• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

The first one, he doesn't have any brown parts in the actual episode
unknown.png

That's normally how it is described in the comics, yeah.

Don't forget about his weird one-off power of traveling through stone or something xD

The description for his quote is actually wrong, as he switches to just saying "Rejoice i am Ultimo" without the deliverer part after being taken control of Mandarin
Jokes aside the profile looks good

Would he be MCB physically as well? He does kinda walk through buildings without trouble but I wanna hear your opinion.

I don't remember the heroes doing much against him.

What about him in Season 2? How does he do, if he fights at all?

It's unlikely that he of all characters got stronger, unless there was an unmentioned boost
He blasts several Monks with some sort of laser than makes them stuck in mid-air
Oh yeah that, that kinda looks like Gravity Manip as well

I'm guessing Iron Man doesn't have that ability all the time and needed external help to Hank Pym himself to microscopic sizes

As for Ultimo only screaming... flanderization I guess

We can put a little more effort than that I think xD

Creating tech that can shrink and grow is pretty awesome and bonkers

I added some abilities and references for Grey Gargoyle, i'm gonna watch the episodes again to see what his ratings would be
Also i think this feat should be calced, seems like it could be Class K

Yeah that's a good LS feat for him

Where do you think he'll be AP wise?

Grey Gargoyle can accidentally pertify himself aswell which is pretty strange as he is already a rock
His skin is a result of him petrifying himself iirc, so the only way I could explain this... is that he somehow petrified himself even more?

I guess you could add it to his Weaknesses "If he touches himself he can petrify himself more, though it doesn't turn him into a statue, it just slightly paralyzes the small area around where he touched.
I already listed that as a weakness, albeit with less detail
I guess she could stay at "At least Wall level, possibly 8-B"?
Makes sense

Also here's some additional info on the molecular tech Tony made
The tech was made only for expanding, however Tony could reprogram it to shrink aswell

Then again I suppose US soldiers (soldiers of any kind I suppose) aren't often the most mentally stable people either...

which I think is for the second intro.
I believe he's shirtless in some scenes in season 2 aswell
One armed too, good lord. Class K support, potentially.
Seems more like a feat for his horse specifically, which i don't think scales to anybody
Also, Blizzard knows about dwarf stars? That's a nice bit of dialogue tbh. Doesn't necessarily show his intellect but a reference to that is pretty cool.
I agree it is quite cool

Back