• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mamma mia, that's a lewd game (Mario vs Luka)

I knew this was bound to happen.

Luka has the sizeable AP advantage, 22 foe while Mario is like 10 foe, making Luka twice as strong.

Mario does have more offensive hax, but I'm not sure what kind he'll use first. Assuming he uses Cappy, Luka could dodge him due to his speed amp + precog and/or potentially just defeat him.

Still not sure, as Mario's other options are more ambiguous.

Luka's Type 8 is basically like Frisk's SAVE and LOAD, meaning that Mario can probably just win hard enough to make him give up.

Honestly I still don't know how we deal with stuff like that, match-wise.

If Mario incaps him, Ilias will either wait for Luka to die of old age to resurrect him or if this in cap lasts for eternity, she will do it still after a crap-ton of time.

He does it with his Star Powers, which seems to work like a thought-based magic.

And Luka doesn´t appear to have a way past Mario´s passive forcefields.

>Passive Forcefields

God I love when a win condition is not explained at all on the profile beyond literally two words and a category.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"Can't bypass the shields"
"*Negates damage taken 6 times*"

Just hit him 6 times first...?
Yes, actually.

But still, what Luka leads with while we are at it?

Sptflcrw said:
Wait, so this dude can basically save and load?
Yes, but it´s more like a time rewind that´s automatically triggered only if he dies specifically, according to the profile.

Bobsican said:
But still, what Luka leads with while we are at it?
Using one of the Spirits

Sptflcrw said:
Okay, then I guess Mario just doesn't have a win condition.
If Mario incapacitates, Ilias will reset way after the battle is over, so (I believe) that it would count as a win for Mario.

- Transmuation

- Cappy (Possession)

- BFR

- Sealing

- Sleep Hax

- Mind Hax

He also has OHKO and Existence Erasure, but those aren´t for incapping, obviously

He has to activate her power, though it's usually something that he does right at the beginning of the battle.

In some extreme scenarios, the Spirits themselves go out of their way to protect him, but that's very unusual.

I don't think Sylph protects him from ALL status effect. It needs to be dodgeable/able to be protected from, so thought-based things wouldn't be protected from. But still, it's not exactly in character for Mario to spam his hax anyway.

It's just a projectile. Which can be dodged or just hit out of the air.

Plus Cappy doesn't incap. Mario needs to consciously manipulate Luka until he lets him go. So it will most likely just lead to death, which means reset.

Bobsican said:
- Transmuation
- Cappy (Possession)

- BFR

- Sealing

- Sleep Hax

- Mind Hax

He also has OHKO and Existence Erasure, but those aren´t for incapping, obviously
Mario's transmutation pretty much kills you, I'd figure it would reset that

What does he do with Cappy? Possess him for a whole day?

With Catch Cards which are inconsistant?

That's not gonna incap him.

Where is his mind hax from again?

1: Yes, possessing someone for a whole day is actually possible

2: Yes, they may be inconsistent, but they are still noteworthy.

3: Music Keys

Back