• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest and Strongest Bleach Characters in Every Tier

Since Bleach is such a complicated mess of multipliers and scaling chains, I'm wondering who makes up the top and bottom of every scaling chain in the verse. I'll keep a tracker here just to make sure we're not missing anything.

Possibly Universe Level to Universe Level+
Prime Soul King

Solar System Level
Strongest- Prime Soul King
Weakest-

Large Star Level
Strongest- Almighty Awakened Yhwach
Weakest- Weakened Soul King

Multi-Continent Level
Strongest- Ichibe Hyosube
Weakest-

Continent Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Large Country Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Country Level
Strongest- Base Starrk's Gran Rey Cero
Weakest-

Small Country Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Large Island Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Island Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Large Mountain Level
Soul Society Arc Uryu (With 3x Stronger Arrows)

Mountain Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Town Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Multi-City Block Level
Soul Society Arc Chad

Wall Level
Strongest-
Weakest-

Doesn't matter if they're only in the tier with an amp of some kind. If the character has a showing in that tier and it's not an outlier, it counts.
Also if I missed a relevant tier then let me know and I'll add it.

Last edited:
I do see that now. But he does still have 4-B on that key and no one else scales to the Tier 2 stuff with anything but Environmental Destruction, so I think it's fine to put him where I have him on the list.

low 2c from the weakened key is via environmental destruction

low 2c of prime key is not for environmental destruction

low 2c from the weakened key is via environmental destruction

low 2c of prime key is not for environmental destruction
I suppose I'll add it to the list anyway then, on top of Chad's 8-A key and Uryu's High 7-A key from the Soul Society arc.

Instead of just bumping again, I guess I'll just try to make things a little more focused.

Let's start with the Town Levels, who would be the most powerful one in that tier?

Multi-Continent Level
Strongest- EoS Aizen
Weakest- Yamamoto Bankai

Note: I would count Ichigo as the strongest, but we had no info on his true Bankai (my assumption is fate manipulation, but no proofs are provided)

Multi-Continent Level
Strongest- EoS Aizen
Weakest- Yamamoto Bankai

Note: I would count Ichigo as the strongest, but we had no info on his true Bankai (my assumption is fate manipulation, but no proofs are provided)
I appreciate the response, but EoS Aizen is one of the god tiers... He's much higher than Multi-Continental.

And for that matter, isn't Yamamoto Multi-Continental in Shikai too? He even explicitly upscales from pre-Chrysalis Aizen for that, so I doubt he'd be the weakest in the tier.

I appreciate the response, but EoS Aizen is one of the god tiers... He's much higher than Multi-Continental.

And for that matter, isn't Yamamoto Multi-Continental in Shikai too? He even explicitly upscales from pre-Chrysalis Aizen for that, so I doubt he'd be the weakest in the tier.
My bad, I did not look deeper into this matter. I meant solar system (4B; never mind it, I will give a right version)

Multi-Continent Level
Strongest- Yamamoto Bankai
Weakest- Jugram Haschwalth

I want to note something about this:
Solar System Level
Strongest- Prime Soul King
Weakest-

Large Star Level
Strongest- Almighty Awakened Yhwach
Weakest- Weakened Soul King
The weakest in the Solar System level would be Ichigo (since he is 4B and does not surpass Aizen, so Aizen is kinda in the middle of those two)

Multi-Continent Level
Strongest- Yamamoto Bankai
Weakest- Jugram Haschwalth
So that does just have characters in those tiers now, but what are your reasons for each? I guess I could kinda see why you'd say Yamamoto, but I'm pretty sure Ichibe is more powerful than him at the very least.

And Jugram? Really? Jugram's definitely above Pre-Chrysalis Aizen for breaking Fullbring Bankai Ichigo's sword.
(As a reminder, Fullbring Shikai Ichigo regained all of his Soul Reaper power from his pre-Dangai state, plus some extra power from mastering Fullbring. This is assumed to be based off how strong Post-Resurrection Ichigo's Bankai - Hollow Mask combo was at the time, and in that state Ichigo could cut pre-Chrysalis Aizen)

I want to note something about this:

The weakest in the Solar System level would be Ichigo (since he is 4B and does not surpass Aizen, so Aizen is kinda in the middle of those two)
In what way does Ichigo not surpass Aizen? Aizen was actively haxing Soul King Yhwach with Perfect Hypnosis and still getting bodied, and even without his Merged Hollow form Ichigo was one-shotting that same Yhwach. That seems pretty clear to me. Like, it wasn't even his final form.

