• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel 1-A's

I mean

I wouldn't exactly say they're exceptionally into 1-A

Presence, Star Maker, and the like are higher and they are weaker than umineko and lovecraft

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean
I wouldn't exactly say they're exceptionally into 1-A

Presence, Star Maker, and the like are higher and they are weaker than umineko and lovecraft
stop your bias Kadmon, Job and Divine Creator are all stronger than Star maker.

just stop your bias with marvel. who cares if other 1-As are stronger smh

>Proof otherwise

>Since when is Beyonder above baseline?

>Since when does it surpass divine creator?

>is only above the regular multiverse

>Could literally be affected by the nexus of all realities

INB4 b-b-but vsbw stated that beyonder is possibly above oblivion so they must be right? ƒñô

Now back to where we was how is beyonder even above oblivion?

b-b-but vsbw stated that beyonder is possibly above oblivion so they must be right? ƒñô

I would say Divine Creator is well into 1-A, as Job Burke and Ka'dmon.

Based on DaMatteis' continuous portrayal of the dream containing multiple 1-A constructs.. Here is how it structually works from the stories :

• The Dream itself contains things such as a 1-A realm , void , and unreality. 1-A concepts also exists within it consistently.
  • The Divine Creator views the dream as a dream. The Creator is > Oblivion, as Oblivion is > Regular Humans . Oblivion himself stated this . The Men of Lineage do as well and was shown to be a threat to the Creator.
  • Job (Post-Awakening) was beyond Ka'dmon and Termineus' Comprehension, when both know the Divine Creator's FP... Even Pre-Awakening, he's shown fear to Termineus and even called him "Master" when even Ka'dmon or the Creator failed to be given such respect . Thusly I'd say he's comparable, if not stronger than the Creator.
Whether or not this makes a difference is up for you to debate.

Someone needs to write a summery for Job Burk btw. I been working on cleaning up the page, but can somone write a few sentences or something?

I'm not denying divine creator is above baseline, he's definitely above baseline, it's just that he's not on the same level as the strongest 1-As

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
  • The Divine Creator views the dream as a dream. The Creator is > Oblivion, as Oblivion is > Regular Humans . Oblivion himself stated this . The Men of Lineage do as well and was shown to be a threat to the Creator.
If he's as above oblivion as he is above humans, he would be high 1-A, however, I would like proof of this please.

If referring to me, I just gave a good idea of how far into 1-A they actually are based off the stories DaMatteis made involving them. And no they aren't the strongest 1-A's. They definitely aren't the weakest.

Back