• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite is infinity, you can see in this mugen is use for infinite and infinity https://context.reverso.net/翻訳/日本語-英語/無限
Sure, but there's a time and place to use the two terms. That's how grammar works. Literally anyone who understands the english language should know this. The term "infinitely" is also a form of infinity, it just means something else based on the context that it's used in (grammatically)

Please we can just leave at @Fixxed infinite arguments alone, it has been like 30 messages

no one is saying infiinite and infinity is two different things.
we are saying stretch to infinite is not correct grammatically.
And mugen is can use for infinite or infinity

If strecth to infinite is not correct than is mean strecth to infinity, that what i mean

Infinite is infinity, you can see in this mugen is use for infinite and infinity https://context.reverso.net/翻訳/日本語-英語/無限
-In God of war, every branch grows forever, and Cory says that every branch is infinite.

-In addition, there is the expression "a tree branch extending to infinity" in the novel. So the situation here is different from the situation in GoW.

-In short, the situation here is that the branches, which are already infinite, extend forever.

Sure, but there's a time and place to use the two terms. That's how grammar works. Literally anyone who understands the english language should know this. The term "infinitely" is also a form of infinity, it just means something else based on the context that it's used in (grammatically)
When it use 無限/mugen it mean it actual infinite if it use 無限に/mugen ni it mean infinitely

に means destination. So, 無限に would mean to reach infinity. Count me in for 2-B at most.
To reach infinity but not infinity, that the consequence if sentence use that with combinate that word 無限に. But if it just use 無限 without に is mean infinity

So considering the 2-A argument is a massive mistranslation, and the Possibilities aren’t remotely proven to be actual universes/realities, doesn’t that mean they aren’t even Low 2-C anymore?
Well if the crystal contains just future possiblities, then that is not even low 2-C to begin with, which is a bit a point of my thread, and if someone can prove the are alternate timelines which they have yet to prove since I do not think there is any proof for it, then it will not be 2-A.

And mugen is can use for infinite or infinity

If strecth to infinite is not correct than is mean strecth to infinity, that what i mean
But the translation doesn't say stretch to infinity. It says expand infinite. Anyone with understanding of english would interpret it as expand infinitely. And 無限に literally means infinitely.

I look at this sentence again
ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり
and it not possibility expand or spread to infinite

But like this:
Google translate:
Infinite possibilities spread with the love of naphtha
DeepL:
With Nafta's love, there are endless possibilities spreading out there.

So the infinite possibilities is speard all at once not the possibility speard to infinite

ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり

But like this:
Google translate:
DeepL:

So the infinite possibilities is speard all at once not the possibility speard to infinite
all you need to do now
is show a scan of the possibilities being universes or smth

ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり

But like this:
Google translate:
DeepL:

Why rely on mtl over someone who's actually fluent in the language?

But the translation doesn't say stretch to infinity. It says expand infinite. Anyone with understanding of english would interpret it as expand infinitely. And 無限に literally means infinitely.
Bruh is not expand or spread to infinite

But infinite possibilities is spread out all at once
無限の可能性が広がり
Infinite possibilities spread

ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり

But like this:
Google translate:
DeepL:

Stop it
Don't even try
We have fluent JP speakers who translated this
Google and DeepL are nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back