• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Quirk

Just so you know, I made an account because I was very intrested in this thread. So I'll do the quirk that I recently came up with.

Quirk Name: Food Manipulation

The user has absolute control over food/drink, being able to control traits such as size, density, temperature, nutrition, and so on. They can also sense food and secrete a special perspiration that can be made to smell like different foods/drinks or even be oderless. Finally, the user can augment food with an unusual power, giving foods unusal abilities upon usage (such as a chili pepper being able to make one breathe fire. It is usually related to the food/drink. This ability is not like 'Tamaki Amajiki's Mafifesting quirk though.
'It must be a food, drink or ingredient related to food or drink in some way.

Limitation(s):

In order to create a specific food/drink, the user must consume this food/drink at least once and their skin needs to be exposed at the spot the food will be created. Also, using this quirk slowly makes the user hungry and if overused, can make the user weak or even unable to move due to starvation. Eating is much better at replinishing this quirk than drinking, and this quirk is also at it's best when the user has eaten properly, so maintaning a good diet gives off the best results.

Equipment:

A device that injects the user with a special liquid that quickly nourishes the user so that they do not have to eat while in battle and so that if they cannot produce food due to overusing their quirk, they can replinish their quirk. Also, pouches and vials/bottles filled with muliple types of food(such as peppers for amplifying and spices for food detection), Armor that is easy to move in, that has doesn't cover too much skin, works in different eviornments for protection( just for in case the user gets ambushed or is in a enviornment they aren't used to), and finally, combat knifes and portable kitchen supplies.( my character likes to make his food look well and good). That's all I could come up with.

Special Moves:

• Toffee Crunch Explosion! (TCE): The user creates or uses Toffee as a source to make a mouth-like structure, full of toffee spikes inside. the user then traps the target in the mouth and crunches them up. Finally, the user turns the toffee mouth into a hot ball of toffee and lets hot pressure build up inside the ball until it explodes! (WATCH OUT!)
  • Katsuobushi Gate! : The user creates a thick, amplified wall of katsuobushi ( world's hardest food) to protect a wide number of people or attack them. There is a minor verson of this move, Katsuobushi Wall, Which is used to protect the user themselves and can be used to make things like floating projctiles, swords, armor, and food creatures. This attack has many other minor attacks, but I wont get into them unless you want me to.
  • Dragon's Breath! : The user eats one small pellet of the famous Dragon's Breath Snack. However this DB has been amplifed so that they blow out a freezing wind that freezes or damages enemies! However they'll need to find a way to keep their mouths hot enough so that this attack doesn't damage the inside of their mouths.
  • Food Helper: The user creates a food ally to assist the user. How durable the ally is depends on what food it's made of.
  • Soup Spring! The user creates or uses any form of soup as a source to make a gigantic ball of lightly glowing soup. Anyone who who drinks the soup will have their wounds healed over time or dangerous chemicals in their system purged over time.
  • Delicous Aroma: The user makes their sweat smell like delicous foods. The smell covers a wide area and is so powerful that anything related to smell will be rendered useless.
  • Food Flight! : The user creates some form of a flat surface out of food, and uses their foodokenisis to make it float, granting them flight.
  • Sticky Delight! : The user uses sticky food (such as carmel or gum) and amplifies the sticky aspect of it so that it can be used for trapping enemies or climbing up things the user cannot do by normal means.
  • Drunken Snake! : The user uses alcohol and amplifies the ethanol in it, then it's injected into the target, making them very drunk.
  • Food Restoration: Allows the user to restore bad food or drink back to a fresh quality.
  • Capsaicin Blades! : The user throws daggers made of Pure Amplified Capsaicin Extract at the target. These blades dissolve onto the user's wounds, causing extreme Capsaicin burns and pain if amplified enough.
  • SUGAR RUSH!: The user's Ultra Form. Upon taking this form, the user will be able to predict and react, move, and attack/defend at universally powerful speeds. It also significantlly increases the quirk's power, making it last longer before the limitations kick in. They can control the stages of this move at will, but however, this form is very risky as it takes up a lot of energy when at max and the user will have to train in order to improve the form's power. If the user's emotions get too out of hand, it will activate at the current max level.

If you have any advice on how to improve this quirk, let me know, or I'll just add on it if I come up with anything new. And to be honest, I came up with this quirk because I love food and wanted something unique. This quirk is #3 in my Top Ten Quirks I Would Have if I Were in The My Hero Academia World. Also, if you want, I'll give some information on the character I made with this quirk.

