• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mamma mia, that's a lewd game (Mario vs Luka)

You get points. It helps you play the game. You sometimes get stuff for it (such as power-ups), etc. Either way saying Mario never kills in canon is ridiculous and irrevelent as I showed.

It's not a win if Mario has to consciously manipulates Luka for a day. It's like saying that tackling an opponent and holding them down is a win. It's not.

Not if the opponent is required to actively do something to hold them down. Like I said, tackling someone to the ground and holding them for a day wouldn't be a win. Neither would this.

Also it's not exactly in character for Mario to keep someone transformed for an entire day, considering how you only do it for minutes at best in-game. He even let Bowser go right after he finished using him at the end of Odyssey.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Yet again, those enemies are willing to help Bowser conquer the Mushroom Kingdom and even the universe. And I'm pretty sure that only happens in the platformers, in which case it all decides on if the player wants to kill or not. Can you show me an instance where Mario kills a KO'd opponent?
Or he could just get Luka to knock himself out. He doesn't need to kill him.
Oh my god. Oh my god. Stop, just stop. No. No he can't, that'll hurt Mario.

Unoriginal Memes said:
What do you mean it's encouraged? The only thing that even remotely implies that is that you get points. But that's just a way to get more points.
Probably because the enemies are like, millions of times weaker than him. When would a Goomba ever survive an attack from Mario?

If he amplifies his stats by 2, he'll be equal to Luka, not on the verge of killing him with two blows.

And possession can work without KOing or killing Luka. There is no limit to how long you can possess someone with Cappy. So Mario can just walk around possessing Luka for 24 hours.

And he'll probably do that if he accidentally kills Luka. Mario is an expert combat strategist and wouldn't just go for the same thing over and over agian.
Mario wouldn't know if he accidently kill Luka, time rewinds.

Unoriginal Memes said:
If an opponent can't do anything for 24 hours, they lose. Luka can't do anything when he's possessed.
Because Mario doesn't ever kill enemies, it's up to the player, but he'll definitly possess someone for a whole day for literally no reason.

Also he could also use AOE sleep manipulation and catch cards to seal luka or bfr him. He doesnt have to kill him, he could either knock him out or remove him from battlefield

Luka is 1 foe. Mario is 10 foe. Luka cant really do much here and just gets OHKO'd by Mario who severely trumps him in skill.

So Cal says Luka is 1 foe but Saikou says 22 foe.

I just looked at the scaling and it leads to someone who can create supernovae, but there's no calc.

He apparently wouldn't be able Tor realize killing him won't work because time rewind wipes memories.

"TPI exists"

Luka's reset works against TPI beings and Immeasursbles, on top of being able to reverse timeline destruction.

If Luka can´t even bypass Mario´s durability nor virtually beat him, this goes into stomp territory by Mario having a wincon while Luka not having it.

Back