• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

I still need to go through the Iron Man series to check for any extra abilities (and feats that could've been missed) given all the pages we have planned. The most we have so far is Iron Man and Blizzard.

Vibranium seems to be very versatile in the show, there's vibranium liquid alloy, vibranium plastic and vibranium ammo
nvm i'm mixing up adamantium and vibranium together, the liquid alloy and plastic go to adamantium

Last edited:
So an adamantium armor with vibranium ammo then? Sounds pretty cool
I don't think there's any evidence to suggest that sadly, so no Country level Iron Man armors yet

It definatly seems like something too notable to not mention on the profile, i guess "up to x rating with preperation/equipment (Has enough vibranium ammo to blow a hole through the Earth"

Rewatching the lightning clip for Mandarin it doesn't seem like he actually causes lightning, he fires a beam into the sky, which causes lightning, which seems to strike the beam and send it down to earth. Perhaps this was supposed to magnify it's power in some way?

Another animation error xD

Also, if Modok was behind that time-space manipulation thingy that's pretty extraordinary

Also, are you planning on making a calc for this, or do you think it's too vague?

Btw some of tony's military tech has some pretty impressive feats aswell, could these potentially scale to some of his stronger armors?
Hmm, it could... We could also make pages for these vehicles, at least the Grim Reaper

Also, did a thing

Also, are you planning on making a calc for this, or do you think it's too vague?
Yeah i think it's a little too vague, we don't know who made the hole or if they caused it by themselves or with some equipment, at most i could see it being a possibly rating but that's it
Also the Mandarin profile looks good, i think this could be a good quote for his exo-armor tab
As for ratings
Base: scales to season 1 Iron Man
Amped by the Heart of Darkness: Upscales heavily from Season 2 and Final Armor Iron Man for overpowering him and toying around with him
Exo-Armor: Scales to Final Armor Iron Man for battling him

Last edited:
Btw some of tony's military tech has some pretty impressive feats aswell, could these potentially scale to some of his stronger armors?
Are you thinking of calculating these?

With a sound file too, I presume?

Base: scales to season 1 Iron Man
Amped by the Heart of Darkness: Upscales heavily from Season 2 and Final Armor Iron Man for toying around with him
Exo-Armor: Scales to Final Armor Iron Man for battling him
Nice, aiight

I already made a few using the model sheats
GreyGargoyle1994IronManTAS.png
Dreadknight1994IronManTAS.png
blacklash1994IronManTAS.png

Speaking of renders, I modified the Ultimo one a bit, which do you think is better?

👍

Me too, I'll keep that one around.

And on the subject of Ultimo, in S2 which of these two designs is accurate to him?

Back