• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe verses Medaka Kurokami

Against my better judgement I'm replying here.

Either Mami mindhaxes or Medaka Stomps via everything

If Medaka is mind manipped but not memory wiped (i.e. if she still remembers that she has her abilities), she should be able to brainwash herself back to normal.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Only if Mami lets her.
No, I mean in character if she's brainwashed but still remembers her abilities, even if the controller doesn't will it, she can brainwash herself out. That's why she has resistance to mind manipulation.

Is the resistance high enough to counter Mami's mind manip?

Also why is this thread even a thing, should I hakai?

I'll never understand how someone brainwashes them self so they aren't mindhaxed

While mindhaxed.

SomebodyData said:
Is the resistance high enough to counter Mami's mind manip?

Also why is this thread even a thing, should I hakai?
I'm not sure, does Mami's mind manip ever work on people who can mind manip themselves out of mind manip?

The mindhax didn't seem terrible, it worked on others fine.

@Gargoyle One A lot of shit in fiction doesn't make sense, how can you erase something from nonexistence, wouldn't they just exist again?

Fiction makes tons of nonsensical claims, but we have to roll with them and try to incorporate them.

No but her mind hax > someone who mind haxes a fortress' worth of people, so it should be far superior

I'm 90% sure she just had a slight resistance to mind hax that let her temporarily overcome it and thus de-mind manip herself from that from what you're saying.

Why does the AoE matter for resistance? Shouldn't it just be how potent the hax is? Someone who can EE a planet's worth of people doesn't automatically overpower someone who resisted EE from someone who only EEs one person at a time.

That is probably what we should take it as, yeah.

Agnaa said:
Why does the AoE matter for resistance? Shouldn't it just be how potent the hax is? Someone who can EE a planet's worth of people doesn't automatically overpower someone who resisted EE from someone who only EEs one person at a time.

That is probably what we should take it as, yeah.
Mindhaxing a planet of people is objectively better then mindhaxing one

That is potency

Not like it matters since Medaka's resistance is basic brain washing

Back