• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vriska Serket VS Medaka Kurokami

Wanted to do this after the Homestuck 8-B upgrade lol

Vriska Serket VS Medaka Kurokami
Both are 8-B (God Tier VS Altered God Mode)
Both are in character

No Prior Knowledge
Speed Equalized
Who Wins?

Vriska (37.9 Tons): 4 (Ikelaggan, Magicomethkuon Dragonite007, Epiccheev)
Medaka (24.078096653919700998 Tons):
Inconclusive:

KHw9vya.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
MWF2yDN.png

Last edited:
Bump

I guess I can argue (since uh nothing is really happening) Even if Medaka had All Fiction, Vriska has things like Mind Manipulation which can just put you to sleep (which I think is instant), or just straight up controls you (and it has Multiversal+ range and affected 2-A beings), so it wouldn’t be something Medaka would be resistant to, Vriska also has Type 4 & 8 Immortality (unless she somehow dies a Heroic or Just death)

Vriska trying to take Medaka’s luck probably wouldn’t work though (it’s extremely busted)

Last edited:
Lacking most of her abilities. Prone to resolve her fights with fists instead of hax. Vriska wins handily against this Medaka key.

Back