• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OMG!

Ok, ok, ok... Going with Semis for, my reasons from the time being.

Please Kal, let me enjoy this.

-Semiramis : 4 (Gar,Shiro,Monarch,Newendigo)

-Mami : 0

@Monarch

Now Monarch chnting yog shothoth summoning OMG!!

@Gar

But Cal didn't confirm he's voting Semi.

Final score!! Semiramis with seven vote,Mami......ze...zero vote......

OI,USO DARO....?MAMI LOSE....?THIS NOT DREAM RIGHT......?

EH..?EEEHHH!!?

Mmmg 400x400
Mami get mogued by Bashmu

Tumblr os8ktvlVGu1sqb41qo3 1280
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Voting for Serinamis here.

She can turn basically all magic Mami uses into poison and say "Lolnope" to her type 2.

I was thinking about Eleonore vs Mami. But, stomp.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Alright,enough being crazy,i will ask Repp to add this after grace.
There is no grace period in here considering it's a solid 7-0

Can be added right now

OH,thanks,so AL,do you want add this?

@Glass

This already concluded,Semi with 7 vote (aside Katze vote) but whatevher.

-Semiramis : 9 (Gar,Shiro,Monarch,Newendigo,Cal,Zack,Starry,Katze,Glass)

-Mami : 0

Tumblr oqnjhtQ2rl1s7r03co1 400
HUOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm gonna go count some sheeps sorry

You can add it yourself or ask someone else

Uhm...

Wouldn't poisoning/corrupting her soul gem lead to her transforming into a witch and make things worse for semiramis? No one has taken this into account

AH!! YOU'RE RIGHT THOU GENKI!! WHY I DIDN'T THINK THIS TOO FAR!?

But as i know the soul gems are corrupted by the user,not from the outside or interupt (if there any corrupting/poisoning gems give me the feat),so nope,and if Mami transform to witch Semi can just release Bashmu who is more stronger than herself and Mami,so there's about that.

But its too late,Mami already lose here........and due of this i have PTSD......

I don't recall as of now about external corrupting (there might be something, haven't read all the mangas yet), but a magical girl who thinks that is going to die will fall into despair instantly corrupting the soul gem and tranforming, so unless semiramis destroys the gem she'll have to face candeloro, with her own barrier, mind hax, reality warping, familiars and immortality type 8 (probably other things that I forgot)

@Veloxt And Mami can' t just traps the summons with her power null, high 7-A ribbons because?

Also, all Magical Girl have something called pain inhibitor...and they can just shut it down. Sayaka did it.

Sorry, I'm late. Works is a bitch just like you Veloxt :v

Oh right,i forget that Mami have an mental fragile,so there is a chance she will be fell to despair and voila,Candeloro appear.But Semi is smart thou,soon after she know the source of her life,she will start to targetting her soul gem,soul gem poisoned+pursued by Semi arsenal+the room get controled+Bashmu=Mami dead,the worst part Semi just leave Bashmu mogu mogued Mami.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Veloxt And Mami can' t just traps the summons with her power null, high 7-A ribbons because?
Also, all Magical Girl have something called pain inhibitor...and they can just shut it down. Sayaka did it.

^^^^

But how Mami would even able to use her magic if this one turn into poison?

Also, when I said that it could affect directly her Soul Gem, I meant that it could damage it (I just used the example of corruption of how process would work).

@Homu

Sorry,didn't see your post.I didn't understand your first paragraph,what the mean?

Pain inhibitor eh? something like pain nullification or what? also where Sayaka active it? in the anime or manga? i kinda forget.

Consuming her magical energy=corrupting the soul gem, is exactly the same for magical girls

Also she notices she can't use her magic? Instant trasform into witch via despair

@Newendigo

Hmmm......no,maybe not.Before i join this wiki and still silent reader,there is no match that allowed character jump from tiers,also Mami witch tier is at least 7A.And also i realize something,why the hell we still discuss an concluded match here?

@New Poisoning soul gem doesn't prevent Mami from using her magic. It will only hurts her the more Mami use her magic. But again, shutting down her pain inhibitor will take care of that.

And what preventing Mami from countering Semi range attack with her ribbons? It's not like she can destroy them anyway.

@Veloxt What I'm trying to say is that what preventing Mami from trapping Semics summons with her ribbons? Once they got trapped by it, they can't get out. Mami ribbons prevent Honura from using her timestop and teleportation.

Also, Sayaka did it in Anime.

Back