• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mortal Kombat Revision, Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
What still needs to be decided here?

Armorchompy replied on the blog, says that pulv. is fine.

That being said however, I also asked DMUA and Spino beforehand, just in case.

Last edited:
The dive bomb feat can be used as a supporting feat even if it's lower than God Liu's better feats (which is extremely casual and performed in a place that weakened Raiden)

The dive bomb feat can be used as a supporting feat even if it's lower than God Liu's better feats (which is extremely casual and performed in a place that weakened Raiden)
I mean, the dive bomb feat can be used as a support for Liu Kang being casual since it's pretty high-end 8-C.

You mentioned two other people to look at your calc right? What did they say about it?
DMUA and Spino? They haven't responded yet but now that Armor got to it first, I'm pretty sure they'll just say Armor's eval should be enough. Even though I contacted them first LOL.

Well that should be enough to apply it to the pages then.

I believe this would apply to the god tiers only right? Raiden's floor crushing feat was done before he fused with Liu, and God Liu has the combined strength of two versions of himself and Raiden. They're still At least High 8-C, likely far higher

Well that should be enough to apply it to the pages then.

I believe this would apply to the god tiers only right? Raiden's floor crushing feat was done before he fused with Liu, and God Liu has the combined strength of two versions of himself and Raiden. They're still At least High 8-C, likely far higher
Yeah.

BTW, I see no speed value for Raiden's Hypersonic+ calc, I only see his AP calc. Did you mix up his speed calcs somewhere?

EDIT: Found it, but don't we have a rule against X-Rays or something unless they're canonically shown?

BTW, I see no speed value for Raiden's Hypersonic+ calc, I only see his AP calc. Did you mix up his speed calcs somewhere?

EDIT: Found it, but don't we have a rule against X-Rays or something unless they're canonically shown?
I think the rule only applied if it was an outlier for those characters. Cetrion is the biggest example (pun intended) of this, since one of her finishers has her grow large enough to be seen from outer space which is calced at 5-A. I agreed to not using this, but personally I think that with enough evidence, she might regain that tier.

For Raiden though, it's consistent with his powers over lightning and Sub-Zero's Hypersonic+ slide feat in a feat in the MKX comics that isn't retconned.

I think the rule only applied if it was an outlier for those characters. Cetrion is the biggest example (pun intended) of this, since one of her finishers has her grow large enough to be seen from outer space which is calced at 5-A. I agreed to not using this, but personally I think that with enough evidence, she might regain that tier.

For Raiden though, it's consistent with his powers over lightning and Sub-Zero's Hypersonic+ slide feat in a feat in the MKX comics that isn't retconned.
Oh, I totally forgot about Sub-Zero's feat of outrunning a big boom.

Now that I think about it, Fujin's wind speed feat would also be consistent with this. It should be safe to assume that Fujin should at the very least be comparable in travel speed to his own basic wind attacks.

Now that I think about it, Fujin's wind speed feat would also be consistent with this. It should be safe to assume that Fujin should at the very least be comparable in travel speed to his own basic wind attacks.
Ah yes, I forgot about that as well. But Raiden and Sub-Zero's feat should be enough since most of the time feats>everything else. But it's still good as supporting evidence.

So what is left to do here?

Perhaps you could evaluate it, in lack of better options? You are an honorary calc group member after all.

Perhaps you could evaluate it, in lack of better options? You are an honorary calc group member after all.
Well mathematically speaking Bambu's calcs are fine but I'd feel safer if another calc group member evaluates it as well. I'll see who I can find.

I've asked Armorchompy once again. Once he gives his evaluation, that pretty much should be enough to go with Bambu's blog.

Okay. Thank you. The calc group members haven't consistently helped out when I have asked them with notifications recently.

I'm waiting the blogs to keep adding the stuff, is everything done now ? Did something changed ?
Nah. Nothing changed. Just that Bambu's calc finally got some approval.

DMUA also joined in and approved. Funny thing tho, he saw it well before I approached him kek

Anyway that should be enough grounds for the calc to now be applied in full.

Armorchompy replied, said that my evaluation of Bambu's calc is fine and that the calcs are fine as well.
Okay. That is good news. Thank you to him then.

So do we have a sufficient number of calculations accepted to apply all required revisions now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back