• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Quirk

Neural Parasite: Neural Parasite is a Mutant-Type/Emitter Type Quirk. It allows one's body to generate and create Parasites which directly latch onto another being's Neurons via physical contact. This not only causes permanent paralysis if left untreated, but could spread as the Parasite multiplies. If left unchecked, a Paralyzed person could die due to total Neural failure. Whilst the target is paralyzed, they can be controlled if the Parasites reaches the brain to which they'd become total zombies to the user of this quirk. Extensive study shows these parasites can even stay alive decades after the original user's death; potentially causing a worldwide health hazard.

Limitation(s): Any form of contact with any cells or fluids from the user will contain the parasite. Any being that touches said parasite will be infected regardless of the original wielder's intent. Said parasites could survive in extremely hostile environments such as in subzero temperatures, 99% Dry Sand, or even in Lava for a few minutes. The body that generates the parasite will generate them in droves; with no limit on how much parasites are created, so Healing and curing quirks has no effect (Treated as a limitation).

Equipment: A Full-Body, Vacuum-Sealed Heavily-Filtered Life Support Suit in order to contain said virus inside.

Special Moves:

• Lethal Injection: By puncturing the skin of anything with the user's nail or similarly infected object, they can directly inject a dose of the parasite into the enemy in order to cause almost instant infection.
  • Great Mistake: Essentially a full-body hug, This will cause infection of the target's entire body.
This one is a particularly sad quirk and is more suited for the "Innocent but Unintentionally Deadly" archetype of character who intends to do good but is held back by an exceedingly lethal ability they have no control over.

quirk: Combo engine

descripion: hero has an engine inside each muscle when the engine is turned on he can throw a series of combonation strikes, the more fuel(food) he consumes the stronger his engines are

technique: jab jab engine: description, by revving up the engine in his left arm and hand twice he can throw a quick combo of 2 powerful jabs

jab jab jab jab: by revving up the engine in his left hand and arm 4 times he can throw 4 quick jabs

dynamite glory: by reving the engines in his arms and calfs in rythm he can throw a combonation of 20 strikes of any choice,

overdrive: by putting his engines into overdrive he can throw the equivelent of 150 strikes with a single limb, be it a kick, punch,elbow or knee

limitations: the more strikes thrown the quicker his engines run out of fuel

I got this from Prototype, at least somewhat.

Complete Control: The user has complete control of their body. They can grow in size, shrink, increase their physical abilities, and form things like weaponry, wings, clothing, and other body parts. The user can regrow lost portions of their body and get rid of things like disease, among various various other things. The user can scatter into cells because the body has a hive mind that controls the cells. They can replicate things like organs and bones, but don't really have any. Finally, the user can shapeshift.

Limitation: Depends on the user's experience and imagination. If reduced to a single Cell, it will take time to reform. Shapeshifting doesn't allow them to get memories, experiences, skills, or DNA of the person they assume, unless they directly change their DNA.

Equipment: A uniform that's basically the Fantastic Four unstable molecule uniforms, but they can literally just make clothing. Other equipment depends on shape.

Special Moves: Depends on their shape.

Also another one

Let There be Light: The user can light for various offensive purposes, these include the ability to blast very very small precise beams of light, make extremely large blasts of light that blind the target, or warp the light around them. These are actual light blasts and do move at light speed. The user can become light, which would make them by far the fastest character in MHA.

Limitation: Normal Human weakness, within the MHA verse obviously as even fodder is superhuman. All limitations of light in light form, which includes having no tangible body and being able to be reflected and absorbed.

Equipment: Gloves that have a lense function.

Special Moves: I haven't gotten that far.

Sooo do the cells have like, a hive mind, or is it possible for them all to want to go in different directions...?

Internal Inversoinest: This quirk has is the only one of it's kind. It inverts one's internal thoughts, feelings, and twists them for your own strength and knowledge. There is more to this quirk, for one it can even affect the "external" parts of one who challanges this quirk.

Limitation(s): There is a limit for how much this quirk can take in and how long you have it.

Equipment:
None is Needed.

Special Moves:

• Twisted Viper: Touch the opponent and you are able suck up all the opponents thoughts and feelings within a sip and twist the oppenent's heart.
  • External Resolution: You are only capable of using this skill after "Twisted Viper" mainly because to twist and turn one's outside you have to change the inside with your wicked power. Anyways this ability let's you change the form of your opponent(s) by the way you chosen them to be. Example: You've used "Twisted Viper" on your opponent and twisted their inside thoughts, feelings, and personality to wickedly, stupid, tired, and "I hate people/heroes" kind of vibe. These changes let you change, turn or transform your opponent to something you think is fit for these traits.

