• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: ANTI-Revising the Cosmic Hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... SO... My ass exploded after watching this one. Now I'm going to prove 1-A tiers in Marvel. Let's start with this dude. The Marvel's multiverse is literally living being called Multi-Eternity, which contains whole multiverse, which contains infinite spatial dimensions in reality similar to Negative Zone . Okay, this duda already is high 1-B tier, but he is literally exist outside himself . He exist at one level with NQ, which exist outside multiverse . This smells like 1-A tier... So... this at least is a food for your thinking.

Now, let's see to this duda (I will call it so, because i can) too, he /is apart from whole creation /transcends all realities . So, if he transcends all realities, why he doesn't transcends that copy of Negative Zone above? So... he transcends... So he is 1-A.

Via feat above, those dudas are above base line 1-A tier.

And the last one-PRB . For all Secret Wars there was a context of infinite dimensional multiverse .And he was stated to be beyond multiverse and all infinite spatial dimensions , and when PRB was reffered like infinite-dimensional being-this is just show of adapting for multiverse(this isn't mean, that he is infinite-dimensional), so PRB is 1-A tier.

OvwL295mkP0

From the Outerverse page: Being beyond infinite-dimensional structures is not enough to qualify as an outerverse.

Rather than 1-A, Pre-Retcon Beyonder is more along the lines of very-far-above-baseline High 1-B.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
From the Outerverse page: Being beyond infinite-dimensional structures is not enough to qualify as an outerverse.
Rather than 1-A, Pre-Retcon Beyonder is more along the lines of very-far-above-baseline High 1-B.
Yep, but he obviously transcends it (in this context)

All of that is depending on if the Negative Zone is High 1-B (which I believe it is as well)... Which if that is revised to such a level then a lot would be affected, not just the aforementioned God-Tiers.

I do agree that 1-A Beyonders, TLT , and the like is extremely possible though.

Well extremely possible leads more to a "Possibly far Higher" or "Possibly 1-A" which from the sounds of it may fit more.

The difference between a High 1-B character and a 1-A character is as big as the difference between a 10-C character and a 2-A character. Beyonder is far above the High 1-B baseline, but nowhere near the possibility of being 1-A.

Nah the difference between High 1-B and 1-A is larger than the difference between 11-C and High 1-B.

I agree with POTM. Also, we cannot have two thread about the same topic at the same time, so I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back