• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It makes her more vulnerable yeah. But Semi doesn't win on that alone and it isn't like Mami hasn't defeated people who are supposedly completely out of her weight class (like the falslings) so she can still fight back and be a serious threat.

Technically, we do have it, it's the AoC.

The reason why False Mami doesn't have it is because it would be basically High 7-A Mami with 7-B dura and unknown intelligence.

@Gar

Yeah,i agree with you (aside magia record puella magi).

@Kal

Well then last question,what about Semi summon Bashmu on the bat and Mami still affected and weakened by hydra poison?

Anyway,we must concluded this match that Mami already lose,you can close this if you want Kal.

False Madoka has a ton more abilities actually, she is basically AoC but not as haxed.

It already has a key for the Falslings

@Kal

Well then last question,what about Semi summon Bashmu on the bat and Mami still affected and weakened by hydra poison?

Anyway,we must concluded this match that Mami already lose,you can close this if you want Kal.

. You still didn't answer this thou....

@Velox

She can bind/kill it. She also doesn't do that in character according to NEH.

I'm also positive that most of the votes are based on "poison gg" which I kinda debunked (Mami will still be affected, but she can still fight back, can ribbon trap, reflect her attacks)

Tbh it wouldn't change the result of almost any thread (and even then I need more evidence)

But bypassing someone's Low-Godly by blowing up their hand/head/ear would be funny to see

@Kal

Oh,okay then so we still continue until this get concluded,is it?

@Homu

No.....plz no....

Edit : EVEN KAL IS AGREE!!? AAAAAAAHHH......

Yeah but the vote count is resetted. And I wasn't saying that I agree (in fact we discussed it a few days ago and decided that the evidence wasn't solid enough)

So back to zero then.......when this be over and we finally focused to Kurumi vs Mami thread so i can rest in peace

For me, that doesn't seems like Low-Godly regen, it looks more like Low-High (Able to regenerate from a small piece of your body), and it will most likely be overtime.

TBH, Mami's matches were far more fair when her ribbon shields were High 7-C and not High 7-A, at least the opponents have the opportunity to actually harm her.

It was actually fair.

People below her Tier could take her due to her being a glass cannon, but not even people of her same tier can harm her due to ribbon shields.

Things has changed a lot.

Mami's ribbons were never High 7-C tho. Ever since their dura got accepted they were >>>>>>>> her own AP

>Look at Dusknoir's page

What has Mami done to you to deserve this (Unless you meant MagiReco Mami, but no one ever uses MagiReco Mami)

CBB literally only said that Semi can poison her...

Which is like, the thing that we deemed isn't enough to win on its own

Back