• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe verses Medaka Kurokami

I know that is what we usually assume, but is it ever stated? I feel like it may just be something along the lines of Oudo's presence naturally silencing electrical signals, but it just doesnt to most of the protags for no explained reason

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I know that is what we usually assume, but is it ever stated?
Is what ever stated? Scar Dead being passive?

Yes, it was. In fact even before her Minus had fully manifested, and before she was aware of it, those around her were already manifesting their old wounds. Meerly approaching Shibushi is enough to succumb to the effects of Scar Dead, the scan is on her profile, but here it is agai.

I know about that, but I just cannot understand your post #203.

What did you mean by "I know that is what we usually assume, but is it ever stated?" What were you talking about?

She made the instinctive reaction that she copied passive/not passive, and she's cursed to always learn skills, even against her will. So since Encounter and Scar Dead aren't always up for her, they must be not passive, and she can make them passive.

When was this stated? And again, it is usually assumed that she makes it not passive, but we do not actually know that. It may also be an Oudo situation where they have passive hax but it just doesn't effect those around them cuz plot holes or something

When she was fighting the guy with instinctive reactions, he commented on how she could turn it on and off, and during the fight with Oudo she was commented with turning it on.

Do you have scans of this? I vaguely remember the first but have no memory of the second. Weighted Words isn't automatic anyway except for Oudo's presence, but that was not copied by medaka

I don't, but Earl might, and I'll have them when I start rereading.

She speedblitzes but can't do anything with it in character.

I mean Mami looks like a normal girl. She is an undead, doesn't mean she is rotting like a zombie or something

That is true. I have a question about the magical girls tho, do they have normal brain function? Like, do they stay active by magic or do their biological functions keep going normally?

Although body and Soul Gem need to be 100 m away at most, otherwise the body is turned off.

So kinda a mixture of both

Back