• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making BB, and Gilgamesh More OP

Thank you to the staff members who are helping out here.

I mean, we could just add that power and explain what it does. I'm sure most people already understand Ten Crowns ability. Goetia's Ten Crowns is different, as Monarch explained.

Not sure about Nonexistent physiology. Although, since she became the Moon Cell, every part of the Moon Cell is a part of her, both Far Side and the Near Side.

Can you edit the op so that it contains every ability you mentioned here and arrange it into organized parts for Meltlilith, BB and Gilgamesh. It will be easier for other people to see everything we discuss here and we need a lot of input on this.

Edit: I agree with Monarch's opinion on Nonexistent Physiology.

Aw now I feel guilty for not replying

Anyway in regards to making things never happen, it could be subjective reality or it could be causality manipulation. It's been causality manipulation for a while but I guess that might just be because it was erasing events which are typically linked to causality.

Cancelling out each other's powers, eh, sure I guess. Just limited power null for gil and add to the justification of BB's null.

Non-existent physiology no. There's more than just the territory of nil in the Moon Cell.

She already has BFR I'm pretty sure.

Reactive evo is fine

Precog or clairvoyance is fine if she didn't have it before.

we can forget about Nonexistent physiology for now.

BB still has casality manipulation but its with CCC.

BB has BFR user as a tag but not in her abilities profile.

I'll make a list of what is accepted from what im understanding on this thread, and then copy and past it into the OP thing part at the top of the thread. I'll get started on it one i get time.|

So, far the accepted abilities, powers, and resistances on this thread appear to be...

Meltlilith accepted abilities/power.
Energy Manipulaito , and Transmutation (can turn beings into pure energy, and absorb that energy as EXP .)

Disease Manipulation and Size Manipulation (The Melt virus is considered a disease, and can change the size of the target to being "nano-sized." )

Durability Negation (The poison of Melt Virus works from the inside first then the outside last. It melts the mind/psyche of the target,and also affects the soul. )

Law manipulation , and time manipulation (She overwrote a basic rule in the MoonCell that delts with "The passage of time" to make her self invincible. )

Intangibility (She is made of a Phantasmagoric Liquid .)

BFR and Pocket reality (She can send target into a new reality within her "heart. )"

Empathic Manipulation (Can cause the heart to be moved by her control over the "Flow" of various concepts .)

Concept manipulation Type 4, and possibly type 3. (Her melt virus can affect intangible, and inorganic objects and beings including Skills, and thoughts .)

Non-Physical Interaction (With her melt virus she can melt someones soul, and affect intangible objects.)

Resistance to Statistic Reduction within her own "heart."

Statistical amplification (By using her melt virus to earn Exp, and level up.)

= BB (Fate/Extra CCC) Accepted powers/abilities. =

Subjective Reality (She was able to turn the Imaginary Number Space into real number space , and is able to do make real space into imaginary space by use of Cursed, Cutting, Crater/CCC. BB Is also capable of making any damage that was, into something that was not. She is able to travel from the Imaginary space, into real space, and the reverse as well.)

Curse manipulation (Via CCC, turns the space affect into a cursed space by cutting reality .)

Durability Negation (Via Cursed, Cutting, Crater/CCC.)

Physics manipulation (By merging with the MoonCell, and becaming it. She can control the laws of phyics. )

Creation (Created the Sakura Labyrinth, the Alter Ego's, and Her "Caine Space." She merged with the MoonCell which can generate entire solar systems.)

Power Bestowl (Gave the alter egos their skills, and Noble Phantasm's.)

Non-Physical Interaction (Via CCC, Cursed, Cutting, Crater.)

Power Nullification (Can nullify Subjective reality negation.)

BFR , (She can send people to her Caine space where they will be subject to her laws/rules.)

Reactive evolution (She can modify herself.)

Precognition (She has a higher dimensional thought process, and perspective. She is able to see an infinity of futures ,and compute every possible outcome, and destiny every second . She can process the past, and future in parallel with the present moment.)

