• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know those are tiers as stated in the story but 5th is petashere which is like 2 layers into tier 0 so all of them together would be 200k+ layers/tiers into tier 0.
Each gap gets bigger and bigger than the gap between High 1-A and 0, as Saikou explained in the article if you read it.

That's literally how higher tier 0 layers scale. Also each tier is just 10 times bigger than the last.
Layers and tiers are different, saying it's 10x bigger is really an understatement, its basically like the gap between 1-A and High 1-A and/or High 1-A and 0 but repeatedly getting larger endlessly, in which the wiki only has 3 tier gaps, High 1-B to 1-A, 1-A to High 1-A, and High 1-A to 0.

Not like it matters once the placeholder statements get through.

Layers and tiers are different, saying it's 10x bigger is really an understatement, its basically like the gap between 1-A and High 1-A and/or High 1-A and 0 but repeatedly getting larger endlessly, in which the wiki only has 3 tier gaps, 11-C to 1-A, 1-A to High 1-A, and High 1-A to 0.

Not like it matters once the placeholder statements get through.
I am not the one saying it's 10 times bigger lol. It's literally explained in the article.

Why is using author statements acceptable here?

Last edited:
I am not the one saying ot's 10 times bigger lol. It's literally explained in the article.
Each level is considered to be harder to reach than the last. As this includes the gap between the physical reality and the Noosphere, as well as the gap between beings like SCP-3125 and the Patasphere, this means that later Tiers have gaps between them much larger than the gap between High Outerverse level and Boundless.
Not sure about that one

Why is using author statements acceptable here?
Many articles on the pages link to them like the Constants

The quote straight up says to reach a higher tier you need to tenfold the last.
In which is taken as a metaphor due to Tiers II, III, and IV not transcending the Semiosphere, but Tier I transcending Null and V transcending IV.

I know. But i think using author statements in one verse but not in alot of others is a little hypothetical.
It's one thing to use them as hype statements, its another to miss the mark on the original premise at hand, due to the vast canonocity of the foundation.

In which is taken as a metaphor due to Tiers II, III, and IV not transcending the Semiosphere, but Tier I transcending Null and V transcending IV.
I don't seem to understand what you're suggesting. Either way, noosphere dosen't see physical reality with tier 10 and High 1-A gap in between. The same way petashere dosen't see semiosphere as tier 10.so why would higher tiers have gaps as big as High 1-A and 0?
It's one thing to use them as hype statements, its another to miss the mark on the original premise at hand, due to the vast canonocity of the foundation.
You can say that with most verses as well.

Either way even if infosphere is upgraded to like idk, 100k+ inaccessibles into tier 0, that is still below the consensus hierarchy.

I'm not sure what 682 would do against the Omniphage, assuming it's just 1 Omniphage vs 682, any attack that comes in contact with the Omniphage would be eaten.

Omniphages are like sentient black holes which eat anything and everything that they come in contact with, so eventually the Omniphage would chase 682 down and eat him.
Either way even if infosphere is upgraded to like idk, 100k+ inaccessibles into tier 0, that is still below the consensus hierarchy.
I’m going to do it guys

Aka this

I’m going to put Dataphyte against every single unmatchable character here and get a shit ton of free incons

7imkfn.jpg

7imkvq.jpg

I don't seem to understand what you're suggesting. Either way, noosphere dosen't see physical reality with tier 10 and High 1-A gap in between. The same way petashere dosen't see semiosphere as tier 10.so why would higher tiers have gaps as big as High 1-A and 0?
You can check the SCP discussion thread for what you're looking for, the term infinite inaccessible exists fior a important reason

You can say that with most verses as well.
In which only this universe gets the most flame for the canonicity and not Marvel or DC

Most likely infinite, it wasn't clearly described how big that hierarchy was, like was there a mention of an Upper Attic cardinal? and even then that is below 1 Patasphere mentioned by Placeholder.

Back