• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maleficient: Stats need to be updated from the second film

It's been a while since I saw the sequel, but those who have seen it should weigh in here. I suppose I can contact users who are listed as "familiar" with Disney so I can find people who have seen it and still remember some things.

Okay, I was intending to watch films in order, but messed up and watched the 2 first. Afterwards I did realised, why most of the stuff didn't make any sense. Yeah...

From 1 film: likely Air Manipulation (via her wings and maybe when she blew the raven away with her magic), possibly Power Bestowal (bestowed Longevity, since her raven lived far longer than any other raven), possibly Body Control (her wings were moving even while being detached from the body).

From 2 film: Curse Manipulation (cursed Aurora and king), also while she was reverting the curse, she made the "cursed item" dissapear, so maybe Deconstruction or smt like that), Classification (Dark elf), she was able to Regen/Resurect from ash into Phoenix (either Mid-High regen or Ressurection, and either Type 3 or 4 Immortality respectively), turned queen into goat (just a note for Transformation), likely Cloth and Hair Manipulation (changed Aurora's dress and hair for a wedding).

Also, I don't know about separate key for a Phoenix form, since it appears for a little time, and requires calcs of size to get any info. The only thing that was displayed is durability.

Also, I supppose we can give her "Unknown, at least Gifted at Magic" Intelligence.

Aside from Intelligence? Well, there was one Telekinesis feat, which may increase her AP and range with it. But it's up in the air and requires calc. Also, as a note to AP, she ignores conventional durability (either via Transformation or deconstruction (if it will be accepted)).

Well, yeah, if we will make her Phoenix key, than yes, most of her stats will be higher than usually.

The stamina is hard to gauge, and its not like there were any special feats.

It will take a while, since the pages can't be edited at this point since we are getting close to the time for the forum jump. I still haven't gotten an email for that. How many more days until it happens?

Well, it will likely take around 10 days just to convert all of the forum backup files to the right format, and after that everything has to be set up properly so the new forum is finished before we send out invitations to it.

Also, if necessary, I can give certain members temporary rollback rights to carry out edits in the wiki.

Well, I tried to search for hight. It's bad and very rough, but it is what it is.

So, Aurora is 13.04 pixels and her actress is 1.75 meters.

Phoenix (his body, not including tail) is 71.46 meters and therefor (I assume) we should do this math: 1.75 / 13.04 * 71.46.

Which is 9.59 meters.

Aaaand I don't know where to go from here.

You can ask a calc group member to handle it if you wish. Spino has said that he wants calculations to do to pass the time for example.

"The calc group is currently discussing how to rate sheer size characters and haven't reached a conclusion yet."

Too bad.

Okay. Perhaps "At least 9-A" would work as an approximation?

If a skilled and experienced member is willing to handle the editing, I can give them temporary rollback rights, so they are able to do so.

Back