Quirk: Hard Light

Description: The ability to gather and bend light into solid shapes and constructs (sword, spear, shield, projectiles, etc.) or strengthen an already existing object with micro layers of hard light, which give it a slight glow when strengthened. The simpler the construct the faster it can be formed, and vice versa, the more complex the construct the longer it takes to create. The hard light constructs can only be formed in a 5-meter radius around the caster, but once formed the constructs can be launched or thrown long distances and with great force.

Limitations: The constructs are only as strong as the light source they were created from. With direct sunlight, or a source of light similar to it, the constructs are incredibly durable can only be broken or shattered by tremendous force. However if the source of light is weak, then the constructs are still solid but very brittle. Strengthening an already existing object though, does not require a powerful light source in order to make it incredibly strong and nearly unbreakable. Once a construct has been created, it retains the strength of the light source that was used to make it, even if the light has been lessened or obscured. However, a weak construct can be strengthened if a new, more powerful light source becomes available. Once a construct has been launched from the quirks sphere of influence, it's flight path cannot be altered by the caster and has 5 seconds to impact its target before it breaks down and dissolves to nothing.

Equipment: The character I created this quirk for had the following equipment.
1. Magnesium Flares: The character carries several small magnesium flares for an instant, powerful light source when all other available light sources would only produce weak constructs. The flares typically last for around 2 minutes before burning out.
2. Military Rapier: The character also carries a military style rapier for use in combat when all available light sources would only create weakened constructs. The wielder typically strengthens it with hard light for an incredibly dependable and dangerous weapon.

Special Moves:
1. Star fall: The caster creates hundreds of small spherical orbs that are 1 inch in diameter. Upon command they are launched in rapid succession, at high speed toward one or multiple opponents. The orbs can be fired omni-directionally or concentrated on a single point for maximum devastation. Once in flight the orbs cannot be stopped until they dissolve from being outside the quirks sphere of influence for 5 seconds, or until they impact something of equal or greater force or density.
2. Solar Flare: The caster rapidly gathers light toward a single point and instead of creating a construct, he unleashes it outward creating a flash of light several times brighter than its original light source. This move is used primarily to instantly blind or stun large groups of enemies. The flash cannot be used as a light source to create new constructs.
3. Perfect Shell: The caster creates a suit of armor over himself or someone nearby. The armor requires a light source greater or equal to direct sunlight and requires concentration to maintain for long periods of time. While wearing the suit, the caster is protected from all but the strongest attacks. However while it appears that he is invulnerable he can still be injured by attacks that are meant to poison the air or make an area unlivable. While his armor might not damage or crack, his body it still capable of feeling fatigue or whiplash from an enemy strike.

Quirk: manifestation

description: the ability to manifest the immagination into a physical reality, the owner of this quirk is limited to static objects and non living animated objects(example robots)

must have a working knowledge of any mechanical object he manifests.

anything from weapons such as swords to even working firearms

Energy Manipulation: This allows a person to absorb Kenetic, Thermal, Chemical, Nuclear, Magnetic and lastly Electrical Energy. This is a mutant quirk because the user cannot switich of this quirk and their body is blacker than normal skin unless holding large emounts of energy then they go more neon red then blue if in an overload situation. This means the user can use this to strengthen their skin or muscles to become invurable or very powerful. Secondly the user can send out small shocks of the energy if touching the user depending on the voltage you will either die (2.4 Hundred Thousand Volts) or pass out ( anything less than that). Lastly the final abilty this quirk has is the ablity to move objects. with enough focus the user can move inanimate objects. This is done by movinng the energy of a object or putting small amounts of energy into the object to overcome gravity (This cannot be done on living beings without exploding). This is all done because their cells have lithium ion designs (like a battery design) inside of them which allows the user to safely store the energy in them without harm to their body. Unless they overload.

Limitation(s): Consuming too much energy causes an overload and the user will either disperse the energy Vapourising a 100m area or pass out and be Electrified for 1-2 hours so the energy can be dispersed. If the user overcomes an overload (With enough willpower and emotions) their second Consciousness will take over with the entent to steal all energy for themself. The only way to stop this is to get the Second Consciousness to discharge below the overload rate. (2.656 Million (British Million) Volts)

Equipment:

Battery Pack: This increases the amount of energy the user can hold but is extreamly heavy due to the size of the battery. This also lessens the effects of an overload by dispersing a certian amout of energy over a period of time lessing the chance of an overload.

Absorbsion Plate: This will go on the wears chest and look like Genos' chest plate. (One Punch Man) It allows the wearer to send off powerful focused beams of energy stored by the user.

Target Finder: This will go over th users left eye and anybody that he thinks in his head is a targrt will be outlined in red the the user can see the person.

Special Moves:

Overloaded Limits: This is when the user overloads and sends out a vapourising blast of 100m area. Taking around 1 Million Volts out of the user and turning everything to dust.

