• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Proofing their best as greatest witch in their perspective franchise, this two different character (one is servant, one is pokemon) will fight each other in a spooky magical fight, the witch of hecate against the creepy reverse squid pokemon, who would win!!?

-Both in character

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Greece

-Range are 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

• Inconclusive: 0

Malamar mindhaxes. First move for it and it canonically has the best mindhax in all of Pokemon, barring Legendaries.

Why Greece, specifically? We don't really know what bonuses Medea gets by being summoned there, unless we're giving her full use of the Golden Fleece.

Unfortunately, Medea has no counter to Malamar's mindhax. She'd need to prepare for it to defend against it, either by specifically putting up defenses against mental attacks or by setting up her territory to the same level as in Fuyuki to replicate True Magic.

Unless she's getting significant prep time, going with Malamar.

Is Malamar's mind hax instant? She has high speed divine words so she needs basically no time to cast spells, and there are far worse mages in the nasuverse who have spells to resist mind hax. She should be able to cast one on herself.

Golden Fleece won't stop any mindrape. It's there to summon a dragon, and to heal Medea with its golden floof.

That said, Medea has mind manipulation resistance, supposedly. Something something typical magus stuff. She still got mindraped by gods though.

Does it even really need to be? It doesn't need more than a couple seconds and I highly doubt anything Medea can cast will be enough to mitigate it.

She is one of the best mages in the entire nasuverse. She definitely has a spell for something as basic as a ward for mental attacks. She has high speed divine words, so she casts the spells in no time flat.

The real cal howard said:
A ward for mental attacks that far outclass what they've redirected?
I doubt Malamar is that far above baseline. Mages already have a resistance, and the higher defenses will be even higher than that

Malamar's mindhax doesn't need to be instant

His AP is high enough to survive multiple attacks from Medea and Medea doesn't even have any attacks that can end him before he uses it

This is a stomp

Unless he can give me a scenario in which Medea doesn't get mindhaxed even if she had any idea what she was fighting (He can't, at all), I don't see any point in waiting.

I mean the spells that she could have potentially used to win all require prep or at least more cast time than Mal would allow. I think the answer is pretty clear

What spells?

Mental attacks=Bypassed by sheer potency

Killing Spells=Tanked cause Dura

Seems pretty clear cut

Considering the fact that EMIYA was sassing her with the clap of his ass cheeks, followed by her nearly getting bisected by KnB flying towards her back...

She still gets mindraped through the spatial freeze.

I am pretty sure he tossed those swords before he got frozen. He also had the magic resist to break through it while she got distracted.

I don't see any reason Malamar would be able to ignore it

One because the spatial freeze isn't a full stop, its incredibly slow

Two because its thought based mind hax.

It is? Scans?

Its basically time stop, even if people can think. I am not sure other servants could use their thought based stuff through spatial freezing

I....Don't need to prove a negative

Casters spatial freeze has never been a time Stop even once throughout the entire series.

Also, if one of the spells that a Caster uses gets thwarted by B rank magic resistance, then it's a god awful spell that's useless regardless.

You do need to prove that is slows down time.

No, but it mimics true magic.

It is literally approaching true magic. He also distracted her so he could not do it on its own

There's no evidence of it stopping time at all in the entire series for one.

Two, if it mimicked true magic then Archer wouldn't have resisted it through his magic resistance.

Three, Emiya literally started talking before the blades even got noticed, so thinking it's clearly plausible

You are the one who claimed it slowed down time

Mimicking, but not being fully

Yeah, he can think, but I am not sure they could attack outside of the frozen space with thought

Back