• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion Thread.

Has Marvel gotten any better the past year or so? I mostly stopped after Secret Wars and only read Al Ewing's Ultimates which was okay I guess. Tried reading Jane Thor and just about quit Marvel altogether.

Malikobama1 said:
Has Marvel gotten any better the past year or so? I mostly stopped after Secret Wars and only read Al Ewing's Ultimates which was okay I guess. Tried reading Jane Thor and just about quit Marvel altogether.
Depends on what you read. She's no longer thor.

Sorry for the inactivity, RL tends to screw you over pretty funny.

So, anyone saw the new Venom trailer?

Infinity Wars #1 came already:

IWs
Click here to read the issue (If you haven't read it already).

Seems like Nic Spencer is going to fix a whole lot of issues I had with spiderman post one more day and with Dan Slotts run. Things are getting better, slowly, but they're getting better.

I am itching to say what I really think about current day Marvel, but I don't want to cause any drama, so it is best if I keep quiet.

If I remember correctly thor is regaining/regained his title as... thor (hmmm makes sense), also id have to agree with you guys despite marvel being my all time favorite fictional franchise recently its been... a huge mess (I just hope they can pull it back and bring back good marvel).

(Sucks to cause until recently (last 2 or so years) marvel had been awesome)

I used to love Marvel. Nowadays, not so much.

Yeah ive read most of marvel and I still do love it (haven't read anything recently thats not X-Men, totally not avoiding the other stuff ovo) but I guess every franchise has to have a dark period or two.

Forget to bump this thing lol. Btw Infinity Wars #2 was already out:

IW's
Infinity Wars Issue #2.

Yep. She will be the one that will rewrite the universe and give birth the fusioned characters that were mention some months ago.

Bump.

Saw that Knull's profile is being discussed, pretty sure that not a lot of people will notice the meaning of his name.

Would you give the feat of killing(decapitating) a celestial to him or the necro sword?

(And doesnt knull mean fu*k in swedish)

Venom-Knull-kills-a-Celestial

Is it just me, or are they trying to recapture the 90s Venom craze as of late?

Probably, after all this "refresh" and "legacy" with the characters "coming back" . They are "remaking" everything from the past.

Because you know, nostalgy sells.

Back