Receptacle Shot: This is a shot out of the Absorbsion Plate and is extremly focused and can lunch a person or object flying 10 or 100 meters depends on the percentage of the shot ( 10% = 10M = 10,000V or 100% = 100M = 100,000V).

Undaunted: Gives the user the ability of unparalleled bravery. They are incapable of feeling the emotion of fear on every level, even if it could be induced by another quirk. They are undaunted by any task, step forward for every opportunity, and can't shy away from any challenge. This ability can also be given to others temporarily through actively projecting the power as an Aura.

Limitations: Being fearless in general has its issues. While the use can still make rational choices, their lack of fear means that nothing keeps them from placing themselves in situations where they cannot win, and often lead to reckless choices done without foresight. This goes as far as to prevent instinctive reactions caused by fear, meaning that the user needs to consciously avoid threats as their body will never perceive them as such.

While projecting onto others, the user loses this quirk temporarily and goes into a "fear relapse" where they they become hypersensitive to what is going on around them. However, those who have the quirk projected on them get all of its weaknesses too, causing irrational decision-making.

Equipment: A full bulletproof, padded, whatever safety you can think of protection suit. Basically anything to help survive dangerous situations that the user will inevitably fall into, as well as the dangerous actions of others should the quirk be projected.

Special Moves:

• Fearless Aura: The user begins projecting bravery on those around them, causing carnage as everyone in their vicinity becomes reckless, without concern for their own safety.

Quirk: Luck Manifestation

description: the ability to manifest luck both good and bad, be it for themselves or those around them, there is a 3.9% failure rate when this occurs the desired luck, be it positive or negative will turn into the opposing form of luck

Quirk: Hot Rod

Descriptio: the ability to manipulate and produce flames combined with the power of magnetisim

Limitations: If I overuse my quirk I will begin to overheat and draw magnetic objects to myself.To counteract this I must eat fire metal within a 2 hour time period.If I don't my body will continue to overheat until I pass out or evaporate myself.

Equipment: A suit of armor completly made of metal that closely resembles a
5737413f97c1412e5a8616ed5f7c6887
My Armor Not Drawn By Me

hybrid of knight, ninja, and samurai armor which I can manipulate to suit different situations. A metal bo staff.An iron shield.An array of swords including a katana,broadsword,and longsword.A pack of matches and small blocks of iron.
Special Moves:

Metor Shower:
I remove my armor and reshape the pieces into daggers and fire them at my oppenents.

Flaming Fury: I coat myself and my weapons in flames while using my magnetisim powers to fly at my opponent.

Phoenix Rebirth: Once a day if I get fatally wounded I can burst into a ball of flame and revive myself, but afterwards I become a complete idiot for 24 hours

Blazing Final Strike: My ultimate move. I remove my armor and form it into a giant weapon (sword,shield,or staff). Then I use all of my energy to cover it in fire and lift it into the air to attack.

Bladesmith: I form my armor into weapons and lend them to my teamates

Quirk: Steam

Description: This quirk uses water from the user's body to produce jets of steam from any pore on the body. The steam can be released gradually or with force for creating powerful strikes. Steam can also be released from the bottom of the feet for an extra burst of speed or for elevated jump height. The user's body can also hold 5 times the water weight that a normal person's body can hold, so the user does not have to worry about running out of steam. To replenish the water within his body, the user can, either absorb through the skin or drink any water based liquid to rehydrate. The type of water that is absorbed/drank can change the properties of the steam to fit the situation.

Limitations: If the quirk is overused then it will dehydrate the user, causing headaches, fatigue and possibly death. Also due to the excessive amount of water running through his body, the user is susceptible to electricity.

Types of Liquid Absorbed and Their Steam Effects:
Normal Water (Tap Water): Basic Steam
Salt Water: Corrosive Steam for use against metal objects to cause rust
Mineral Heavy Water: Healing Steam used to re-energize allies who are fatigued but does nothing to heal or close wounds.
Carbonized Water (Soda): Steam Blast. Due to the carbonation, the steam cannot be released normally but as a single, powerful burst.
Alcohol: Haze Steam. The alcohol cannot be boiled inside the body, so it is slowly released from the user in the form of a concentrated alcohol mist that will intoxicate any who breathe it in for too long.

Equipment:
Vials of Liquid: The user carries several vials of the above liquids for use in battle.
Dehumidifier: The user carries a set of small dehumidifiers on his belt that pull moisture out of the air and slowly help him replenish his lost water.
Arm Cannons: The user has set of gauntlets that go around the wielders forearm's that help direct the flow of the steam and create steam air cannon blasts that can be used in combat.