Acasuality Type 2

Resistance to Existence Erasure (Was able to fight off being erased by the MoonCell. )

= "Full Power" Gilgamesh (Full power/Living.) accepted powers/abilities. =

Subjective reality (negation -He can negate damage with his "Ten Crowns: EX" skill . and Immersion - Can travel back and forth from the Imaginary Number space, and Real Number Space.)

Statisitical amplication (To an unkown amount. He can raise his stats according to his will. )

Power Nullification (Can Nullify subjective reality negation.)

Yes, I agree with this. I also think this "Subjective reality" fits better for Ten Crowns ability than Causality manipulation. Although, she still has it via Cursed Cutting Crater.

Good job.

we can discuss tier justifications too. BB can pretty much justify everyone on her profile with her own shown feats.

I also agree that Subject reality seems to fit better.

Thank you!

Not really. I only have translations of the servant route which from what i gathered. Kiara doesn't attack anyone or turn evil during that route. its the "True End" that she does. But its likely she has the ability to Resist their abilities. Nullify ten crowns, and melt virus for example. She did absorb them after all. right?

But all that is needed now is approval to start adding these abilities, and resistance to the affected characters profiles if accepted....

=A couple more abilities i just thought of for Meltlilith.=

Acid Manipulation (via Melt Virus.)

Power Nullification (Can nullify skills with Melt Virus by using it as a shield, and negate Regenerationn up to Low-Godly via Melt Virus.)

Reactive Power Level (Can turn anything oragnic, inorganic, tangible, or intangible, (Skills, thoughts, etc) into EXP with All Dragin, and Melt Virus. Allowing her to progressively get stronger in battle.)

I just asked Monarch on his message wall. So, i'll wait for a response. I don't want to get into trouble lol..

I already messaged knowledgable members... maybe i should messafe more admins, and moderators...?

I'd say melting skills is more power null than concept hax. What other things were there that you were using as justification for concept hax?

Monarch Laciel said:
I'd say melting skills is more power null than concept hax. What other things were there that you were using as justification for concept hax?
I can alter that justificaiton, but she has the ability to control the "flow" of things. The flow of thoughts, water, speech, poems, music. I have the scan somewhere in here. here it is https://imgur.com/dedOGe7

Does everything else look okay so i can start adding them in?? Everything that has been thought of or suggested was updated into the OP way, and far above at the top.

Thank you for the reply.. i am sorry to annoy you...

Flow of thoughts is just mind hax, water is water, speech, music and poems is probably sound manip. That being said she does control anything that "flows" so it wouldn't be limited to those things and you could probably make a case that she could control anything that the concept of "flowing" could be applied to.

I think everything else is fine. Though I wouldn't put the bit about melting the soul in power null. It's more just destroying what someone regenerates from than actually negating regen. We wouldn't saying anyone who can cut of a person's head has Low-Mid Regenerationn negation

" she could control anything that the concept of "flowing" could be applied to." is this would you prefer or prehaps say "Likely concept manipulation type 4 possiblely type 3?"

Power Nullification (Can nullify skills with Melt Virus by using it as a shield.) - > This is what it should be justified as?

Well she's not manipulating the concepts directly so I wouldn't even put it as concept hax tbh

I'd just note that she can control anything that "flows" somewhere on her page.

Maybe something like "Mind Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, likely far more via Meltout (can control anything that "flows", including thoughts, water poems and speech)"

Yeah that justification works for power null

Understood.. I see what your doing.

With that am i free to add them into the affected profiles?

Monarch Laciel said:
Go ahead. Though they might be locked, so just tell me which ones you need unlocked
They don't seem to be locked. its just these 3 i am adding too.. I will contact you if they are, or i run into complications..

I think they look quite good. But, wait. If Gil has Passive Subject Reality that negates attack... What about whoever that manages to hurt his living self? (Like Enkidu and Tiamat, and maybe Mash as well)

They could likely nullify it, but it was passive for BB, and they attached the same skill to gilgamesh.

I see. So, Power Nullification (Subjective Reality) for whoever hurt living Gil? (Man, poor knowledgable members, they're gonna get messaged again and again lol)

Back