• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-777-J & SCP-10101-J vs SCP-682 (A Joke Duo and an Omnicidal Beast)

Ok I'm just going to say it here, this is the most absolutely cringiest fight I have ever heard of. The fact that this features two SCP's that are meant to be ideas from when people were 14 and edgy is bad enough, but the fact that they are going against an annoying **** off reptile that refuses to die that itself would be cringe if it weren't for the fact that its actually a badass godzilla type monster makes it even worse.

As for the verdict...well 777-J did technically kill 682 in its official Joke canon article (in the additional experimentation section) as well as kill it in one of the joke tales, while SCP-10101-J killed it in 10 seconds, so... yeah technically both creatures could defeat 682. However, out of sheer principle against this monstrosity of a fight you suggested (that honestly should have been in the joke section of this wiki than the actual versus threads), im going to say that scp-682 wins this out of sheer principal.

Considering that we haven't had any good SCP vs battles lately, I would just like to say (not really) frick you for making me read about this (not that I'm actually mad or actually hate, I'm just mildly irritated). Have a good day.

You know for once I agreed with you, I made a thread against joke SCPs and it got dejected from, though from what both articles present, they might have the full displayed capabilities of defeating the main 682 article canon's collection of composite abilities like Low-Godly regen, Black Hole/BFR, Incorporeality, and such.

Back