Special Moves:
1.Steam Locomotive: A shoulder charge that uses steam from the bottom of the feet as a propellant. Upon making contact with the intended target, the user creates a steam blast at the point of contact, which is made even stronger by the momentum of the body. This move is strong enough to shatter a stone wall with ease.
2.Hydraulic Launch: By placing both hands on an opponent, the user fires a powerful blast of compressed steam at point blank range. This sends the opponent flying a great distance with tremendous force.
3.Steam Nova: The user unleashes a massive, Omni-directional steam blast from every pore on his body. The resulting shockwave carries the same force as a bomb blast and is used for clearing away surrounding enemies. This is his most powerful move but the amount of steam required to perform this move will leave the user fatigued and at a disadvantage if the attack doesn't work.

Quirk:split

description: split is a quirk that allows its user to split anything be it person place or thing

techniques

split fist: by using his quirk while punching he can split anything in half

atomizer: with a wave of his hand the owner of this quirk can split anything on a molecular level,the person place or thing that this technique is used on are turned to their base atoms

grand Atom: grand atom is a technique in which the owner of this technique places a large amount of their energy into splitting the surrounding atmosphere, a aura surrounds the user and creates what appears to be like a personal atmosphere all the atmosphere in side area are split which creates a massive explosion.

@Randell

You seem to be bent on making the most ridiculous powers possible without concern for limitations or actual thought.

Those aren't Quirks.

@Randell

I know, but there's no rhyme or reason to your abilities and no Quirk acts on this kind of scale.

(got one i've been thinking of ever since i say this thread)

Dragon Vein: The ability to discharge a napalm-like substance, which is generated in a special organ and sent through blood vessels when used, from ones orifices, including the mouth and open wounds. This substance, when in the presense of oxygen, which causes it to instantly ignite, burns at temperatures in excess of 10,000 ┬░C and behaves similarly to a less viscous version of glue. The user is resistant to heat to the point that they are completely unaffected by the presense of the substance in their veins, a vastly more effecient digestive system, signifigantly increased Regenerationn and modifications to their eyes that allow them to see despite the immense heat/haze emitted by the substance.

Limitations: Other than the fact that the vast majority of clothing will be vaporized the instant the user uses their quirk and that it can only be used in the direction of openings on the users body, the substance tends to cause a large amount of collateral damage. Even though the users digestive system is far more efficient than that of a normal human's, they still require hundreds of times the caloric intake of a normal human in order to sustain the special organ, otherwise it will begin to decay and eventually die and be absorbed by the body. In order for the organ to function correctly, it requires the constant presense of blood and adrenaline, as it consumes these to create the substance, which can cause it's own problems, such as adrenaline poisoning or the users body becoming exhausted noticably faster than it normally would. In additon to all of the above, several attakcs that can be preformed by the user are effectively suicide attacks, and, even if the user survives, results in the destruction of the special organ, which is not believed to be able to be regerated by the user.

Equipment: While no special equipment is needed for the user other than normal armor, their team members will most likely need to be equipped with heat-resistant suits (unless they don't plan on operating close to the user), which, due to the sheer heat of the substance, will likely be quite bulky and difficult to use.

Special Moves:

• Dragon's Breath: The user expels large amounts of the substance through their mouth
  • Dragon Lance: The user induces Vasodilation, increasing blood flow which allows more blood to be converted to the substance at a higher rate, which, when expelled, comes out far more compressed than it would be normally, and will fly far further
  • Dragon Cloak: When the user has been damaged on various parts of their body, although they need to have been deep enough to bleed, the user can expel the substance in all directions nigh-simultainiously
  • Lesser Dragon Burst: The user makes it so that the substance cannot be expelled from their body and simply be continually run through the special organ, making it burn hotter and hotter, until the heat causes a chain reaction in which the organ forcibly converts upwards of 90% of the blood in the users body into a super-heated (~10x to 100X hotter) version of the substance. The sheer heat of the substance overpowers the users heat resistance and, when expelled, causes extreme damage to the user's entire body and temporarilly disables to organ due to lack of blood to convert.
  • Major Dragon Burst: A variation of the LGB, with the only difference being that a variety of chemicals are used to allow the user to run the substance through the special organ for far longer than before. After around 12 hours of this process, the sheer heat of the substance causes the atoms of the users body, and the nearby environment, to undergo nuclear fusion, causing a nuclear explosion that has the explosive power of at least 700 megatons of TNT. This techinque has an effectively 100% chance of killing the user due to how it works, although sufficient healing, through convential means or other quirks, allows the user to return to full health, only without the special organ, permenantly disabling their quirk.

Magazine Summoning: This power gives the user complete control over summoning magazines. They can summon the latest trending magazine, kids magazines, adult magazines, and bullet magazines all without the cost.

Limitations: Bullets don't come with the magazine, magazines aren't exactly useful for combat by themselves.

