• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Saber Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.
....You kinda already said that.

In fact, I literally replied to your response which was you saying the exact same thing......

It should probably be mentioned that Mami could also analyze her weaknesses and make duplicates, something that she could all easily do given that massive range difference. (With the one exception of course.)

I don't remember a word called 'unleased' ever existing within the English dictionary within such context.

I also don't remember ever specifically referring to the link.

I'm still 90% sure it's a stomp

And if Darq is able to fight the AoC, then Mami gets obliterated

Darquesse was doing pretty well actually.

Then I read through the books again and realised she doe not in fact have resistance to power absorption.

So the thread is kinda inactive now, as they start far enough apart that Darquesse doesn't get instantly drained by the aura, and she can see the aura and know it can kill her, but we aren't certain if she can adapt to counter the drain.

Which is why I'm not using said logic.

3 wins isn't so many at all, but look at WHO she beats.

Unless Darq can beat BB, or borderline stomp Yhwach, I don't see how it isn't obvious.

Although, wtf am I saying?

If Darquesse recognises she can't get close without being drained to death, she's not going to try adapting to counter. She's going to sub atomically rip it apart and/or/then erase existence with her black flames

The 2-A absorption isn't passive, and requires contact that can be easily dodged by a precognitive teleporter or the points of contact can be otherwise removed (e.g. atomically annihilated, erased from existence, etc.)

It's the other aura absorption that is passive that is the threat.

Current score :

Mami : 6 (SD already vote)

Salter : 2 (including me)

Well,only one vote and done,poor Salter thou :( ,yay for Mami.

Low Godly Regenerationn, soul Manipulation, etc etc etc vs Power Nulling ribbons on a character with 7C Dura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back