• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta base form, ssj form upgrade

Quoting this from the other thread:

Not sure I can provide much input other than the 3-B scaling to base seems kinda iffy.

Like the RoF flashbacks don't even have anything to do with scaling to base or that the Goku Black scaling chain was already rejected.

The latter if I remember correctly was because all it proves is that Goku Black's base PL is really high and Vegeta got at least a 10x boost from between fights. SSJR = SSJB multiplier-wise was similarly rejected as it could just be Goku Black getting God Ki like Blue.

Spinoirr has mentioned it was also accepted in the past, but seeing as the scaling hasn't changed, there doesn't seem like anything should change from what we have currently.

Neither of which show Goku absorbed SSJG into his base though?

Unless I got the wrong scans from the thread, these have nothing to do with SSJG.

They still should be listed as haveing god ki in base via all the facts I shown

Just the at least multi-galaxy level base forms don't start until after the training in the past in the black arc and given Vegeta trained in the RoS for half a year yeah it kinda makes sense for the black scaleing to work given that apparently base Goku and vegeta can take beatings from held back characters that can harm ssj god levels of power. Also like base Goku was literally blasted by ssj blue Vegeta and was barly hurt, now sure Vegeta may have held back in chapter 5 during training but still a solar system level character liveing a at least multi-galaxy level character is kinda sus

Also the fact they clearly have god ki in base as shown above they should probably be given at best a "possibly at least multi-galaxy level in base and super Saiyan forms, at least multi-galaxy level with god forms" up until the future trunks arc training

Neither of which show Goku absorbed SSJG into his base though?

Unless I got the wrong scans from the thread, these have nothing to do with SSJG.

It shown the events of RoF took place just like it does in the movie and in the movie they have Saiyan beyond god sooo yeah and it makes sense given the facts I shown that they have god ki in base

There is also a scan when Goku train with Whis and he use SSG power in base
That's from the promo manga that isn't part of viz or the volumes, however just RoF happened off screen means that the movie needs to be used for the manga and they have god ki in base in that movie via Saiyan beyond god

Spinoirr

Well yeah, RoF takes place in the manga. I'm not sure if that's ever been debated. If you mean the events of the movie take place exactly the same in the manga's canon, that really doesn't prove anything.

We already know that manga, movies, and anime all have different takes on the events. It doesn't make sense for a few unseen events in the manga to be the exception, especially off of two panels.

Vietthai96

Pretty sure that would just prove my point, using the promo manga.

So should we close this thread SomebodyData?

Although 11 people agreed to this also again black scaleing was actually accepted but the thread was abandoned and forgotten and never added because no one bothered to fix up the manga versions profiles

Have the staff members that you mentioned accepted this revision?

Somebody's Data makes a lot of sense here, we know for a fact the Manga, Anime, and Movie all have very different takes on the same story

So RoF in the Manga could be similar, but very different overall, so we cannot say for sure that the Movie or Anime are canon to the Manga

It is? Then if it wasn't accepted then it doesn't matter because they are still multi galaxy in base due to SSJ black and SSR black scaling, and Goku and vegeta being able to sense god ki in base, as well as Goku demonstrating SSG power in base while sparring whis.

It is? Then if it wasn't accepted then it doesn't matter because they are still multi galaxy in base due to SSJ black and SSR black scaling, and Goku and vegeta being able to sense god ki in base, as well as Goku demonstrating SSG power in base while sparring whis.
Again that was in a promo manga chapter for the movie and was never added into the volumes not even as a bonus chapter, they just skipped RoF In the manga like they skipped the broly movie in the manga (strange how we use the broly movie for the manga as it's the manga skipped it yet we don't use the RoF movie for the manga too as the manga skipped that arc too)

I mean black has ssj and ssj rosè is said to be what happens when a god surpasses ssj god so It's clearly blacks ssj blue form in the manga
If your point is about that it should have the same multiplier, I did make a thread on it in the past. It was rejected.

Huh well maybe things have changed as I brought up new points for god ki in base for it to make more sense

Most of the OP was either old points (the scaling, SSJR), already questionable (having RoF the movie as canon to the manga), and the others don't even have to do with 3-B base characters (Goku being too strong to heal or Vegeta / Goku being able to sense each other).

Saman pointed this out at the beginning of the thread, but you just rebuttal with the scaling, which again wasn't accepted before / again now.

Well maybe people changed their minds also I remember the scaleing was accepted but never added like I said

It sounds more like people weren't told the issues / it being rejected already rather than people changing their minds.

Is SSB simply adding God ki to SS like in the anime? If so, can't their base forms just say At least 4-B, 3-B with God ki? Since they can clearly use it still in base, we just don't know if they absorbed it.

Is SSB simply adding God ki to SS like in the anime? If so, can't their base forms just say At least 4-B, 3-B with God ki? Since they can clearly use it still in base, we just don't know if they absorbed it.
Yeah that's until the post black training Vegeta did and then Goku and Vegeta being on par after the black arc before the ToP

No SSB is SSG + SSJ, god ki doesn't work like that, their base forms themselves don't posses god ki, but they can sense it. And their power is already above SSG in base.

Spinorr

Like I mentioned before, all that proves is that Vegeta got at least 10x stronger.

The idea that SSJR is exactly like Blue isn't confirmed and even debunked within the same manga, as SSJR lacks features like Blue's stamina issues (And the fact that CSSJB completely blows SSJR out the window, even with fusion).

+What fluffy said.

Back