• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Transformers VS My Hero Academia

In I-Island, Wolfram is about to carried out his plan until suddenly he heard an explosion. Suddenly a giant Robot army is about to attack him, then Wolfram destroy them with his quirk. After that Their Boss appear.

Megatron never expect that human has a super abilities, then he decided to kill him. Wolfram also prepare to fight him, making a fight between the two unavoidable.

• Speed are equalized
• Base Wolfram and Dark of the Moon Megatron version are used
• Megatron: 433.64 Tons, higher in Stealth Force
• Wolfram: 711.97 Tons
• Distance : 10 meters

Megatron : 7 (@Naitodesu, @KLOL506, @Accelerated_Evolution, @Gitagon, @ProbNotAFelon, @AThe1412, @V999)

Wolfram : 2 (@57Dev, @TauanVictor)

Inconclusive :

images

images

These Two Villain Movie will fight to Death

Last edited:
Wolfram's entire gimmick probably isn't gonna work on Megatron due to the sheer difference in LS, not to mention Megatron's massive skill advantage since this version of him is actually superior to Optimus in hand to hand combat since he beat him pretty handedly which is even more impressive considering Optimus had two separate amps to his power via his Mech Tech equipment.

Yeah but Megatron would have a difficult time to dealing with Wolfram Metal Manipulation since their AP different, especially when Wolfram can use his quirk to protect himself from Megatron attack

Yeah but Megatron would have a difficult time to dealing with Wolfram Metal Manipulation since their AP different, especially when Wolfram can use his quirk to protect himself from Megatron attack
It's not gonna be a huge hurtle for him, especially considering Megatron has fought Flight Tech Optimus who's way more of a ranged threat than Base Wolfram and is close to him in AP, not to mention the dude is literally within range of Megatron's melee attacks so Megs just swings at him and pounds him into the dirt since Wolfram can't overpower him in LS with his Quirk unless he's already throwing shit at him beforehand and again, Megatron canonically beat a ranged fighter that's close to Wolfram in power except that guy was way more skilled in combat than Wolfram is.

Megatron might have higher LS stopping him from getting crushed like a soda can but he still weighs like 2 tons at best. So he is never getting close to Wolfram, he will just get flinged a km away whenever he gets close.

And while Megs has higher LS nothing is stopping Wolfram to rip small pieces of his body out of him till he is a husk. And the fight is happening in I-Island so Wolfram doesn't even need to crush megs, he can just use the environment. More than 50% output difference is enough to crush the opponent and Wolfram has 64% more power than Megs.

As for Durability and close range, MHA characters even without physical quirks have shown impressive physical power, plus Wolfram has muscle augmentation so he can very much hold his own if Megs gets close.

Wolfram FRA

Megatron might have higher LS stopping him from getting crushed like a soda can but he still weighs like 2 tons at best. So he is never getting close to Wolfram, he will just get flinged a km away whenever he gets close.
Megatron can fly with his thrusters, a feature he's had since RotF, so he can push back against Wolfram just fine.
And while Megs has higher LS nothing is stopping Wolfram to rip small pieces of his body out of him till he is a husk. And the fight is happening in I-Island so Wolfram doesn't even need to crush megs, he can just use the environment. More than 50% output difference is enough to crush the opponent and Wolfram has 64% more power than Megs.
A not even 2× difference is not enough to crush someone like that on VSB, especially if the person getting crushed has significantly higher LS than their opponent.
As for Durability and close range, MHA characters even without physical quirks have shown impressive physical power, plus Wolfram has muscle augmentation so he can very much hold his own if Megs gets close.
That literally means nothing, Megatron is stronger and massively more skilled in physical combat than Wolfram is going by their profiles so if Megatron closes the gap then Wolfram is absolutely screwed.
Wolfram FRA
Wolfram gets dunked on.

Wolfram basically had telekinesis but for metal. I think it's called magnetokinesis or something. It isn't really a matter of LS difference since Megatron is created out of the stuff Wolfram controls.

We have seen Wolfram transform metal into all kinds of things and I don't think simple strength can counter that. I think Megatron would need resistance to metal manipulation to tank this.

Like Wolfram doesn't even need to fight hard, just deforming little parts of his enemies body will be a huge hindrance to mobility.

Unlike his enhanced self, base Wolfram he does indeed need to touch metal or surfaces to control it. In that case he would need to touch Megatron.

I guess I will go for Megatron in this.

Megatron can fly with his thrusters, a feature he's had since RotF, so he can push back against Wolfram just fine.
Prove that said Thursturs have more force than Wolfram's LS.
A not even 2× difference is not enough to crush someone like that on VSB, especially if the person getting crushed has significantly higher LS than their opponent.
I am talking about physical attacks like metal cubes, spears and pillars.
That literally means nothing, Megatron is stronger and massively more skilled in physical combat than Wolfram is going by their profiles so if Megatron closes the gap then Wolfram is absolutely screwed.
Even if Megs closes the Gap, he is putting himself in the danger of getting touched allowing Wolfram to manipulate the metal inside Megatron. Plus he will have to go through a dozen walls to get to Wolfram, further putting him at risk of being slowed down and caught off guard.
Wolfram gets dunked on.
Nope, cry about it.

Back