This one may come across as broken, but it'd be used to write a different type of story so it fits. This may kinda end up describing the basics of how I'd envision a story around this moreso than the standard format, but oh well.

Solopsist: The only true reality is that which is the perception of the afflicted, and as such things they are not observing or focusing on do not exist. With sufficient aptitude in forcibly shaping one's own perspective, theoretically reality could be reshaped at the whims of the user. However...

Limitations: This ability is passive and cannot be disabled. As such, the sufferer of this will have to deal with the implications of that. It also applies to the user themselves, meaning they have to constantly be thinking of their own bodily functions and whatnot to survive, while also precluding sleep entirely. The quirk does not come in all at once, allowing the public to figure out what's going on before it ramps up to apocalyptic proportions, causing heavy government response as society collapses around him, with people fighting for every mote of his attention so they can continue to exist just a little longer. The reality of their perception isn't important either, meaning that as the user descends into insanity, their mental machinations can be made manifest as well.

Equipment: At some point, some government captures this man and forces him into some sort of apparatus that forces him to observe as much as possible, feeding information directly into his mind and using drugs of some sort to keep him from falling asleep or thinking something bad. While much of humanity and society is likely gone by now, some are able to be saved in this now dying world, at the cost of what amounts to the constant torture of this poor soul. He is effectively the god of this world, but also its slave.

Wokistan said:
Solopsist: The only true reality is that which is the perception of the afflicted, and as such things they are not observing or focusing on do not exist. With sufficient aptitude in forcibly shaping one's own perspective, theoretically reality could be reshaped at the whims of the user. However...

Actionmanrandell Wrote:

quirk: eye's of the omnicient god
description: said eyes grant perfect analysis of anything what ever the hero looks upon he will know everything about them. from name,age,blood type, abilities, weaknesses. once anaylysis is complete this hero will be able to grant a quirk that acts as a counter quirk to the person who has been analyised. making said hero ideal for fighting very powerful villains.

quirk: Angel description: the power of an angel. basic angelic powers such as flight, granting protection and creating limited miracles like healing the sick are reviving the recently dead.
Regardless of the limitations, those are not quirks anymore, that's outright either a stand , or an X-men Crazy mutation.

I really support the creativity of this kind of fun threads whenever they appear but always wanting to be so haxxy robs the whole game out of its spirit and turns it into a sorta pointless "whos the most omnipotent" dong measurement contest. This specially goes for the quirks that are several random quirks clumped down into one (I'm looking at you Fission), the big "Theme" of My Hero Academia is building the most out of whatever little you got, and the versatility does NOT come by default, it comes by how creative, and how many risks are you willing to take in order to get it.

think the most versatile quirks in the series, like Manifest, Mighty Wings, Cold & Hot, Creation, and within context, All for One, those are quirks that within a certain range allow for multiple different powers but first require a truckload of training, resources, limitations bypassin and creativity, to a non-canonish extend also Koichi's Haimawari's quirk falls on this since it allows for super speed, pseudoflight, wall crawling, sticking, repelling and recently, force blasts, but all is revolving around the idea that he attracts or repels trough his body. the only exception being AFO which has a VERY SIMPLE mechanic "take quirks, house multiple, combine them", just by its simple nature it works, but now lets talk about hax a moment,

The haxiest quirks in MHA are the likes of AFO, Rewind, Foresight, Warp Gate, Brainwash,Erasure and Permeation. this has something to say about Hax in MHA and that is that it's HIGHLY SPECIALIZED, and it comes with it's whole bagagge of limitations and circumstancial application, AFO would be useless would you be unable to steal good quirks to synergyze, and not having trained them, you're stuck with quirks at face value, Rewind goes quickly out of control and its tremendously circumstancial, Foresight works once A day, Permeation makes you blind and deaf, so on and so forth, Again there's an exception in Warp Gate, which has been described as TREMENDLOUSLY RARE, and whitin reason, there has only been ONE other teleportation quirk shown so far, and with even heavier limitations. FOR THIS REASONS is that I frown upon anyone trying to pull reality warping as a quirk, to me it's people just irrupting the game and saying "I came here to mock you and show off"

