• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Man (One Punch Man) vs Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia) (1-7-1) (GRACE)

Wait what's stopping Phoenix Man from reviving again?
Apparently Deku could KO him long enough for the battle to be over. Though I think being knocked out for an hour is like heavy brain damage so he would likely be dead lol.

Apparently Deku could KO him long enough for the battle to be over. Though I think being knocked out for an hour is like heavy brain damage so he would likely be dead lol.
KO and remove the suit, which he’d notice is the source of his abilities, like a support item.

Or is just standard arrest procedure.

Without knowledge he wouldn't do that.
The suit that lets this guy have five extra eyes? Deku would notice that the suit is clearly not just a costume during the battle, as it changes shape along with Phoenix Man. He would assume it’s a support item that vastly increases his powers, and would try to remove it as fast as possible.

Also, note that there are nine people looking at Phoenix Man the entire fight. Deku + all the vestiges. Believing that one of them, especially any of the heroes, would think “we should take this guys suit off that lets him have five fully functional extra eyes” isn’t exactly a stretch.

Back