Equipment: Bullets (Assuming I'm getting my gun anatomy correctly idk)

Special Moves:

• Up-to-Date: User summons the most recent magazine to get news on most situations.

quirk: Vampire

description: the quirk vampire grants the owner specific features of vampires from the myth.

enhanced strength,speed, durablity,enhanced senses of smell,taste,hearing,touch. increased vitality and a perfect memory

basic shapeshifting into various animals, and even other humans.

enhanced recovery and healing

in times of intense stress and anger the owner of this quirk will be put into a state of rage in which they transform into a more feral form that has wings and bat eyes

like the vampire's of myth he is required to feed on humans, but unlike vampires of myth he doesn't consume blood, but a type of bio energy produced by all living beings, people with quirks have larger amounts of said bio energy so they are his perfered source of food

compulsion: he can compel anyone by making direct eye contact, those compelled will fallow all of his command like the vampires of myth

the owner of this quirk has a form of Psuedo Immortality, as long as he continuess to consume the bio energy on a regular basis he will retain a youthful appearence granting him the ability to live indefinitely as long as he has a regular source of food

unlike the vampires of myth he doesn't have fangs and he doesn't have to bite into them.

his method of feeding is to grapple his vicitims he than sucks the bio energy out of them into his mouth, the victims lose conciousness and wake with no memory

when in a feral state his body passively absorbs this bio energy from his surroundings remotely. in this state his body works more efficiently and can be sustained on vary little amounts of bio energy, because of this those around him do not lose enough energy to lose conciousness if he puts himself in a state of deep hybernation his body passively feeds on the required bio energy, allowing him to go a long time without directly feeding

like the vamps of myth he gets stronger as he ages and gets stronger by consuming energy, on top of that the potency of the bio energy is partially dependant on the power of the human, as such people with quirks have more bio energy and the stronger the person being fed on the more powerful the effect of said consumption

weakness:

while the sun doesn't kill him it weakens his skin making it easier for him to get injured

his compulsion is weaker when under direct sunlight

his healing is reduced when under the sun

strength level: under optimal health and vitality he can lift or press around 10 tonnes, in a feral/ or over fed state his strength increases 10% every second he stays in said state

questionable age:because of the nature of his quirk it is unknown how old he is, it is believed that he might be as old as the first generation of people who had quirks although he claims he predate's the glowing babies appearence, and states that quirks have existed for many many centuries before said glowing baby in secret

@Randell I think you need a lot more balancing m8 xD those weaknesses definitely don't justify all those powers unless the Suns weakens to a significant degree. Which if that is the case should be noted.

Analyze: This quirk allows the user to be able to analyze living beings and objects with his own eyes by focusing on them for 3 seconds. The information given by this is:

Mental status (if they have one)

Quirk (if they have one)

A small biography regarding past events that happened to the item/person/living being.

Can know which parts of the person/item are damaged i.e if they they have any wounds/bone fracture in case of living beings or if the item got damaged of its original state.

Limitations: He needs to mantain static and not to move while focusing. His quirk's range is limited by his eyesight, so if this is somehow covered it will be useless. Not really an offensive quirk.

Equipment: Binoculars (To make his eyesight see further)

Kaiju: Having the form of a kaiju, gaining large size, immense strength and durability, Regenerationn, energy projection, and rage empowerment.

Limitation(s): If the user isn't careful, they could go on an unstoppable rampage due to the kaiju's innate desire for destruction and combat. This is especially a problem in combat, when the user's rage could rise more and more against strong opponents, making them a potential danger to allies.

Equipment: A specialized collar worn around the neck helps nullify the user's instinctive rage. Though it prevents the kaiju from achieving their maximum potential due to suppressing their rage, the collar allows them to fight with a much more levelheaded mindset, being able to use strategy alongside brute strength. In dire situations, however, the collar can be removed to allow the user's rage to increase their power against a particularly strong foe.

Special Moves:

• Atomic Ray: A beam of condensed atomic energy fired from the mouth. It hits with immense force, and burns far hotter than lava.
  • Nuclear Pulse: An omnidirectional shockwave of nuclear energy released from the entire body, packing immense concussive and explosive energy designed to repel assailants.

Quirk name TBD: The ability to inhale and focus, allowing the user to then exhale an amount of black gas dependent on the strength of their focus and amount of air inhaled. This gas can be controlled by the user and by itself has no special properties. The state of matter and texture of the item can be controlled, allowing it to be crafted into a solid, liquid, or gaseous state at will. Solid matter can range from clothing to metals, though more gas is required to form denser material. There is no theoretical limit to the amount of gas that can be combined to form any solid matter, though doing so will increase the weight and durability of said item.

'Limitations': Should anything the user has created go farther than 10 meters away from them, it can no longer be controlled and will disappear within seconds, leaving nothing behind. Denser solids are significantly more difficult to control, naturally being much harder to lift off the ground. Physical contact with the item makes it easier to control, allowing the user to lift things they usually wouldn't be able to, but once it leaves their hand it would return to being incredibly unwieldy.