Now let's get to AP, what's the average AP of top tiers? 8-B or 8-A, and this is talking about characters with explicit AOE quirks like Hell-Flame, the god tiers of the verse are All Might and AFO, out of AP alone, and...well, they're cheating, why? they are 7-B out of the fact that both of their quirks grow stronger over time, one by being passed down, perpetually strenghtening, and the other getting stronger with each new quirk stolen by it, and they've had 7 whole generations to get to the point they are in, and we can safely assume most quirks in average, non counting people who train to be a hero, are wall level at most, quirks with good potential are big rarities for certain generations to spawn (bakugou's quirk is a great example)

So Yeah... When you're prompted to be creative with a superpower, and your response is "I reality bend, so I can do anything", thats not being creative, its being lazy, it's saying "i don't want to make an effort thinking my way out of trouble, i want to snap my fingers and solve everything, and it will be as anticlimatic as it sounds"

quirk: Pluripotent Duplication

description: the user can duplicate the cells of the people near by therbye gaining access to said persons quirks, once a qurik is duplicated the user has the ability to recall any quirk they have duplicated.

the owner of this quirk also has the ability to fuse the quirks they duplicate together to inrease the power of said quirk, example if the owner of this quirk duplicate's a wind based quirk and a fire based quirk, he can fuse the two quirks to create a stronger quirk, the result is a new quirk called

stormfire: create currents of fire and wind,tornado's etc

the user can also disregard or get rid of unwanted duplicated quirks

known quirks duplicated:

Acid:duplicated from Mina

Air-walk: duplicaed from One For all

Air-cannon:duplicated from One For All

Cement: Duplicated from Cementoss

Compress: duplicated from Mr Compress

Creation: Duplicated from Momo

Naval laser:duplicated from Yuga

Erasure: duplicated from Shota

Earth flow:duplicated from Ryuko

Heal: duplicated from Chiyo

Solid Air: Duplicated from Kosei

Whirlwind: duplicated from Inasa

Weld:duplicated from Yosetsu

Zero Gravity: duplicated from Ochaco

warp gate: duplicated from Kurogiri

Zoom: duplicated from Mei

Voice: duplicated from Hizashi

known Quirk fusions:

Erase Laser: fusion of naval laser and erasure: description: the ability to fire concusive lasers from the eye's that both cause physical harm as well as temporarily erase the qurik of the individual who is hit by it

Air-cannon 2: a fusion of Air-cannon and Creation: description: the creation of a literal cannon that shoots focused sabo rounds with the force of a storm, the round travels with the force of a literal storm behind it

Cement-storm: fusion of Cement and Air-cannon and Erasure: shoots a focused storm of cement pellets that harden on impact and erase the quirk of the trapped individual

Acid Eye: fusion of Acid and Erasure: has an effect similar to decay, but instead of decaying the flesh of the victim it decays the quirk of the victim. if a hero or villains entire body is covered in this acid there quirk will decay until it is non existent, if the acid is removed quickly the victim quirk will suffer a decay of effectiveness

Naval Compression: fusion of compression and naval laser: a laser shoots from the naval that compress's anything that it hits

Acid Mud: fusion of Acid and Earth Flow: the ability to manipulate acidic earth in a similar manner as Ryuko

Air-creation: fusion of solid air and creation: allows the user to use the creation ability creating objects out of Air instead of ingested food, aswell as allowing for a more efficient use of both quirks

Whirlwind Recovery: fusion of Whirlwind and heal: grants the ability to control the wind around the user, the wind has a healing effect allowing for remote healing. because the force of the whirlwind injuries are healed to a much more effective level.

Wind Weld: fusion of whirlwind and weld: the ability to emit the welding quirk via a fortex of wind, allowing for remote welding

whirlwind eye: fusion of whirlwind and erasure: this quirk allows the user to create a storm that erases the quirks of those who stand inside the storms Eye. the addition of air as a catalyst for erasure prevents the user from gaining dry eyes. has a range of up to 2 miles

Zero Wind: fusion of whirlwind and Zero Gravity:anything that is touched by the users wind will become weightless. also the reverse becomes possible by surrounding an enemy with a barrier of wind and than reversing the zero gravity the enemies weight will drastically increase, which can drastically slow the enemy down or even paralyze the enemy with the increased weight. said effect can also be used on inanimate objects

Jump: fusion of Zoom and Warp gate: this quirk allows its user to warp himself and others to and from anywhere inside his line of sight. the range of this ability is normally within a 3 mile range. the range can drastically be increased with the usage of special goggles, said goggle's have 3 mode's mode One: double, Mode two: tripple and mode three: quadrupple as such mode One allows him to "JUMP' 6 miles, mode two 9 miles and mode three up to 12 miles

Frequency Wave: fusion of Voice and Whirlwind: ability to vibrate the air currents around its user to create high frequency sound wave's,a wisper becomes a a definining volume of sound speaking normally can create a frequency of sound so high it produces heat strong enough to turn dirt into molten rock.

