• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel 1-A's

Lol that sounds like bias can you explain me how they don't even sandman agreed with it.

Transcending dimensions and time and space isn't 1-A anymore K

And if they arent 1-A then beyonder shouldn't even be one. KEK

Please Tetro... Do it calmly. No " destroying " or " humiliating " ridiculousness. Just a simple debate. I refuse for anyone to get in trouble over this... Even if we are in similar opinions regarding these sets of characters.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
  • The Divine Creator views the dream as a dream. The Creator is > Oblivion, as Oblivion is > Regular Humans . Oblivion himself stated this . The Men of Lineage do as well and was shown to be a threat to the Creator.
If he's as above oblivion as he is above humans, he would be high 1-A, however, I would like proof of this please.
Alright, stop right there. This is not how the tier works or else Every Taikyokou user is High 1A . Trancending a Baseline 1A like he would trancend Humans is as relevant as that Baseline 1A trancending a High 1B is. This simply means that no matter how strong you are, you are still nothing compared the the being that completly trancends you. This is 2 > 1 Taikyokou all over again.

Tetro isn't seriously trying to ridicule anyone. I don't think "destroying" and "humiliating" is meant seriously.

Unholy got told off for doing as much, that along with a few other things got him banned for a bit. I don't care myself, but just saying someone more sensitive than me may report you or something.

"High Outerverse level: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating."

Sigh

Its good to see in this place and by this site tiering more 1-A Beings in Marvel...i remember when they are only Multiversal/16-D Like DC and anime manga God tier xD

And still some users will say "no no no, Living Tribunal > all, special Oblivion" xD

Why is The living Tribunal getting upgraded to 1-A again?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Divine Creator wouldn't be High 1-A.
I didnt try to imply otherwise. Only saying that him trancending Obby like that dosnt make him High 1A (Because someone find that apperently impossible) and thus, would be no problem for The Devine Creator to scale him like that.

Sera Loveheart said:
I mean...
There's those that believe TLT is Multi-Omniversal. So...
What does that even mean?

It comes from him having a "Omniversal Wardrobe" in his personal dimension, which somehow means that the wardrobe alone is the size of an omniverse and his dimension is several times larger.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It comes from him having a "Omniversal Wardrobe" in his personal dimension, which somehow means that the wardrobe alone is the size of an omniverse and his dimension is several times larger.
????

Wokistan said:
Doesn't Disney own the water systems in part of florida or something? By extention, TLT backscales to tier -1 via owning IRL things
no

Wouldn't it make more sense for the wardrobe to be Multi-Omniversal since TLT just owns it and doesn't scale to it (but it's not even Multi-Omniversal)

Back