Equipment: Anything they create with their quirk, plus a set of light clothing to wear under anything else they might need. The lighter clothing is necessary to avoid public nudity laws, as having their quirk erased would result in anything they created disappearing entirely, as though it had exited their range.

I'm not very good at coming up with balanced powers, but I figured having a more lethal power for a hero was fine since they'd be bound by a moral code that likely prevents them from killing their opponents, and I find a moral limit or weakness more interesting than a physical one.

Power of Generations: Allows to ake something in contact with the users left hand younger and something in contact with the right one older.

Limitation(s): It automatically activates on all things being touched, only makes things younger by an hour per second of being touched and cannot be reversed. It can cause memory loss as well due to reversing the brain itself. Clothes can stop take teh effects instead of the enemy.

Equipment: Old used gloves, two small bag containing cut-off nails from right and left hand.

Special Moves:

• Younger Generation: 'throws a cut off nail down the enemies throat, incapacitating the enemy while they are being made younger. Extremly hard to use long range, and hard to pull of close range as well.
  • Older generation: Throws a nail down the enemies throat, making them become older much faster.

quirk: Angel

description: the power of an angel. basic angelic powers such as flight, granting protection and creating limited miracles like healing the sick are reviving the recently dead.

forms:

form 1.seraph, in this form said person has 6 wings, a red burning light surrounds the body with a slight aura when activated. in this form he has the power of love which passively calms everyone touched by this light. he can weaponize this love to defend himself and those he is trying to protect, the weaponized form of this love is a a bright warm reddish light that burns those who are doing evil

form 2: Cherubim, in this form he has 4 faces and 4 wings, the 4 faces grant him the ability to attack and defend on all 4 sides of him, the 4 wings grant him incredible ability to fly. his right hand acts as a flaming sword that has incredible cutting ability. because the cherubim of the bible guard the gardens of eden, the owner of this quirk has the ability to watch over and manipulate plant life in this form

form 3: Archangel: in this form he gains a crown of feathers, 12 wings, 4 wings protruding from his back, a wing on each ancle and each wrist. angel feathers take up the form of an armor that surrounds his chest and legs.

in this form his most defining feature is his incredible speed, his movements are so fast he appears to be teleporting.

in form 3 archangel he gains the ability to place both blessings and curses upon, either by direct touch or by a flapping all of his wings in unison, by doing so he can manpulate a great wind that will act as either a curse or a blessing to whom ever the wind touches

in form 3 he has dominion over animals.

in this form he can hear the electrical signals of the brain, and because of his power as an "angel" he can interpret these signals and essentially read the minds of those in his vicinity

he refers to these signals as "prayers"

when speaking directly to these "prayers" he can grant protection to whom ever hears his inner voice

limitations: his ability to use each form depends on his mental and physical state. if he begins to lose either state he will gradually weaken to the point he can only grow feathers on his entire body in this form he can levitate but not fly, has enhanced strength but his durablity is only slightly enhanced

because of these limitations he is constantly seen both reading and exorcising to work out his mind and body

after using forms 2 and 3 his mental state may regress to that of base animal instinct. in this state he will simply eat,and sleep until his body has properly reaclimated to a normal state. the time frame depends on how much he used forms 2 and 3 and how much power he pulled out. but on average simply entering these forms will put him into a cool down period of roughly 24 hours

work arounds: if he chooses to he can enter form 1 but access the appearence of forms 2 and 3 as more of a bluff. in this bluff form he has access to the basic powers of form 1 but has the cosmetic appearence of forms 2 and 3., the only added bonus is enhanced flight speed because he has more wings

Air Instruments: Holder has the ability to - literally - play the air guitar/drums/etc. When the holder activates this quirk by pretending to play an instrument, the air they're playing will actually make a sound.

Limitation(s): Holder does not automatically learn to play these instruments. On development, they will not be able to play air electric guitar like Jimi Hendrix. This quirk uses the holder's energy to create the instruments in the first place, so overuse can cause dizziness, nausea or unconsciousness. The air instruments also dissipate when the holder stops playing or if played too long. Lastly, this quirk does not physically form the instruments - only the sound will be heard, thus making the instruments incredibly hard to play for the inexperienced.

Equipment: if the holder wishes to increase the volume of their instrument, the air instrument can actually be plugged into an amp of any kind, as long as you bring the cord.

Special Moves: Move Name 1: Sound Blast (aka, Ear Rape) - holder has the ability to, when playing a loud enough instrument, damage the ears of their opponent by playing as loudly as possible. Move is increased by almost double when plugged into an amp of some sort. Holders are known to play as badly as possible to increase the potence of their move.

