• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Seems more like a feat for his horse specifically, which i don't think scales to anybody
I'm trying to think about it, like if I'm on a horse and extend my arm and grab something heavy, how much would it affect the horse compared to how much it'd affect my arm? It doesn't seem like the rope is attached to Knightwing but it's hard to see with him being so far away and much of the tank's mass would have to be lifted by the horse, especially in flight (lifting stuff in the air is always tricky business).

So does Knightwing have any other notable feats?

"Ossification Charge", I guess that's the name of his ability here, you can add it to that blog

And yeah I get the same feeling from that quote, either that or it depends on how much he touches you, but I don't think that's the case

the "charge" part could reffer to the fact he didn't use the full power of it instead of that being part of the name
Ossification sorta makes sense as the name i guess, where should i mention it tho?

Yeah that does look a lot better
Also i think the rock throw might be the only instance of Grey Gargoyle harming Iron Man, should he be able to fully scale with that?

I guess he can be placed on the same tier as Wanda lol

Are you sure he doesn't fight him in other occasions? Or hurts other Hand members who could hurt Iron Man?

Updated the rating, does High 8-C to 8-B look good?
Also i should probably calc Grey Gargoyle throwing that rock, that could give him a much better rating than Wall level

Divide it by 1.5x based on his example "If Wa is a 10-pound rock above the water, it should weigh around 6.6 pounds when submerged underwater. If Wa is a 300-pound boulder, it will weigh about 200 pounds underwater. Looking at it another way, it is the water which supports one-third of the rock’s weight."

That's what I've used in my calcs anyway

images

We need an anime for Spider-Man with this suit

Divide it by 1.5x based on his example "If Wa is a 10-pound rock above the water, it should weigh around 6.6 pounds when submerged underwater. If Wa is a 300-pound boulder, it will weigh about 200 pounds underwater. Looking at it another way, it is the water which supports one-third of the rock’s weight."

That's what I've used in my calcs anyway
The page also says "Since most rocks end up with SG a little greater than granite, it is reasonable to use the .66 or 2/3 ratio as a general rule" right above that example so i think 0.66 would be more accurate

It's almost the same, you could as well do 2 x weight of the rock / 3 and it'll give you the same as:

200 (assuming it weighs 200 kg) x 0.66 = 132

200/1.5 = 133.333333

200 x 2 /3 = 133.333333

I just feel like 1.5 is a little more concrete and close to just using 0.66, though if you divide 2 by 3 and get 0.666666667, then you get the same result as the above if multiplied with the mass of the rock.

Could fragmenting the rock be calced to be used for AP aswell? As Grey Gargoyle would have had to throw the rock hard enough for it to shatter, or could the rock just be fragile?
Other stone objects caused by him fall from certain places and don't shatter, so some if not all of it shattering was his doing

Basically a suit that inspired from Japanese Tokusatsu heroes series, Kamen Rider
I can see the influences but on Spidey it looks very strange, like his logo is approaching the appearance of a grasshopper, the blue horn on his forehead clashing so much with all the red... Every time they modify Spidey's outfit so much I'm not a fan. Most of the MCU and the 2018 game's suits look more on the ugly side to me.

Even the Japanese Spider-Man didn't sacrifice that design by adding more unnecessary stuff on top, he looks like one of those weird action figures with extra armor and big guns xD

The flaws are pretty visible and it has pretty glaring problems if we wanna go all critical on it but as a kid I probably would've loved it tbh, I never got the chance to see it. The most Iron Man exposure I got was the comics, Spider-Man TAS and Hulk TAS

Back