• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel 1-A's

The Tetromino King said:
the omniversal wardrobe is just clothes across the omniverse. OBDome is reaching
What is OBDome?

however i still don't see beyonder is more 1-A than the Divine Creator does.

most ppl agreed to it including marvel experts but all my commets on my blog got removed after i changed my name.

Marvel will not have 1-A here in this wikia, if you make a thread with 1-A evidence it will only be deleted.

Can somebody please explain why TLT is 1-A?

Well, just finished the story again (the parts that were actually published. The final two issues never got a wide release), and...Job and K'ad-Mon's pages need serious work, but I'll make an actual thread on that when I care enough to.

@PsychoWarper

The only story arc that these characters exist in.

The one started in Man-Thing and almost concluded in Strange Tales (before it was cancelled).

Ah ok well this is the first time ive heard of these guys(Job Burke, Divine Creator and K'admon) so I just wanted to know.

(I thought I knew most of the marvel God Tier characters... guess not)

1-A is too high.

High 1-B should probably be fine, though.

I'll explain why in a proper thread, so that I don't crowd this one/have to repost everything.

Okay . May I have one last question ?

Could it be " At least High 1-B , possibly 1-A " , or High 1-B is the final decision ? I can explain why in a proper thread, but there are a few posibly 1-A things I'd like to mention before the downgrade to High 1-B for everyone (Not that I'd be against that anyways... Easier to make matches and for possibly future scaling later onwards... But I want to make sure that we don't downgrade it now, then evidence proves they are 1-A and end up upgraded later on, like we did for a few Marvel characters, like Beyonder)

@Seed

I'll give more explanations in an actual thread, but I don't believe Job or K'ad-Mon showed off anything 1-A within the story arc, though you're free to post it during discussion.

• ">Hasn't even read the Peter Parker comic"
You mean the issue of Peter Parker: Spider-Ma that references events from this arc?

• "> high 1-B without explaining anything"
"I'll explain why in a proper thread, so that I don't crowd this one/have to repost everything." - Me, several posts ago

• "The fact is Kadmon was before and is more important than any abstract."
K'ad-Mon was not before any abstract. He was born from the first woman after creation. There are abstracts who literally are creation itself.

If you're saying he's more important than any abstract because he maintains the dream of creation, then that is true within this story/particular view of the cosmology. However, it is a view that is not referenced outside of DeMatteis' writing, and the story itself does not really involve or directly bring up any of the other abstracts. You are acting like "nothing can exist without the Man of Lineage" is something that is a constant in Marvel's cosmology, whereas I don't think it's ever brought up outside of these issues. This is an important distinction to make.

• "the existence of kadmon is even far more important than TLT without him all of creation wouldn't even exist at all."
I don't believe TLT is ever even mentioned during these events, nor are the beings of Eternity, Infinity, etc. (If they are, and I am forgetting, then please show me the pages.) The the story is more self-contained, and thus the two are never compared. Also, being "more important than TLT" and maintaining creation isn't a 1-A feat.

• "Funny thing is kadmon has more 1-A feats than beyonder does."
More than "zero direct feats and some vague scaling" isn't a high bar. If he has so many 1-A feats, you could always just show the pages, because there is currently one High 1-B feat linked on his page followed by Ted believing that perhaps he is a threat to the Creator, which is something else I can explain my issues with.

• "Can you even explain 1-A is too high?"
"I'll explain why in a proper thread, so that I don't crowd this one/have to repost everything." - Still me, still several posts ago

• "inb4 the divine creator is 11-C"
Wow, it's almost as if snide comments about things I didn't say instead of just posting evidence to go along with your points is entirely useless for the conversation at hand!

• "You can remove the profile. i rather want them to be deleted than heavily downplayed."
You made profiles about obscure and vague characters that few people have ever heard of and rated them extremely high. I read the exact same story you did and disagree with some of the rankings you've provided, while still agreeing they could be rated very highly. Before I even create a thread posting why I think this, you cry "omg downplay!! might as well just remove the profiles".

In what universe is this helpful? How can we actually discuss the stats of these characters if you don't want to have an actual discussion? Did you by any chance notice that upon disagreeing with some of these stats, I stated that I would make a thread about it and post my evidence as opposed to just downgrading them without any input? That's because if something I think is incorrect can be shown to be perfectly fine with actual evidence from the comics, I want to know that. I never said "my opinion is right because I said so". I said "these pages need serious work" and offered to provide why I think so, which would allow people the opportunity to actually have a debate.

Back