• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Marisa's page is still getting overhauled with the rest of Touhou on this site

This match should have been closed

Why are y'all so defensive? Didn't you guys press so much on "there's no way Asriel wins, Marisa's stuff is passive!" and now instead claim that Asriel stomps.

Why are y'all so defensive? Didn't you guys press so much on "there's no way Asriel wins, Marisa's stuff is passive!" and now instead claim that Asriel stomps.
I argued incon from the beginning, don’t know why you’re putting words in my mouth lol. I made a case for Marisa, but everyone on Asriel side argued in character he would immediately lead with 2B wide Info EE which Marisa cannot resist (by current profiles) which means she instantly loses before she can do anything, which means this classifies as a stomp and cannot be added to profiles

Marisa vs Vegeta for instance, ended with the conclusion that she held every advantage and could win in a variety of ways near immediately, with vegeta having one potential wincon in his TK, but that wasn’t enough to consider it not a stomp so it couldn’t be included. Same issue here. Marisa has a wincon in Sheep You’d Want To Count, but if Asriel leads with instantly nuking the entire multiverse on an informational level to kill Marisa frame 1, then yeah it’s a stomp via these profiles and cannot be added. I don’t see why it’s defensive. If Marisa immediately one shot Asriel I know for a fact it wouldn’t be getting added to profiles

Back