Limitations: the use of Pluripotent Duplication is psychologically straining on the user, causing headache's nausea and fever with exessive use. limited storage capabilites, if to many quirks are duplicated and stored long enough the body can get overloaded and start to break down and degrade causing anything from minor fractures to ruptured organs, as such the user of this quirk periodically gets rid of less important quirks

once a quirk is duplicated said quirk becomes second nature to the user and has the same limitations as the original, fusing multiple quirks eliminates or reduces the limitations of duplicated quirks

the user doesn't suffer from psychological strain or headache's nausea and fever with use of duplicated quirks

Jobber Aura: The user emits an aura that causes those in the vicinity to start fighting suboptimally.

Limitations: Affects everyone in range, even allies.

Equipment: Cosplaying as someone like Vegeta raises its effectiveness dramatically, but the user starts jobbing too.

Special Move:

Final Job:
The user self destructs releasing a massive jobbing explosion that gives everyone around permanent jobber status, causing them to job for the rest of their lives.

@Actionman

So its just Copy/All For One without the negatives (temporary and needs to be trained/others losing their Quirk)? The thread is for fun/interesting but all you do is come up with a slight tweak to powerful/OP Quirks already in the series but get rid of their drawbacks that made them feasible in the first place.

Limitations are a very important part of Quirks but you just did away with that section entirely in the last post and even specified you don't get the weaknesses of the copied Quirks. At least Wok's caused some apocalyptic shit to go down and is an unwilling sacrifice for what's left of that world to live.

@Other people who wrote OP stuff

If BnHA isn't enough of an example of how these things should go, look at the powers in Charlotte. High speed movement but you can't control the speed/direction, invisibility but only to one person, time travel but you go blind, act as a vessel for spirits but you can't choose when or who inhabits you.

Transcendence: the user of this quirk's other quirk(s) have none of their usual weaknesses, it also renders the user "compatible" with all of them.

Limitations: The user likely does not possess other quirks be default, requiring outside help in order to make use of it.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Actionman
So its just Copy/All For One without the negatives (temporary and needs to be trained/others losing their Quirk)? The thread is for fun/interesting but all you do is come up with a slight tweak to powerful/OP Quirks already in the series but get rid of their drawbacks that made them feasible in the first place.

Limitations are a very important part of Quirks but you just did away with that section entirely in the last post and even specified you don't get the weaknesses of the copied Quirks. At least Wok's caused some apocalyptic shit to go down and is an unwilling sacrifice for what's left of that world to live.

@Other people who wrote OP stuff

If BnHA isn't enough of an example of how these things should go, look at the powers in Charlotte. High speed movement but you can't control the speed/direction, invisibility but only to one person, time travel but you go blind, act as a vessel for spirits but you can't choose when or who inhabits you.
No its not just All for one's ability without the limitations. All for one has the ability to STEAL quirks. this quirk isn't stealing its Duplication. the original still has their quirk

you also should re-read what i said about limitations, i specifically said "once a quirk is duplicated said quirk becomes second nature to the user and has the same limitations as the original, fusing multiple quirks eliminates or reduces the limitations of duplicated quirks "

meaning if a quirk is duplicated it has the same limitations, example if One for all was duplicated the individual would still have the limitation of only being able to use so much of the power without destroying the body just like Decu has. the only time limtations are removed or reduced is when they are fused with another quirk, nonetheless there is still the possibility of limitations being present

i also made no mention of the user being a master at using the quirks instantly

Assaltwaffle said:
I love how Kitt gives a long explanation of why super OP quirks aren't fun or good and then the immediate next post is one of the most overpowered quirks yet.
I toroughtly hate every single one of the supposed quirks ActionManrandell has posted

Lets put a good quirk to make this thread slightly better...

Bending: it's an Emitter type quirk that allows the user to harmlessly bend anything they touch with at least 2 anchor points, regardless of its hardness, stiffness or toughness, while bent, objects remain afixed in the bent position regardless of their material.

Limitation(s):the bending lasts for 24 hours, gradually wearing out, but can be undone by manually deactivating the quirk, however, organic targets can resist the bending and quickly go back to normal by struggling, so the user has to keep the anchor points they used to Bend the person "flexed" in order to maintain the quirk activated, regardless, when the quirk is deactivated, the target violently (but still harmlessly) snaps into its normal position. Also, if the user tries to fold something, it can only be bent 6 times before the quirk undoes itself.

