• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario dream depot question

So I was thinking about the dream depot (and dream/virtual worlds in general) do we really know that the stars are ACTUALLY the right size? I mean, it's someones subconscious what if the person doesn't know the real size of stars? And a lot of these worlds don't follow the laws of physics anyway

Sorry for any bad grammar or confusing wording i am about to eat dinner and trying to type fast

Well, Onibert has explained stuff about Luigi´s constellation, which is special, and as in Marioverse dreams arent just something that dissapear when the one that did it wakes up, they stay there, only reaccesible for those with the right means.

In other words, yes, they are actual stars.

Firstly thank you for answering, but I don't think I follow, so since his dreams don't disappear it means there actual stars?

I don´t remember very well that part.

You may ask DarkDragonMedeus, however, he´s the one the wiki consults regarding Mario stuff.

You can find him in Mario Bros threads.

Well, actually, that was Dino Ranger Black is who we usually consider the main Mario expert. As for the Dream Depot, I'm not sure it where it was stated that dreams become entire universes, but you could ask DRB.

"Teleport from space station to space station as you marvel at the wonders of the universe in this outer-space race for the stars! It's one small party for man and one giant party for mankind!"
Mario Party 5 instruction booklet, page 28
then there's other stuff that comes from Dreamteam in which Dreambert goes over all the Dreamworld details.
along with that Subcon a realm of dreams, rather than an actual dream was also showcased in the story to also be an entire universe.

Yes, they are actually stars and those aren't really valid reasons as logic in the Mario verse is just as absurd in the real world as it is in the dream world. It's no different from the fact that there are real stars and star-shaped objects in Mario's real world as well.

I also have one. Didnt bowser in mario party nearly destroy the dream depot? If so, would that qualify as multiversal? or is this some kind of chain reaction.

Probably sounds like a chain reaction feat; unless he's legitimately empowered by something that grants him multiversal powers, it's not legit also.

Back