In what way does Ichigo not surpass Aizen? Aizen was actively haxing Soul King Yhwach with Perfect Hypnosis and still getting bodied, and even without his Merged Hollow form Ichigo was one-shotting that same Yhwach. That seems pretty clear to me. Like, it wasn't even his final form.
One Hax he surpasses Ichigo: Immortality type 8

Also, Ichigo got mobbed by Yhwach in the same way, Yhwach broke his Bankai twice with probability manipulation. Most likely, he was not “alone” in the fight against Yhwach.

And Jugram? Really? Jugram's definitely above Pre-Chrysalis Aizen for breaking Fullbring Bankai Ichigo's sword.
(As a reminder, Fullbring Shikai Ichigo regained all of his Soul Reaper power from his pre-Dangai state, plus some extra power from mastering Fullbring. This is assumed to be based off how strong Post-Resurrection Ichigo's Bankai - Hollow Mask combo was at the time, and in that state Ichigo could cut pre-Chrysalis Aizen)
I mean, Jugram is not one of the special War powers, hence why I ranked him as the weakest + I did not know we will be using forms in this thread. So I only used characters without mentioning their form (I am using the most powerful of them), so I could be misunderstanding this thread.

I personally think Yama is stronger in terms of defense and destruction power. They both have similar speeds, I assume. And Ichibe durability is not stronger.

One Hax he surpasses Ichigo: Immortality type 8

Also, Ichigo got mobbed by Yhwach in the same way, Yhwach broke his Bankai twice with probability manipulation. Most likely, he was not “alone” in the fight against Yhwach.

I mean, Jugram is not one of the special War powers, hence why I ranked him as the weakest + I did not know we will be using forms in this thread. So I only used characters without mentioning their form (I am using the most powerful of them), so I could be misunderstanding this thread.

I personally think Yama is stronger in terms of defense and destruction power. They both have similar speeds, I assume. And Ichibe durability is not stronger.
Okay, so I think I get where the confusion is coming from. I'm essentially looking for the ones with the highest and lowest AP per tier. So things like Aizen's immortality don't really matter for this list. I know Ichigo has no way around Aizen's Type 8, but by the feats he should have higher AP. And as for Yhwach being able to damage Ichigo's True Bankai with physicals, this is true, but Ichigo alsp has the Merged Hollow form that was so powerful it made Yhwach go "**** this, I'm Almightying that."

Okay, so I think I get where the confusion is coming from. I'm essentially looking for the ones with the highest and lowest AP per tier. So things like Aizen's immortality don't really matter for this list. I know Ichigo has no way around Aizen's Type 8, but by the feats he should have higher AP. And as for Yhwach being able to damage 's True Bankai with physicals, this is true, but Ichigo alsp has the Merged Hollow form that was so powerful it made Yhwach go "**** this, I'm Almightying that."
Oh, we are scaling tiers in terms of AP. I am sorry, I was misunderstanding the concept of this thread.

So I'm skimming places because I'm bored of waiting for people, and it seems that a lot of the Espada have 6-B+ Gran Rey Ceros. I wonder if any of the Sternritter have higher 6-B stuff...

Looking at a bit more of it, I don't think any of the 6-B Sternritter get anything that high in power without upscaling to a different tier. So if anyone wants to argue against this that's fine, but I'm gonna say that Base Starrk's Gran Rey Cero is the strongest thing in 6-B for now.

New question to pose to thin air: most powerful High 6-A, is it Ichibe, Pre-Almighty Yhwach or Gerard?

Okay yeah I can see why he'd be stronger than Yhwach. Yhwach should be comparable to Bankai Yamamoto while Ichibe was the strongest Shinigami at the time.

I do still think Gerard is up there, but unless someone starts to rep him later I'll just slap Ichibe on the list.

Would Fishbone D count as the weakest Town Level character? I actually can't think of another one it could be

Would Fishbone D count as the weakest Town Level character? I actually can't think of another one it could be
Actually yes, is that not hollow in the first episode and in the first capital from Manga if I am not mistaken?

Back