Aha, sorry. Just a silly idea I came up with on the spot (I'm actually pretty proud of it, though).

quirk: eye's of the omnicient god

description: said eyes grant perfect analysis of anything what ever the hero looks upon he will know everything about them. from name,age,blood type, abilities, weaknesses. once anaylysis is complete this hero will be able to grant a quirk that acts as a counter quirk to the person who has been analyised. making said hero ideal for fighting very powerful villains.

limitations and requirements: these eyes are limited to line of site and requires the person to not be interupted when analysis occurs.

the owner of this quirk is a detective for international criminal detection agency and has a perfect arrest record of 500 arrests

Super:

Allows the user to become very proficient at using tools that they have with them for whatever situation they are in.

Limitations:

The tools being used must be in their possession for them to link up with it. The user can be proficient at up to 10 at a time, but the more tools the quirk is active on, the less effective the quirk is. (Ex: if the quirk is active on a sniper rifle the user becomes a masterclass, peak human sniper with practically flawless accuracy and execution. If it is active on a sniper rifle, a basketball, a copy of Tekken 7, a guitar, an encyclopedia, and a katana, the user will know their way around each of them and understand the fundamentals but will not be all that remarkable at using them for whatever purpose.) At the base level, Super can only be active for 20 minutes, but with willpower and training, the user can extend this limit to one or two hours. The cooldown, regardless of training, is 6 hours.

Equipment:

A backpack or bag carrying various tools and gadgets.

Special Moves:

• Super Warrior: The user activates their ability on martial arts, and their quick, graceful and destructive strikes make them a one-person army capable of dismantling anyone.
  • Super Speedster: The user combines peak athleticism with intelligence and recon to gain the speed and finesse of Usain Bolt and the stealth and cunning of a military spy.

@Only

That's actually a pretty fun idea for a Quirk. You'd probably have to institute some kind of sound-based weakness, since real-life musicians can suffer hearing loss due to blaring such intense sounds (or alternatively, have resistant eardrums).

@Ultimate

Interesting idea, but it might need more fluff because its application seems a bit vague at the moment.

Aura: The user can use Aura internally to create any object. The more energy the person uses to create objects, the denser that object becomes. The user can also use their Aura physically. By transfering their Aura onto their bodies, they can strengthen their physical capabilities. Everyone has an aura, but the person who has the quirk Aura can see others aura's, called Aura Sense. If the user closes thier eyes, they can sense where poeple are at. This quirk can be used for offensive,defensive, and agility purposes. This quirk can be used for long distance or short distance. When Aura is active, the user emits a blue glowing hue around themselves and blue glowing eyes.

Limitation: Using Aura internally- the user must keep a mental image of the object they create to maintain its form. The denser the object, the more energy is required. Using too much energy while using Aura internally will exhaust the user like any normal way a person could get exhausted by working out (ex. headaches, migraines, dizziness, blurry vision, cramps, etc.).

Using Aura externally/physically- The user cannot use Aura physically and internally at the same time. Using Aura physically will have the same consequences as Izuku Midoryia has with One For All if pushed passed the users capability (broken bones, soreness, cramps, etc.).

Using Aura Sense: This ability can ONLY be used when the user's eyes are closed. This does have a range of 50 yards (45 meters). To use this ability, the user must focus entirely, they cannot lose focus, or else they will not be able to use this ability.

Equipment: Leg and arm bracers for the support of Aura's physical abilities (kinda like Izuku's).

Special Moves:

'>'Aura Sphere: The user shoots an energy beam or blast that can burn targets or clear structures. This Ultimate move has the capability to eviscerate anything if the user trains hard enough (last part is kinda op, so idk about that one, but if they train hard enough idk).

>Aura Torch: This ultimate ablity enables the user to pass down Aura to the next generation, gathering more power from each (By DNA of course).

I thought this quirk could rival One For All and be just as good if not more powerful. The limitations are the same, and the ability "Aura Torch" is the same. This quirk is weak against quirks like Jiro's or Present Mic, disruptive and loud. I didn't want this to be an overpowerd quirk or anything, just a quirk that give the user a chance at becoming the numebr one hero.

There's a lot more limitations you could add. Like how far you can use Aura to create objects, how big they can be, etc. Or how much stress using Aura physically could put on one's body. But just know that its kind of a replica/ of One For All.

quirk: construct/deconstruct(duel quirks)

description: construct is a quirk that grants its owner the ability to fabricate, build, erect and construct. anything from entire buildings to weapons and tools, its similar to Momo Yaoyorozu's Creation, the key difference is that instead of consuming calories the owner must consume large quantities of Oxygen. as a side effect of the quirk the onwer has massively strong lungs capable of quickly absorbing enormous levels of oxygen in mere seconds

description:deconstruct is a quirk that allows its owner to break down any object into its base parts and than absorb the base particles into his lungs the base particles become oxygen which can be stored in the users lungs for later use as a way to quickly construct in the future without having to constantly breath in quantities of oxygen

limitations: like creation the owner must know the inner workings of what ever he constructs, consistantly using this quirk can cause mental strain. and overuse of his lungs can result in a bout of pneumonia.