Equipment: a pair of extendable metal poles that can be jointed together, the user can turn them into hooks or boomerangs by bending them, or coiling them into a spring and releasing the quirk for enhanced mobility, sheets of a material similar to fly trap sticks he can fold into little balls that quickly expand upon deactivation.

Special Moves:

• Snakebite: Where he coils his own arm and undoes his quirk right as he's punching, to get extra reach and a lot of punching force from the snap-back
  • Holding Palm: By performing Snakebite with both arms, or with one arm while being able to push or pull the enemy with his other hand, he overcomes the necesity of a meditated bend, and uses the force of the attack and the two contact points to make the enemy's body bend backwards, leaving them in a terribly unfavorable position, with the limitation that he now must keep his snakebite fist closed in order to keep the bending from undoing.
  • Comet Strike: Pumping down with his hands on his knees, he coils his legs down into springs, releasing the quirk make shim accelerate at tremendous speeds for a rushdown strike, he's currently training to perform a similar technique by bending his feet joints and using toes and talons as anchor points

Quirk Name: Eye beams

Limitation(s): Eye beams cannot be fired while one's eyes are closed and if they are their eyelids will be vaporized. This also means that the move has a "cooldown" of sorts due to blinking. It is also hard to see while firing the beams.

Equipment: Glasses with lenses that magnify the power of the beams.

Special Moves:

• None
  • It's literal eye lasers there isn't much you can do with them

Actionmanrandell said:
quirk: Food Cart: this Quirk allows is user to create any type of food stuff, water, pizza, cheese burgers, etc etc
Limitations: the user can only create up to 250 lbs of food at any given time.

the food is stated to taste like it is divine in nature
this is not a big offender by any means and its certainly not as bad as many others but theres still that thinge of...well, you keep bringing words like "divine" "angelic" or "godly" to describe quirks, and there's also the fact that Quirks are biological superpowers that raise as byproducts, for example, anything Momo creates is made out of the lipids in her body, so all this stuff is made out of...what exactly? I mean, the least harmfull to this poor chef's reputation would be his quirk turning water into food like in rainy with a chance of burgers

Reppuzan said:
@Kitt
Does this Quirk work on people or living things?
Yes, but the limitation of "keeping the body part flexed and locked" its supposed to limit the number of targets to 1 (since normaly, to bend a person you would need to use both arms, leaving them unable to bend another person unless he does something crazy with his legs)

Quirk: Null Nerve

This quirk allows the user to briefly perform a memtal shutdown of their nerves, allowing them to not feel the pain for a very brief period of time and repeatedly cause adrenaline to be pumped throughout the nerves, causing a boost in both stamina, strength, and speed.

Weaknesses: While this does null the pain of whatever strike hits them, it does not null the damage, and thus the user is only meant to use this in situations where they have to keep going, including, but not limited too.

1. Running into a burning building and it's walls to grab people who are stuck.

2. Fighting someone with a strength quirk

3. Fighting someone with a speed quirk

Quirk: sensatio

if the user of this quirk maintains visual contact of a person or persons for 5 seconds they will link to them and be able transmit and amplify any stimulus they feel to them. the user of this quirk will also be able to track and still effect an opponent for 2 minuets after making a link. sensations do not relate to where they are felt a stubbed toe can be applied to the whole body, though this takes more concentration. the user also gains four catfish like whiskers that are used as transmitters and are extremely sensitive.

Equipment a vibrating hearing aid, a set of acupuncture needles, a first aid kit for minor wounds, itching powder, numbing cream, compressed air canister (for cold sensations), lighter and a feather.

Weaknesses: the effect weakens past half a mile and if the opponent is beyond 2 miles away they cannot be affected, cannot transmit non physical sensations ergo emotions or intoxication, must feel any sensation they transmit, cant cause actual damage, if whiskers are too damaged they wont be able to transmit, those with less organic composition are less affected.

special moves unreachable goals: uses itching sensation on a hard to reach spot on the back.

demonic ghost attack: transmits and amplifies scratching to pretend to be an evil spirit.

Icy-Hot: uses both hot and cold sensations all over the body causing discomfort.

Primal Reaction: causes any sensation on the eyes causing reflexive action.

Floor is Lava: causes a hot sensation on the feet.

