• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Top Tier Bleach Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, so calculating the size of one object in one scan and then using that size for another scan with that object to get the size of a second object?

That's literal the most basic pixel-scaling thing.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What, so calculating the size of one object in one scan and then using that size for another scan with that object to get the size of a second object?
That's literal the most basic pixel-scaling thing.
"I'm referring to when two scans are put on top of another and calc like they were a single page, instead of doing it separately. But it doesn't matter since it isn't related to that calc."

You just said what I quoted in black.

Idk what your math is, but using Dariel's mass and my speed, we get 1.35x10^22 joules, Low 6-B. I'm not sure how your getting any amount in megatons.

Assaltwaffle said:
Idk what your math is, but using Dariel's mass and my speed, we get 1.35x10^22 joules, Low 6-B. I'm not sure how your getting any amount in megatons.
Mostly this thread being one giant troll.

@Matt

I believe it. His calc is outright lies. If you input his formula, 0.5*(3.6257×10^13)*7900^2, into a calculator, you get 1.131x10^21 joules. High 6-C.

@Assalt

Also the fact that him and multiple people who're agreeing above were vehemently fighting to keep 5-B Bleach days ago.

This just strikes me as a clear mockery of the downgrades.

Matthew Schroeder said:
You need to have the highest level of Reiatsu to be a candidate for the Soul King.
Couldn't that have been used to scale to the now deleted Soul King's Tier? Pardon if I'm wrong.

If that's the case, then alright. That comment just seemed to imply that Soul King has one of the highest levels of Reiatsu. I admittedly know almost nothing about Bleach. Just asking.

LordAizenSama said:
The Soulking was not a corpse.
As I said, I don't know nor am I making any claims on that matter. Only asking for the sake of bringing that potential argument up. Not taking sides regarding the topic of Soul King being a corpse or not.

Huh? I'm just saying he was not a corpse. I don't care whether he has a profile or not i'm just trying to prevent misinformation

@Aizen Alright. I just didn't want you to think that I was agreeing with Soul King being a corpse or taking sides on the matter, since I know too little to do so.

Just a corpse?! He's doing a lot for just being a corpse.

Render 8 brook soul king render 8 by daikusan-d6ptp48
Just look at him!

Woops. Wrong series.

But in all seriousness. The Original Soul King is not a corpse, just the lynchpin. In fact, we're not given any other context to what exactly he/it is. The Bleach Wiki lists him as God and Yhwach is supposed to be his son.

However, I believe that the current on is as it's what's left of Yhwach's corpse, IIRC.

LordAizenSama said:
Na I didn't think that at all
Anyway this thread should be closed
Thanks.

Considering how hugely against it most people seem to be, and the points Assalt brought up, I think it'd be fair to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back