• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta base form, ssj form upgrade

Which staff members have commented in this thread previously?

I'm not knowledgeable on what happens in the manga, but I think it was mostly SomebodyData was the one who made the most sense last I checked.

Okay. It seems like we should go with SD's conclusions then.

What, if anything, do we need to do here based on that?

I know this thread is kind of dead, but I have a similar section as to why Goku should be 3-B on a thread for adding more Chou profiles. Here are my thoughts:

• Goku could have God Ki, but it's not 100%
  • 4-B to 3-B does not have a gap of >>>trillions according to Akira Toriyama's storytelling. Akira Toriyama obviously doesn't know the huge gap between 4-B and 3-B, therefore it is not unreasonable to assume Goku couldn't climb the ladder
  • Just because there is a flashback to Resurrection F doesn't mean it's canon to the story, heck there's even a mini series dedicated to the story of Resurrection F (at least before Golden Frieza is revealed)
  • Goku Black scaling makes a good point
  • Moro Arc 100% has a 3-B Goku, with no doubts, as Vegeta and Goku should at least scale to above Piccolo in his base form, as Piccolo stopped being able to catch up to both Goku and Vegeta long ago, which is proven by Goku effortlessly damaging a powered-up Sangabo while in base, who scales >>>>>>Android 17, Android 18, Piccolo, Gohan, and Jaco, with all of them not even being able to damage Sangabo. It’s also stated that Goku’s Ki has reached Godly heights, so he’s very likely 3-B because of that. Here is the profiles for Android 17, Android 18, Piccolo, and Gohan btw
  • Goku is also known as the strongest in the universe in the Granolah Saga, which we also know that Dragon Ball Super: Broly is canon, meaning that in some way, shape, or form, Goku is stronger than Broly. Whether it be his base is stronger than Broly’s base or his SSB is stronger than his SSJ Full Power.

Also in the broly movie Goku fought ikari broly who had just beatten ssj god Vegeta while ssj Goku fought well against this broly

Since they're Discord links, did you post them in a deleted server or got them from a deleted message? That would explain why they're dead.

Okay. So is there nothing left to do here then?

Check SomebodyData's profile posts. They're apparently gonna be gone until December so they can't do anything more for this thread, so the main person who contradicted this argument is gone, what should we do here?
Oh. If so, then maybe we should wait until SD returns. That or the other staff members that agreed with SD will answer the arguments I made too, though maybe the first option would work better

Oh. If so, then maybe we should wait until SD returns. That or the other staff members that agreed with SD will answer the arguments I made too, though maybe the first option would work better
Alright. Since it's going to take a bit, today/tomorrow i'll make another CRT which has proof that Base Goku is 3-B in the Moro Arc, and maybe before it.

Last edited:
Why would he ever scale to gohan and piccolo? You know what do whatever you want I'll spectate.
I'll mention it in the CRT, but I have several pieces of evidence including him consistently scaling above Piccolo in many arcs, including the Universe 6 arc, in just Super Saiyan and has been doing so consistently since he first went Super Saiyan as my weakest point

Check SomebodyData's profile posts. They're apparently gonna be gone until December so they can't do anything more for this thread, so the main person who contradicted this argument is gone, what should we do here?
Okay, so what are the other staff conclusions here so far?

Back