• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Binah vs Jaghatai Khan: Because i needed a match to make for my 40,000 post range

Honestly think you should use someone else because while Binah's page isn't in such an outdated state it is missing the fact that the moves she does lead with (Fairy and Key) are conceptual in nature and effect such on such scales, which would have an impact here.

Honestly think you should use someone else because while Binah's page isn't in such an outdated state it is missing the fact that the moves she does lead with (Fairy and Key) are conceptual in nature and effect such on such scales, which would have an impact here.
Puta la wea...

Well uh, you got anyone we aren't gonna have a long and drawn put debate on whether Black Damage works or not on?(Cause Khan technically has a 1-A mind but doesn't at the same time), I chose Binah because she only has a 1/4 chance of blasting people with it

Puta la wea...

Well uh, you got anyone we aren't gonna have a long and drawn put debate on whether Black Damage works or not on?(Cause Khan technically has a 1-A mind but doesn't at the same time), I chose Binah because she only has a 1/4 chance of blasting people with it
Given her first move is starting with black damage uh, I aint sure about that one, anyways what exactly does he do that gets around her 0.1 resistances to all damage types (and eventually immune when she gets brought down lown enough), that won't be going away because she has no reason to do meltdown stuff, along with the fact that she will just be spamming pillars and fairy and unlock, and has an aura that decreases Khan's movement and attack speed?

Given her first move is starting with black damage uh, I aint sure about that one
on a 1/4 shot deon. that's how it worded in her N&T.
anyways what exactly does he do that gets around her 0.1 resistances to all damage types (and eventually immune when she gets brought down lown enough), that won't be going away because she has no reason to do meltdown stuff, along with the fact that she will just be spamming pillars and fairy and unlock, and has an aura that decreases Khan's movement and attack speed?
Via Power Weapons that can and will one-shot if Khan gets a good hit up close and personal. Also, via the fact Khan is more skilled then **** and has dealt with opponents that are faster then him before, Binah being stronger and faster will be nothing new. but I'm not really the person to ask about specifics because the amount of Horus Heresy books I've read is equal to the number of Eldar I give a **** about.

on a 1/4 shot deon. that's how it worded in her N&T.
She starts with spikes, whenever she phase changes and when she starts the fight, she uses spikes, which deal BLACK
Via Power Weapons that can and will one-shot if Khan gets a good hit up close and personal. Also, via the fact Khan is more skilled then ** and has dealt with opponents that are faster then him before, Binah being stronger and faster will be nothing new. but I'm not really the person to ask about specifics because the amount of Horus Heresy books I've read is equal to the number of Eldar I give a ** about.
Given how red resistance includes all types of physical damage including straight up ee, I would doubt her being horridly affected by the power weapon. On the mention of speed, you should just speed equal, cause even with his perception speed being that high, perception isn't reaction, and high hyper+ vs transonic is bound to end up a ******* stomp no matter how much skill he has. Binah isn't simply stronger and faster, she quite literally lowers his speeds while being massively resistant to his vectors of attack, while also being massively stronger, even if she were to just simply trade blows with him, she would win out because of how much better her overall is comprably

Deon. get Matter Manipulation resistance onto Binah's profile and call me then. you don't get to pull an unrelated power then try to say it means she resists XYZ. you need to resist the specific hax.

Speed is already equal also. I made sure of that before I posted the match. read the dang OP.

Back