• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With the downgrade Marco is getting down to baseline (albeit quite higher since Luffy is the benchmark), so Phoenix Man has the AP advantage (although not by much).

Marco's regen is way better than PM's tho, so PM will have a hard time putting him down.

Marco has better regen and the skill advantage but if Phoenix resurrects that could be problematic.

Does Marco have heat res? Logically he should but I don't see it on his profile lol.

Akainu vaporized a sword just by being near to it and Marco has touched him either in the offensive or defensive side and was unscathed.

And unless it affects his whole body, he's regenerating from it.

Sounds like PM casually crushed a guy higher than Marco's current rating>his rating will be very soon. So there is a sig difference but not enough to be stomp thread.

Without haki I'm not sure how PM physically gets past Marco's regen. On the other hand I don't see Marco's lower output doing much to PM that he won't regen from pretty easily.

If PM's absorbtion abilities can drain the energy from Marco's body instead of just wailing on him then I give this to PM.

If his absorption abilities don't work like that then inconclusive.

BONUS: Unless there is a bay of water for PM to use.

From what I remmber from his fight against CE, PM can't drain life force or something like that or CE would be dead (because average child). I think it comes from absorbing part of the Millenium Emperor Nova to evolve.

I think this is inconclusive. Neither can put the other down for good, and Marco can very well outmaneuver PM considering he has a decent Haki.

The man with the Midas touch said:
havKin201 said:
Marco stomps. Phoenix Man has been downgraded to 7-B
have the downgrades not been added yet then? it still says Large mountain on his profile
After the forum move. They gonna fix it.

It seems like this is his new key: 7-B, up to High 7-A with energy absorption.

So, This is a massive stomp. Marco is High 7-A+ physically at least. Marco actions are just punches and kicks him to death, nothing else.

Or I'm missing something here.

Back