Got Your Tongue: numb the victims tongue rendering them incapable of speech.

SUPER MOVES

XXX PLEASURE
the user "pleasures" themselves and multiplies the moment of climax to incapacitate the enemy.

HEAD TRIP through intense concentration the user transfers vibrations directly to the ear making them hear things.

Obviously the one i wrot le is too overpowered for actual combat in most verses, which is why the story doesn't center around that so much as what happens in response to the existence of this absolute monstrosity. I'd probably write this from the perspective of a regular person living in this altered world who still somewhat remembers what it was like before the solopsist popped up, as they discover the truth overtime.

Maybe I'll suggest a less broken one tomorrow, though I do feel like the caveats on the above combined with the actions some groups would take in response to that make being the solopsist a pretty bad experience. It's not like it's on some dude that wants to EE everyone after all.

I also don't really know about the verse beyond what's on some files and the criteria above, so I kinda just decided to see how I could write around something busted to flex on cal lol I'm aware something like that doesn't really fit in a tier 8-7 verse.

Clover 3 Four!: The ability to induce unlikely, yet common/possible "unlucky" events in the affected target. By making physical contact with the target once with one's hands or arms, they are "jinxed" and will suffer bad luck (like say, sneezing when they're about to activate a quirk thus giving an opening). If applied to some inanimate object, the point touched becomes unlucky (like someone stepping on a part of the ground you touched will trip and fall or something).

Limitation(s): As said above, most of the time it needs direct physical contact to work. And because it can affect inanimate objects, not touching someone's skin directly will make the quirk affect a piece of their clothing instead. The events of bad luck that will ensue can be anything and thus aren't exactly predictable by the user - so it takes focus, cunning and a strategical mindset from the user to properly exploit eventual openings given by the quirk. The user is also generally unlucky as a result of this ability, having a probability of suffering everyday unfortunate inciddents at inopportune moments (and by extension, to those around them) - thus it recquires extensive training to learn how to better focus or control this ability. As it's a more "interference oriented" ability, it relies much on the user honing their own fighting ability, senses and intuition to make the most of it.

Special Moves:

• Miss-Fortune Applause!: By clapping one's own two hands together, the effect of misfortune is expanded like an invisible wave as the sound propagates, extending the range of misfortune to several meters. However, as the user is technically using their quirk on themselves as well, this skill is a double edged sword as it will put both user and target at the mercy of who gets the worse luck - like the throw of a coin.
  • 4 For Fortuna!: By touching the same target more than once, it raises the stakes on how much bad luck they get and how frequently it happens up to a total of 4 times. At which point the user can, for about 10 seconds, freely choose what unlucky event they will go through within the limits of the ability. This could be something like making the victim experience the limitation of their own quirk at will for this short span of time (like say, in Yuya's case he would feel pain in his belly and fail at launching Navel Laser).
Aaaand there I go! Hope this didn't turn out OP - If it's me making it, it just *has* to be something I can relate to Fate somehow, aaand I also took into account how the character's quirk could influence their story and interactions with others.

She would be one of those who fails at social interactions because the quirk would make her fail at the worst moments and likely would be one of those who didn't have much luck with friends in the past for this exact same reason - as a child, her control of her quirk would be bad enough that nobody really wanted to be nearby or befriend her only to suffer with the misfortune as well. It's possible that some of her family members also moved to avoid the bad luck.

She would relate a bit with Deku as she would also have a bad nickname of "Kuroneko" as a reference to her being unlucky to others and avoided just like a black cat because of the shortcomings with her quirk. Some sense of respect and admiration for his effort (as well as the intention to maybe get some emotional support) would be the trigger for her to get enough courage to try and approach him and his more close friends in an attempt to be less isolated.

As for how this works Biologically, it's an Emitter quirk.

As it is, it's nowhere near as powerful as Eraserhead who can entirely disable one's Quirk Factor by looking - what this one does instead is that it makes the user's own Quirk Factor apply the same condition that it causes for the user (misfortune through failure - naturally tripping and falling, sneezing, etc are all things that can happen by a normal failure of one part or another of your body) into those who are touched.

In the case of the inanimate objects "becoming unlucky", it isn't as much that it affects the thing directly: It just becomes marked when the user touches it - much like we leave fingerprints into things when we touch them, this quirk leaves a "mark" of the user's quirk factor in the places touched and thus, it affects others when they make contact with said places as well. Alternatively, you can see it as working the same way like transmitting a disease to someone else - the difference here being that it would be based on the Quirk Factor affecting others rather than your everyday pathogen. But that way it makes this seem like more of a villain quirk. *laughs*

Misfortune applause hits from a higher range because it propagates a sound through that factor, at a certain wavelength so that it affects those who hear it.

