• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marckus (Hunter the parenting) vs a lizard (1 VOTE left)

@Udlmaster said I should try this

Marckus

Incon: 7 @Udlmaster, @Kirinator07, @Jamesthetaker, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Dinamic8000,@Johnboy

rules:

speed equalized

extended canon 682 used

No knowledge

they start 10ft apart

battle takes place outside the white house

Victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Right, so the reason why I said prior that 682 probably wins is because of this:

Due to how Paradox works, the longer 682 is in Marckus' presence (As his presence defies Consensus reality) the more Paradox backlash will harm 682, and eventually Paradox will grow so severe it will do some of the more wild shit such as:

Removing the person from existence
Turning them into wood
Summoning Paradox Spirits to hunt them down
And more...

Problem is with all that, since this happens automatically as the fight goes on, I just wonder if the Paradox backlash will be enough or build quickly enough to the point that it will completely overwhelm 682

The Consensus echelon is far above anything from the current SCP multiverse, so within a few moments it will be a stomp from Marckus.

Okay so depending on how fast the effect builds up, his range won't compensate for the whole of the memeplex, keep in mind he went after a T-rex in one matchup, does it depend on the potency of his opponent? cause if not, then it reflects its own Subjective Reality and counters his in response.

Okay so depending on how fast the effect builds up, his range won't compensate for the whole of the memeplex, keep in mind he went after a T-rex in one matchup, does it depend on the potency of his opponent? cause if not, then it reflects its own Subjective Reality and counters his in response.
It depends on how violently the thing in question violates our natural understanding of reality.

Considering 682 is a horrible abomination and speaks such vile things that require the Foundation to censor them, his pretty much immediately violates the Consensus.

It depends on how violently the thing in question violates our natural understanding of reality.

Considering 682 is a horrible abomination and speaks such vile things that require the Foundation to censor them, his pretty much immediately violates the Consensus.
So the effect is instant due to its nature, its base form would either be incapped with a paradox, or bFR'ed/erased depending on how gradually it grows, as it can passively counter it.

@Udlmaster said I should try this

Marckus

Incon:

rules:

speed equalized

extended canon 682 used

No knowledge

they start 10ft apart

battle takes place outside the white house

Victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)
Why do you keep making 682 matches? I have to save you from this darkside...

Seeing as this finally isn't a stomp or incon, 682's passive adaption might take effect but with a chance for the consensus to bite through, so probably giving this to 682 with mid-high difficulty unless there are other oppositions not mentioned.

Seeing as this finally isn't a stomp or incon, 682's passive adaption might take effect but with a chance for the consensus to bite through, so probably giving this to 682 with mid-high difficulty unless there are other oppositions not mentioned.
Yeah, so basically, Marckus has to survive long enough (I.E run from 682 long enough) that the Consensus begins to **** up 682 doing shit like sending Paradox spirits after him or ejecting him from reality at the most extreme
You guys voting 682?

Yeah, so basically, Marckus has to survive long enough (I.E run from 682 long enough) that the Consensus begins to **** up 682 doing shit like sending Paradox spirits after him or ejecting him from reality at the most extreme
It'll only reject its avatar at first, but he mainly would have to incap it by running away so it'll not adapt to counter it.

Back