• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel 1-A's

>K'ad-Mon was not before any abstract. He was born from the first woman after creation. There are abstracts who literally are creation itself.

The other abstract like multi eternity didn't even exist in this story. The nexus of all realities was literally everything even in this story it was infinite D. Not to mention Cleito existed on a place which was before time and space or that Sorrow was older than time itself. The existence of galactus was mentioned and that he was nothing but an unborn thought in the creator mind. And he is as old as the other abstract like death and infinity. Not to mentioning even dreams themselves can be the beginning and ending of all creations. (And before you said Galactus is just 2-A (Life brnger getting a high 1-B upgrade and he is just full powered galactus and it was Agreed that even Galactus himself is high 1-B.)

I don't believe TLT is ever even mentioned during these events, nor are the beings of Eternity, Infinity, etc. (If they are, and I am forgetting, then please show me the pages.) The the story is more self-contained, and thus the two are never compared. Also, being "more important than TLT" and maintaining creation isn't a 1-A feat.

That wasn't even supposed to be a 1-A feat KEK.( Oh and wasn't TLT supposed to get a possibly 1-A tier? According to Matt and Ant he is getting that tier.)

>Job and K'ad-Mon aren't abstracts or abstract-like.

The fallen star are literally the primal embodiments of thoughts and feelings.

I will be waiting for your thread.

K I'm leaving this site again you can ban me if you want.

• "The other abstract like multi eternity didn't even exist in this story."
This is actually a point that I already made. You stated that, and I quote, "The fact is Kadmon was before and is more important than any abstract". This implies there is comparison between the two, but you are acknowledging now that this story does not reference or acknowledge their existence, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

• "The nexus of all realities was literally everything even in this story it was infinite D."
I never denied or even referenced this.

• "Not to mention Cleito existed on a place which was before time and space or that Sorrow was older than time itself. The existence of galactus was mentioned and that he was nothing but an unborn thought in the creator mind. And he is as old as the other abstract like death and infinity."
Galactus did not become "Galactus" until his iteration of reality ended. There are a great many abstract characters who have statements such as "older than/above time", and if we're going with cross story scaling, we're also aware of multiple versions of the cosmos, now. Of course, the very idea of fully scaling every aspect of the cosmology across stories here doesn't really work. Especially since, as you said yourself, stuff like Multi-Eternity "didn't even exist in this story".

• "Not to mentioning even dreams themselves can be the beginning and ending of all creations. (And before you said Galactus is just 2-A (Life brnger getting a high 1-B upgrade and he is just full powered galactus and it was Agreed that even Galactus himself is high 1-B.)"
1. The story directly refers to what we consider "reality" to be a dream, which is apparently quite literal, so I'm not sure why you say "even dreams" like they're some unimportant thing.

2. Being above another High 1-B isn't 1-A, and even then, trying to bring Lifebringer Galactus (and the entire arc he recently featured prominently in) has its own significant problems, which I'll bring up.

• "That wasn't even supposed to be a 1-A feat KEK."
Then it probably isn't best to bring it up when trying to justify why something should be 1-A.

• "The fallen star are literally the primal embodiments of thoughts and feelings."
If you mean like Termineus and Sorrow, I don't recall Job or even Adam being specified to be the exact same kind of beings as those two, just that Adam was sometimes called "Adam of the Fallen Stars". The Fallen Stars like Termineus were supposed to guide the Men of Lineage in the upkeep of reality.

• "I will be waiting for your thread."
Will try to get it out of the way tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the help with working out solutions to this problem Azathoth.

The affected profiles are: Job Burke, Adam K'admon (Marvel Comics), Cleito, Divine Creator, Marge Smith, and Scrier (If it is created). Or at least those are the ones I recall at the moment.

No, but it is a new 1-A Marvel profile, so it would be good if Azathoth takes a look at it.

I have no idea what tier Mirage should be, but I don't think she should be 1-A. Her current 1-A reasonings are odd, to say the least.

"Even while still developing her newfound powers, she was stated to be capable of destroying someone to the point that even Oblivion"

This isn't exactly true. Bobby was just worried she'd murder him, which apparently he thought Oblivion couldn't undo.

"Oblivion was confident that she'll be capable of challenging him"

This was actually a lie by Oblivion. His entire plan was to trick Marge into thinking Bobby had defeated him, which would turn her into Mirage. The entire thing was all part of his plan to get his daughter to accept him.

In the end, she's just absorbed back into/merges with Oblivion again and fades back into nothingness. If anything, she'd probably just be "Unknow", unless there's something not on the page that I'm forgetting.

Do you think that it would be better to give her unknown statistics or to delete the profile?

Well, adjusting the profile would help us to avoid that others recreate it with 1-A statistics later.

Would you be willing to adjust the profile? As usual, I am very busy taking care of most of the routine grunt work in this wiki, and am not very good at adjusting profiles that I know rather little about.

This thread was painful to read. Meanwhile here I am, planning to revise/re-organize the DC profiles (not exactly content revisions, but just updating those outdated profiles), but apparently no one cares about DC ;_;

No but seriously, I haven't heard about these characters so I can't make a proper judgment, but making profiles for really obscure characters and ranking them that high was bound to backfire. Just look at Golovachev (which I will resurrect sometime in the winter), Demonbane before ALRF, I/O, well...pretty much any visual novel verse that has outerversal feats. It's best to collaborate with others when doing these kinds of profiles anyway.

DC is better than Marvel, but I mainly like their animated classics.

Antvasima said:
DC is better than Marvel, but I mainly like their animated classics.
DC is better than Marvel? You're saying that like it's a fact, when in reality, it's just your opinion.

I personally believe that Marvel is far superior to DC.

At least give some reasons as to why you think DC is better than Marvel.

@Goasdfa

I like several classic Marvel runs, but DC comics have not been as slanted and political as Marvel in recent years, although that may change now that Brian Bendis and G. Willow Wilson will handle Superman and Wonder Woman.

Anyway, that is very off topic. Let's return to the main discussion now.

@Azathoth

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

God Doom isn't 1-A at the moment... If you have blatant proof as such please provide it . Kind of hard too when the Beyonders were stated to be limited by linear time.

Neither is Fulcrum

Neither is HOTU Thanos (Though I understand the reasoning behind it is very sound)

limited by linear time clearly an pis/cis which also has been stated on this wikia.(the death of them was also pis/cis)

Literally on another comic it was stated they are beyond that.

Beyonders are likely 1-A (pretty sure matt and ant are going to upgrade them)

There is actually independent proof that Beyonders are 1-A (without scaling from cosmic hierarchy)

@Tetromino Its not about the Wiki considering it PIS/CIS. It would've been PIS/CIS even if the Wiki didn't considered it as such

Matthew is very busy with his studies nowadays. I don't know when he will be able to handle the Marvel cosmic entities revisions. Maybe Sandman31 will be willing to handle it instead?

Back