• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 3000 Major Content Revision (SCP Foundation)

Profile: SCP 3000
Note: I Don't know whether these CRT's took place or not if they already did then you can just close this thread.
Few months ago I used SCP 3000 in my tournament however his lifting strength seems to come from his sheer size which has been inconsistent and was discussed by Imaginym (I'm about to post everything he in this thread & credit goes to him.)

Imaginym 1st Message:

SCP-3000:
Lifting Strength: Class T via sheer size
(Parts of its profile mention that it is estimate between 600 & 900 km. Did no one calculate this?)

Anyway, Class T Lifting Strength BEGINS at
1,000,000,000,000 (1 trillion) kg & ends at 1.000.000.000.000.000 (1 quadrillion kg).

Imaginym 2nd Message:

Let's say it's a moray eel, then, since, in the thread @DemonicDude mentioned, Weekly said it's proportional to a giant moray eel. From what I know, they're knowedgeable on SCP, so I'll trust their judgement & hence, assume Moray Eel.

Moray eels are usually vividly marked or coloured. They generally do not exceed a length of about 1.5 metres (5 feet), but one species, Thyrsoidea macrurus of the Pacific, is known to grow about 3.5 metres (11.5 feet) long.

Size of the Moray eel depends on the species. It ranges in length from 6 inches to 15 feet. Average weight of the moray eels is 30 pounds.

Alternatively,

Length Up to 9.8 ft (3 m)
Weight Up to 66 lbs (30 kg)
(Wikipedia also claims these values on their Giant Moray page.)

Nonetheless, whichever size & mass we use, the calculation means I'll be using is simple square cube law: SCP-3000 is a big eel; I'm not sure of the species, so I'm assuming the species, & assuming it is a very big version of that species.
Square cube law says that if you increase the size of something in only one dimension (That is, in only height, length or width, as opposed to 2 or all 3 of those.), then the multiplier for the volume, & for the mass, are the cube of the multiplier to size.
For those who don't know, squaring a number is multiplying it by itself (Because a square is a 2-Dimensional object.), so for example 2 squared means 2 x 2, which equals 4. Similarly, cubing a number is multiplying it by itself, & then once more; Squaring has 2 instances of the number in the multiplication, cubing has 3, because a cube is a 3-dimensional object. So 2 cubed is 2x2x2 (Which equals 8.).

So if we have say, a 1.5 meter eel, then how many times bigger than that is a 900 km eel? 900 km is 900,000 meters. 900,000 / 1.5 = 600,000 times larger.
600,000 cubed is 600,000 * 600,000 * 600,000, which equals 2.16e17 (216,000,000,000,000,000 or 216 quadrillion.).
30 lbs is 13.6077711 kilograms, which times 216 quadrillion = 2,939,278,557,600,000,000. Almost 3 quintillion kg.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Class T begins at 1 trillion & ends at 1 quadrillion, which this is solidly out of the range of.

If we use the moray eel (3 meters, 30 kg), we get a multiplier of 27,000,000,000,000,000 (27 quadrillion), which, times 30 kg = 810,000,000,000,000,000 (810 quadrillion.)

Both of these are well in excess of Class T's range of mass, so I assume there was a screw-up SOMEWHERE, be it mine or otherwise.

Let's look at the other thread about SCP-3000. The contentious post from the thread about SCP-3000 says:

Imaginym 3rd Message:
" The head of SCP-3000 measures roughly 2.5m in diameter, and sections of the body proper are as large as 10m in diameter."

absolutely not.

If we assume maximum possible size, then it would have a volume of 900000m*(5m)^2*pi=7.07E7m^3. Assuming it's as dense as water this gives us a mas of 7.07E10kg. And this being generous.

"SCP-3000 is typically a sedentary creature, only moving its head in response to certain stimuli or during feeding. The majority of its body is located in and around the Ganges Fa1, and rarely moves at all."

Yep citybock level tops, and that's being generous.
A mere 70,700,000,000 (70-point-7 billion kg). I don't entirely understand their methods, but Weekly disagreed it for being said to be "proportional to a giant moray eel of that size", but apparently....
" The head of SCP-3000 measures roughly 2.5m in diameter, and sections of the body proper are as large as 10m in diameter."

For a 900,000 meter long creature, a 2.5 meter head (That's barely 1 & a half times the size of a grown man's height.) is pretty small, but official statements be as they are, I guess, lol.

Ending Note:

Someone tried to calc here in the past I donno how accurate this is but this issue needs to be looked at cause I forgot to make CRT for it as I was busy in my tournament so I donno whether JustANormalLemon made one for it or not. The reason why I'm posting all this is because I want the profile to be fixd so users like JustANormalLemon can easily use them in the debates I hope we can together solve these issues.

Last edited:
To be honest, 3000 would be better as UNKNOW sinse It never atacked any one directly, only ever gulping entire humans down at best

To be honest, 3000 would be better as UNKNOW sinse It never atacked any one directly, only ever gulping entire humans down at best
Which begs the question does characters who only have a few lines of descripton should they even get their own page in the first place, If they are not combat appicable or at least not has shown to do so then what's the point of making them ?

3000 is Integral to lore. It has scaling to Cain and is the Serpent's sibling.

In that case it's page should remain, but should not be used in actual versus battle matches unless you want him to be kicked from any future tournaments over and over again...

Back