• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe verses Medaka Kurokami

Really doubt it, it erases them across time, but the effects of their existence are still there, so I seriously doubt it'd get around type 8.

Oh, in that case Medaka could erase it but never would in character.

The real cal howard said:
You guys do know her type 8 comes from that halo on her head, right?
Wut.

She relies on the rumor she embodies + her familiars

No?

I think that you are confusing "the halo is her actual body while the regular body is a puppet" with "Rumors are immortal as long as their rumor isn't broken"

We blatantly said this was a stomp and Nedaka can't beat her Type 8 and you're bumping this because?

Agnaa said:
Really doubt it, it erases them across time, but the effects of their existence are still there, so I seriously doubt it'd get around type 8.
You sure?

>In Characters

I'm not kidding if I say that against someone weaker in characters, Medaka would adopt his form to be at the same level as her ...

Agnaa said:
Probably not

Bookmaker reduces the stats and abilities of those it hits to Misogi Kumagawa's level.

Medaka also doesn't use Bookmaker, or any of her abilities when in character.

It does, and the shock of it can also can incap.

But like I said, she doesn't use it in character, so still a stomp.

Wouldn't Medaka just oneshot then?

That's unclear. If there were two bodies it should only seal one, but there's no examples of someone having some ethereal spirit or true form that controls an avatar in Medaka Box, so we can't tell whether the spirit would still be able to act using its full powers or not.

Maybe Misogi Kumagawa would be a better match?

He actually uses his hax really well, it'd probably be incon.

@PaChi2 No, that's kinda wrong. Hansode wasn't erased, Misogi simply erased everyone's memories of her.

When Zenkichi was erased after Kumagawa got all his powers back (so that he could erase even things with special bonds), Shiranui retained her memories of Zenkichi.

Back