• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
9-B both

Speed not equal

Takes place at a gym, start say 100m away

March has her shit, Vin has all the metals in good supply

March:

Vin Venture:

Inconclusive:

Either March shoots a metal object with Sting that Vin tries to deflect and fails/dies or tries to use Atium and fails/dies, or Vin weaponizes every piece of metal on March and fires it through her body, peppering it with holes and probably killing her outright, whichever one comes first.

I don't think March actually has that much metal on her besides her sword (near constantly stung) and gun. The reason I set it in a gym was so vin could throw plates at her and shit

I don't think March actually has that much metal on her besides her sword (near constantly stung) and gun. The reason I set it in a gym was so vin could throw plates at her and shit

Sort of depends on how we interpret this statement on her appearance, honestly:

A woman with a bunny mask and marching band outfit, ears poking up through the brim of the flat-top, feathered cap.
~ Shadow 5.11​
Traditional Marching Band outfits have metallic buttons that could be pushed and pulled by Vin; although more modern outfits and the kind you'd get at Halloween stores don't.

Given that this is post GM with limited resources, I feel like she's less likely to have metal buttons on her thing.

Back