• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mao Mao vs the Eternal Champion

Now I know the Eternal Champion has a lot of hax, but he is stupidly high into his 8-B tier and nopes magic in like 5 different ways and nopes ranged Attack in 3 different ways so someone with a stupidly fasts speed amp (edit: I misread it, that's actually just attack speed but I believe it's still allowed) and the ap advantage seems like the best way to go.

Speed is equalized but since Mao Mao is the faster of the two I believe he is allowed to use his amp still. This is their 8-B keys.

Edit: after reading the profile it's actually an attack not an amp, so I hope this is till fair.

Sheriff of Pure Heart Valley (causally 70 tons):

Forever Hero (literally invincible to 60 tons):

Inconclusive:

0630024C-D297-417A-9ACE-C2E1984AF3C2
124F2A2A-1353-45B9-8550-17ED73F6A0C2

Back