• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Saber Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, I ended up making Saber vs Mami as well, I guess I'll switch on that thread.

Regardless, can magic resistance Null the ribbons and what's Mami's counter to Excalibur, teleport and grab?

Well, the ribbons are still High 7-A so they can restrain her physically.

They also do affect magic/power null resistant magical girls like Homura so there is that

I see.

Probably Mami then.

I can't see Saber killing her before she sets off her Ribbon Trap.

Wow.

Saber actually losing.

Great, I can only think of two characters who can beat Mami now...

PMMM, low diffing your waifus since..... Whenever PMMM became mainstream on this wiki.

Also Mami for reasons above.

There's still one waifu I know can beat Mami, but I'm not gonna make spite.

I'm curious how Mami can handle Master control 7A Ben with all aliens.

Natsu is shit,he's deserve that

Well,i forgot something,Salter have her instinct skill,so there is chance she can avoid the ribbons trap.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Natsu is shit,he's deserve that
Well,i forgot something,Salter have her instinct skill,so there is chance she can avoid the ribbons trap.
^ This

Rider was jumping around like spiderman, trying to catch Alter off guard. Saber's instincts were enough to counter all her sneak attacks.

@Monarch

Exactly,if Salter counter all of Mami sneack attack,it will be deangerous for Mami.

You know what,i change my vote to Salter here,instinct can basically save her,anf Excalibur morgan can be spammed so there's about that.

I don't think that I understood the reasoning for that vote @Velox

Only because it isn't "ribbon trap gg", doesn't mean that Mami loses automatically.

How strong are Mami's ribbons?

How strong is Saber's Excalibur?

Saber isn't going to get caught by Mami's ribbons instantly and Saber Alter can spam Excalibur like there's no tomorrow correct?

While not as high as her original self Saber still does have Magic Resistance that won't nullify anything but should still reduce the damage of Mami's attacks.

I'm not voting.

They can block False Mami's attacks who dwarfs Mami by a ridiculous degree (False Sayaka is 7-B to Sayaka's 7-C for reference)

It's far superior to the regular Excalibur which is high end 7-A to baseline High 7-A

I think so (Although i'm not really a Fate expert so if someone can confirm it would be great)

Saber's instinct should let her dodge Mami's ribbons, she can also literally spam Excalibur forever, and has infinite stamina. Mami's range game won't help since Saber throws out High 7-A attack with a similar range to Mami's own attacks.

Honestly I don't see Mami getting Saber in her ribbon trap but I also can't see Saber getting past Mami's defenses so easily either.

Either Inconclusive or Saber wins due to having infinite stamina and can outlast Mami.

Mami's stamina is vastly superior to people who can literally keep fighting for days. She is probably not going to be outlasted easily

Kaltias said:
Mami's stamina is vastly superior to people who can literally keep fighting for days. She is probably not going to be outlasted easily
Infinite stamina vs finite stamina (I think it's obvious who outlast who)

But if the fight last for days then put me down for Inconclusive then.

I don't.

Servants are tireless as long as they have mana, and Saber is supplied with an effectively infinite amount.

Saber Alter

Stamina: Virtually infinite, on account of her Master's power source.

Mami Tomoe

Stamina: At least Superhuman (Her 2.5 rating places her significantly above Sayaka Miki in stamina.)

(Mami's stamina reason should be changed if she's fightning days on end)

If a fight even last for one day it's inconclusive for me.

Being superior to Sayaka in stamina = Being able to fight for days

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't.

Servants are tireless as long as they have mana, and Saber is supplied with an effectively infinite amount.
That proves they have infinite stamina, not that they are 100% perfect.

I know, so it's about who hits first.

Quite frankly I vote on the person who actually has Range over someone who's only ranged attacks is half charged or fully charged Exaliblasts which the other can block.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Monarch
instinct can basically save her,anf Excalibur morgan can be spammed so there's about that.
Instinct can't svae you forever, and Mami can still spam shields and Ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back