wall level.

Speed is kind of tricky, but something like Athletic Human - Peak Human sounds about right. There are a few feats that might be calculatable, but that can happen later

LS would be average human except for Barbarian, who ripped a fridge door off its hinges, which can be calculated. He's also spectacular at throwing Porky

Plenty of good hacks, a lot of them are self explainitory just by watching the video.

The Floor 4 party should scale to the dragon's lego fire breath, which I can try to calculate. I'm expecting Wall level - Wall level+. The Wizard, who's the physically weakest, could destroy a barrel, which is Wall level, so more evidence for upscaling their prior versions.

The staff has spells that varry from Wall level to Small Building level, and has summons that vary from Wall level to Building level

Villians who can get profiles:
Most Floor 1 & 3 Villians that have feats (Mainly Dino Nugget, Hot Pocket, Oreo, Roomba, Mop, Fridge, and maybe the washing machine)
The Floor 2 Mannequins
The Lego Dragon
Walter (The BBEG)
Walter's Staff
Floor 4 Porky (The real BBEG) (He has feats in floors 1-3, but nothing too impressive)
That's it for now. I'll start working on sandboxes for them

Steve (Ghandi took him out pretty easily and I don't recall Steve ever harming Ghandi or surviving much attacks)

Just watched the vid, it's stupid funny, Steve shield did tank an attack from Ghandi's rocket launcher, his laser eyes did break the shield however so if anything

Ghandi's laser eyes > his rocket launcher, and steve gets a 7-C shield

Back