• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Top Tier Bleach Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitsugaya's "Mountain level" feat:

First, this calc has to go.

Two assumptions:

• Most clouds have a height of 2000 m wide apply this here.
  • We can assume that the clouds extend to this length so 24 km from Diameter.
  • Nothing says that he covered the entire Town. That's another assumption.
One Calc stacking:

• I will also use a Diameter of 12 Km (Karakura Diameter Calc by a member of Narutoforum)
Hitsugaya stops City + bridge Calc:
Calc

62 Megatons City level+

Gremmy's Meteor Calc Downgrade:
Calc

1.5 Gigajoules High 6-C Large Island Level

@Assalt calc suggestion of 27287.1 m/s

1.3498224e+22 = 3.22 Teratons Low 6-B Small Country level

Yhwach elevates the Vandenreich Downgrade:
Calc

5.8 Teratons Low 6-B Small Country Level

No? It's just using two different angles to get a sense of the size of things. That'd be like saying you couldn't determine the size of a real-life location by scaling from two pictures.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The current accepted calculation is 6-C so point?

Quote: Assaltwaffle "I personally like Dariel's calc the best. All scaling for the meteor is done with on panel objects/characters, unlike Piecer of Heaven's.

Mass = 3.6257e+13 kg (Acceptable Mass from accurate scaling from Dariel Senju)

Quote: Soldier Blue "Thanks. So the 7.9 km/s end might be best (if not 11 km/s) as per Kepekley's suggestion."

velocity = 7900 m/s (Meteor was on flames)

My calc is accurate from what was suggested by the calc staff members.

I too want to know why that speed is used. Being on fire is only 1715 m/s, so idk why 7.9K m/s would be used for being "on flames."

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why only 7,900 m/s? Most meteors move at 11,000 m / s
"If the meteor in question was determined to have come from outer space (or outside of our atmosphere) we will use the value of minimum impact velocity, which is the minimum value of speed an object needs to enter the earths atmosphere, that value is 11,000 m/s."

Gremmy's meteor didn't come from space. It was imagined on top of Seireitei.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It was still a falling meteor, why would its speed be anything but that of a falling meteor?
Because coming from space and accelerating towards Earth with no atmosphereic interference allows meteor to reach that speed. That and a lot of objects from space generally move stupid fast, so a lot of meteors will already be moving extremely quickly before falling into Earth's gravity.

If it was spawned in the atmosphere, it will have huge drag and won't be able to reach such speeds. The Mach 5 speed for it being on fire is pretty much as far as we can go if it wasn't called down from beyond the atmosphere.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It was still a falling meteor, why would its speed be anything but that of a falling meteor?
Because the character that "imagine" the meteor is known for not been very intelligent at all. It puts into question if it really came from outer space when it was not shown.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also there's the Small Country level and Country level feats if memory serves. You're suggesting City level+ Yhwach which is so lowballed.
The small Country level feat comes from Yamamoto's bankai (the most powerful character in the series) which Yhwach claim to be able to use and never once did. He was probably lying and couldn't face him head on either that's why he stole the bankai instead of fighting him.

Royd's Island level feat may be an outlier.

If we know the meteor is moving at terminal velocity, we could just use terminal velocity.

We can find that using this calculator. Inputting our mass and CS area (found by taking the radius of the meteor at the center and solving for circle surface area) gives us 27287.1 m/s. Pretty fast.

The OBD version of the Gemmy calc is 51 Gigatons worth pointing out.

Also even I know that Yamamoto isn't the strongest Bleach character. Soul King level people are obviously stronger.

Assaltwaffle said:
If we know the meteor is moving at terminal velocity, we could just use terminal velocity.
We can find that using this calculator. Inputting our mass and CS area (found by taking the radius of the meteor at the center and solving for circle surface area) gives us 27287.1 m/s. Pretty fast.
That's 118 megatons 7-A Large City

Matthew Schroeder said:
The OBD version of the Gemmy calc is 51 Gigatons worth pointing out.
Also even I know that Yamamoto isn't the strongest Bleach character. Soul King level people are obviously stronger.
There's no official canon evidence of Soul King level people been stronger than Yamamoto. Soul King is an object without any AP/DR.

You need to have the highest level of Reiatsu to be a candidate for the Soul King. And Yhwach has two better feats, or at least one

Matthew Schroeder said:
You need to have the highest level of Reiatsu to be a candidate for the Soul King. And Yhwach has two better feats, or at least one
That was debunked by recent novel evidence Hikone, protege to have enough reiatsu to replace the Soul King was defeated to a pulp by Hallibel's Fracciones.

Was the other feat?

Seriously, Apple. You were arguing for like, Universal Bleach (lol) a while back. Now you think everyone is City+?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Image stacking isn't a thing. It's just image stacking if the results are obviously wrong.
I know image stacking isn't a thing. I was referring short term for putting an image on top of the other and get a high-end calc because of the angst.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seriously, Apple. You were arguing for like, Universal Bleach (lol) a while back. Now you think everyone is City+?
I was shown de wae.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Angsizing and pixel scaling is literally what has always been done.
I'm referring to when two scans are put on top of another and calc like they were a single page, instead of doing it separately. But it doesn't matter since it isn't related to that calc.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yeah, starting to get convinced this is trolling.
So far a calc member agrees that Gremmy's calc is invalid and needs another revision. Don't derail the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back