Quirk: photosynthetic Mimic

description: the ability to mimic the processes of photosynthesis in the body. the user's body has microscopic leaf like pads all over his body, these pads absorb solar energy which saturate a special photoreceptor in his body that reacts to and creates various nutrients for his body out of carbon dioxide and water. the most obvious result is the creation of oxygen for his body.

he than can control and manipulate the oxygen causing it to saturate the fibers in his body, increasing basic stats such as strength, speed,agility and stamina.

the more solar energy the micro-pads absorb the more durable they get. at peak strength the pads act as a sort of body armor

because his body naturally produces oxygen he can survive in the vacume of space unaided.

by breathing on various plant life he can "animate"them, speeding up their growth and controling them as if they are extensions of his body

any plant life he eats are absorbed into his body,where in he can manipulate as weapons by saturating them with oxygen and causing them to grow from his body.

limitations: because he has a plant like physiology he has two requirements 1he must regularly 'sunbath" if there is not enough light out he can supplimatent this limitation with UV lights, 2, he must drink extreme volumes of water. if he absorbs to much sunlight he must store it in a special gland inside his body that is separated by a thick membrane that prevents the solar energy from overloading his plant like body, likewise if he consumes to much water he can dry out like a prune.

unique feature: he can grow leafs from his body that can sustain a fully grown adult for a week per leaf

stats: strength: average 3/5 max 4.5/5

Yobobojojo said:
Is that you Reggy?
Took me a while to get it, but just checked FC/OC. Welp.

Nah. While her ability has potential for versatility in the future, this character specifically gets in trouble because of her own power as it's more inclined towards bringing misfortune rather than luck. Why, others make fun of her for it - as it would seem unrealistic to want to be a hero with an ability that may lead to you messing up at the worst possible moment, something you can't have happening when let's say, trying to rescue someone. Meanwhile if his feat list is anything to go by, Reggy's power would probably solve the entire plot of BNH by chance when the villains first invaded UA - via making their whole invasion backfire so hard that they would all be beaten and captured by the end of the day.
Welpso2

Berserker: Hate, pain, rage, fury, the sight of gore and the scent of blood. The user is fueled by all of these and uses them to their advantage to deal immensely powerful and devastating attacks.

Limitations: They are glass cannons, meaning they take much more damage than usual but are willing to risk it to amplify their attacks. They are much more erratic and unpredictable when engaged in combat and their behavior would be similar to that of a wild animal. They are temporarily fatigued after using Rampage.

Special Moves/Techniques:

• Frenzy: The more the user is wounded, their attacks will become much more deadly and crippling.
  • Shriek of Terror: The user unleashes an ear-piercing and terrifying yell which is enough to panic nearby foes.
  • Rampage: The user is sent into a battle-induced fury, essentially becoming an unstoppable force of pure physical might. Their attacks are harder and faster and grow stronger each time both them and the enemy is injured. The user ignores all impending attacks with their mind becoming null that not even mental-based attacks are close to even hindering them.

Airburst (stupid name, I know): Can move the air around oneself faster than the speed of sound, producing a significant amount of force that can be concentrated into a specific area (area of effect), or as an explosion-like blast. Its general power can also be suppressed to only debilitate opponents rather than hitting them hard enough to blast them to pieces. At highest power, it can collapse skyscrapers and kill even the strongest of villains.

Limitations: Requires a significant amount of concentration and using its full power drains stamina, but this can be mitigated by training.

• Pulverize: A short and quick blast capable of reducing moderate amounts concrete and steel to dust, including walls. Can be used in rapid succession with little loss in stamina, but using multiple at the same time (which can also be done) tires the user quickly.
  • Explosion: Creates a large blast that flattens the surrounding area. Requires a lot of stamina, especially with its largest bursts. The highest radius is 5 meters, but this is just range, not limitations of the user's power, and can increase with training.

Overload: An extremely rare and brutal quirk that emits deadly and tiny organisms from their skin pores that weakens cell bonds in blood vessels in a very quick rate, effectively causing a rupture in the blood vessels. Should the effected survive, the effects become worse as the organism excretes adrenaline, increasing heartbeat rate, breathing rate, etc. The more processes the body does while under its effect, the quicker it spreads. The result is an entire body hemorrhage that kills in seconds. The organisms quickly die and reduce themselves to atoms after the affected is killed, removing any evidence of their deaths. The League of Villains are currently searching for bearers of this quirk, as their deadliness and subtlety can help them reach their goal.

