• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mandrakk vs The Beyonders

Mandrakk, cause he has plot manipulation+more intelligence.

"Nigh-Omniscient"

is better then

"Hold comparatively very little intelligence and Cosmic Awareness when compared to other Cosmic Beings"

Hold up.

If Living Tribunal VS TR was considered a stomp, then why the **** did this go the way it did?

Matt must've missed it. I guarantee he would've slapped that thread down if he'd been there.

I myself didn't even see it until a moment ago when I went looking through the matches for Marvel's cosmics.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Hold up.

If Living Tribunal VS TR was considered a stomp, then why the **** did this go the way it did?
one because people didnt go on logic they went on possabilities and two beyonder is not LT level AT ALL and I was apart of this thread people were saying stuff like "Oh yea at first beyonder is more powerful" but what if he evolves before he is killed... that wasnt a stomp it was speculation I dont care...

"While the gap between them is immense, I still feel like TR is capable of adapting, and his innate Plot Manipulation due to being a story would probably help out a lot. " then a series of TR fra happened...

Grimreaperofjustice said:
"While the gap between them is immense, I still feel like TR is capable of adapting, and his innate Plot Manipulation due to being a story would probably help out a lot. " then a series of TR fra happened...
Exactly.

Back