as a necessity the owner has trained himself to absorb oxygen and store it in his lungs while he sleeps

unique features of said hero: human lungs have a specific capacity and limited space to store up oxygen, yet the owner of this quirk can some how store up a virtually limitless supply of oxygen without changing the size shape or form of his lungs so it is believed that his lungs act like some form of gateway to a pocket dimension

key constructed items:

10 bedroom mansion

power plant agencent to mansion

various cars

helecopters.

weapons of all sorts:guns, knives,swords etc etc(sold to licened heroes

Quirk Name: Phoenix Flame

Description: Manifested off of the Hellfire Line, this quirk is a more powerful fire manipulation quirk than its predecessor. It is a very rare quirk, only manifesting in 1 out of 520 children. The user obtains very oily skin and a phoenix tattoo when the quirk manifests, with a phoenix spirit living inside the user similar to Dark Shadow. The difference is that the spirit comes out of the tattoo to interact with the user. The quirk gets stronger when the user is surrounded by fire, but also gets more out of control. Also, the more oil that is consumed, the more powerful the flames will be. (Rumor has it that Phoenix Flame users can rise from death like an actual phoenix.)

Limitation(s): The user must consume a lot of oily substances to prevent his or herself from burning. also, the spirit can be very brash and mischevious, causing harm to the user and/ or others if the user is not strong enough to regulate it.

Equipment: Insulin pump that pumps oily substances in the body to prevent burning up whilst in battle. Armor to protect the user's allies from the spontaneous spirit. Oily sweat collectors that store the oil to be used in battle for various uses. Sun Grenades that store the oily sweat of the user to be used at any time.

Special Moves:

1. Rapid Spit Ball Rush: The user light a fire in their hand, then makes a field and spits in the hole, creating multiple flaming spitballs.

2. Dance of the Phoenix: A fighting style that is somehow passed down from each Phoenix Flame user.

3. Hell Rush: Combo that pays homage to the Hellfire line

4. Sun Slam: Hoists both hands in the air to create a huge flaming ball of fire and throws it towards their opponent

quirk: Fission

description: Fission is the ability of cellular divison. granting the ability create Fission clones. each clone has a time frame in which they mature, in this state they look like kid versions of the original, each Fision Clone has a base quirk of enhanced strength, as the maturation processess continues each clone will gain its own quirk independant of the original, anything from teleportation to creation of sound etc etc.

the original also has the ability to fuse with his Clone's

when fusion is complete he will also gain access to any of the quirks of his Fission clones

albiet at a fraction of the power of the clone

limitations: the division of cells to much can cause cellular death. so he is limited to creating a dozen Fission clones at a time.

@Hiashi

My problem with it is that it doesn't really feel like a spinoff of Endeavor's Hellflame Quirk.

Other than that, it's an interesting take on having an autonomous Quirk like Dark Shadow with an interesting drawback.

It could use more fluff and descriptions, but it isn't bad.

quirk: guardian

Description: Guardian is a quirk that protects its owner by creating various guardian beasts, that have Autonomous control over themselves. the owner of this quirk has absolutely no control over the guardian beasts, these guardians have various attribute's and are created at random based on who the owner is fighting. the quirks of each of these guardians depends on the quirk of the enemy.

if the enemy has a fire based quirk the guardian will have a quirk that is a counter to that quirk, etc

the only control over a guardian he has is that once a guardian is created it is possible for the owner to request a guardians presence for help. in this case the guardian will appear and grant any request the owner makes

known guardian beasts:

Guardian flame dragon Obolan:a dragon that can create flames so hot it incinerates absolutely any water it touches

Guardian lion Asolan:a lion that is not only strong but has claws that can melt through any iron defense

Guardian Bird Phoenx: tears counter poison and heal basic wounds

Guardian Beattle Volks Swag: a beattle that has a virtually indestructable shell that it can wrap around its master

Guardian Horse Al xSTAR: A Winged Horse that can breath a gravity defying gas from its mouth that grants the master agility

Guardian Chamileon Zorban: a half man half chamlieon that protects its master by turning him invisible

Guardian Bird Swarm: Swarm is a bird that can divide himself into millions of micro birds, in this form he swarms his master acting as a swarm of micro armor as well as aid in increasing its master's striking speed and strength

Guardian Dragon Fantasim:a fire breathing golden dragon, instead of burning his flames transmute what they touch into treasure, from gold, to rubies, to silver etc

Limitations: if the guardian beasts are intimidated by an enemy the protection they grant can be weakened

Back