Limitations: The bearer of this quirk is immune to its effects due to the scattered tough blood clots in their blood vessels which protects them from their own quirk. They do not feel the pain of having such hard blood vessels and lack adrenaline, but are extremely susceptible to having their blood flow stuck. Bearers of this quirk must move slowly as possible, any rapid movement will increase the likelihood of blood clots moving to places such as the arteries near the heart.

Equipment: None notable

- Mass Rupture:
The bearer silently emits the organisms without moving a lip, but with a mere thought. A favored technique among quirk terrorists, it allows the user to have many casualties without being detected.

@Xtasyamphetamine I think I know someone who has something similar to that.

Ten To: This quirk allows for the user to rapidly shift their weight and density from being virtually weightless to being as heavy as Ten tons hence its name. The quirk can be focused on specific parts of the body to allow for unique moves.

Limitations: while the quirk allows for rapid shifts from the extremes of weightlessness to being ten tonnes, shifting to any weight in between requires intense focus and as a consequence happens far slower, leaving the user vulnerable. Focusing the quirk on specific areas of the body also takes concentration and hence slow, though this is only when it comes to increasing weight, reducing it is significantly easier. Applying the maximum weight of ten tonnes to the totality of the users body renders them immobile.

Equipment: none

Special Moves:

Light Jab (left fist): while moderately lowering the weight of the left fist the user throws quick but weak jabs. This is mostly to set up for the Ten ton fist.

Ten Ton fist (Right hook): the user shifts the weight in their right fist while throwing a right hook allowing for maximum damage. This move due to the difficulty requires setup

Light footed: the user lowers their weight marginally to allow for slightly higher movement speed.

Two touch- ten tonne meteor: the user lowers their weight to its absolute minimum then jumps above the opponent before increasing their weight to its absolute maximum crushing their opponent underfoot.

Chu Minh Duy said:
Lightning of Destruction: can manipulate lightning and electricity that can easily destroys anything,abilities and powers ,and can null any kind of regenerations,immortality,bypass and erase any kind of resistance or immunity ,negate any kind of durability ,and can easily overpowered enemy's attack potency no matter how high and powerful it was,negate enemy's haxes and bad effect,can create weapons due to user's imagination,can't be null by power nullification , Void Manipulation or Negation, it can help users recognise who,which is the bad guys or evil,if user corrupt or turn into evil,the power will kill or leaves the users ,left him/her powerless or dead
Limitations: need to be strong to obtain it , which mean users from baseline 5th dimensional or below will die even they has higher type of immortalities (type1 to higher than Type 10) or Regenerationn(from Low to Higher than True-Godly),resurrections,etc,note: this powers can't use by bad guys or villain,it just use for good purposes not for evil (such as killing innocent people ,etc)
Could you run that by me again?

@Chu Minh Duy Okay, so you can summon lightning... then affect 5-D constructs? Oof.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
@Chu Minh Duy Okay, so you can summon lightning... then affect 5-D constructs? Oof.
those lightnings ain't gonna affect 5-D construct , it was design to destroys High 1-A entities entirely and being that literally infinitely beyond that, ( plus that was one of my joke power so i don't really want to add it anyway, for being too OP)

The God Of Procrastination said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
'Lightning of Destruction: can manipulate lightning and electricity that can easily destroys anything,abilities and powers ,and can null any kind of regenerations,immortality,bypass and erase any kind of resistance or immunity ,negate any kind of durability ,and can easily overpowered enemy's attack potency no matter how high and powerful it was,negate enemy's haxes and bad effect,can create weapons due to user's imagination,can't be null by power nullification , Void Manipulation or Negation, it can help users recognise who,which is the bad guys or evil,if user corrupt or turn into evil,the power will kill or leaves the users ,left him/her powerless or dead 'Limitations: need to be strong to obtain it , which mean users from baseline 5th dimensional or below will die even they has higher type of immortalities (type1 to higher than Type 10) or Regenerationn(from Low to Higher than True-Godly),resurrections,etc,note: this powers can't use by bad guys or villain,it just use for good purposes not for evil (such as killing innocent people ,etc)
Could you run that by me again?
no , and im being serious , that is way too OP

Back