• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends revisions.

"We are shadows cast by darkness."

This one below sounds kinda NLF, but maybe he can't be harmed by any physical phenomenon in our own real life universe, because he can phase? :D

"No weapon in any reality can harm us."

Wait there is this quote from the Lol wiki that might provide light on this:

"A horrible scraping of metal chains drifted over the fields. Outside, an unnatural fog rendered the moon and stars all but invisible, and the regular hum of insects fell silent.

Thresh approached a ruined hovel. He raised his lantern, not to see his surroundings, but to look inside the glass. The interior of the lantern resembled a starry nightscape with its thousands of tiny green glowing orbs. They buzzed frantically as if trying to escape Thresh's gaze. His mouth twisted in a grotesque grin, teeth glinting from the glow. Each of the lights was precious to him.

Behind the door, a man whimpered. Thresh sensed his pain, and was drawn to it. He knew the man's suffering like an old friend.

Thresh had only appeared to the man once, decades ago, but since then the spectre had taken everyone the man held dear: from his favorite horse to his mother, brother, and recently a manservant who had become a close confidant. The specter made no pretence of natural deaths; he wanted the man to know who caused each loss.

The spirit passed through the door, scraping his chains as they dragged behind him. The walls were damp and ingrained with years of grime. The man looked even worse: his hair long and matted, his skin covered in scabs - angry and raw from clawing. He wore what had once been fine velvet clothes, but were now little more than torn, tattered rags.

The man shrank from the sudden green glow, covering his eyes. He shook violently, backing away into the corner.

"Please. Please, not you," he whispered.

"Long ago, I claimed you as mine." Thresh's voice creaked and stretched, as if he had not spoken for an age. "It is time I collect..."

"I am dying," the man said, his voice barely audible. "If you're here to kill me, you'd best hurry." He made an effort to look at Thresh directly.

Thresh stretched his mouth wide. "Your death is not my desire."

He set the glass door of his lantern slightly ajar. Strange sounds came from within - a cacophony of screams.

The man did not react, not at first. So many screams emerged that they blended together like scraping glass shards. But his eyes widened in horror as he heard voices he recognized plead from Thresh's lantern. He heard his mother, his brother, his friend, and finally the sound he dreaded most: his children, wailing as if being burned alive.

"What have you done?" he screamed. He scrambled for something to throw - a broken chair - and threw it at Thresh with all his strength. It passed through the spectre harmlessly and Thresh laughed mirthlessly.

The man ran at Thresh, eyes wild with fury. The spectre's hooked chains whipped out like striking snakes. The barbed hooks struck the mortal's chest, cracking ribs and piercing his heart. The man fell to his knees, face twisted in delicious agony.

"I left them to keep them safe," the man cried. Blood gurgled from his mouth.

Thresh wrenched his chains hard. For a moment, the man did not move. Then the ripping began. Like a rough-spun sheet being slowly torn, he was excruciatingly pulled from himself. His body convulsed violently, and blood sprayed along the walls.

"Now, we begin," said Thresh. He pulled the captured soul, pulsing brightly from the end of the chain, and trapped him within the lantern. The man's hollow corpse collapsed as Thresh departed.

Thresh followed the curling Black Mist away from the cottage with his glowing lantern held high. Only after Thresh was gone, and the fog dissipated, did the insects resume their nightly chorus and stars once again filled the night sky."

Hey I just realized. You know how Aurelion Sol is 3-B? Well most of the other Champions can defeat him in combat, so I'm not sure if Aurelion is physically weaker than what he can do magically, or if the LoL heroes are stronger then they appear.

Golem Guy (Neo) said:
Hey I just realized. You know how Aurelion Sol is 3-B? Well most of the other Champions can defeat him in combat, so I'm not sure if Aurelion is physically weaker than what he can do magically, or if the LoL heroes are stronger then they appear.
Sol is severely restricted in the game, in the lore he can kill everyone else with a flick of his finger

Incorporeality means he doesn't have a corporeal body, or he can shift between corporeality and incorporeality as he desires I think.

@Golem Guy

The League is a scale model of all the champions, so that they will be more or less balanced against each other when they fight within it. Because Aurelion Sol is excessively strong, he is nerfed while participating in League matches.

Actually, now that i think about it it makes sense for him to be non-corporeal, this goes for Karthas as well as he has the same ability

Okay I see. I'll leave that to you.

By the way WB. If Thresh's combat speed is now infinite, wouldn't he consume the Void/destroy reality very fast? Physically it would seem instanteneous to an observer.

So instead of galaxy level, should we bump him up to universe level?

@Heinkel I feel that seems to be a tad bit much to upgrade him to universal level as I believe certain requirements need to be met before we do that. His profile seems to have it at "3-C, likely Low 2-C" so that is already covered.

Something I've been curious about: How strong is a god generally considered to be when he's compared to Brahman of Hindu mythology or Tiamat from Mesopotamian?

I suppose it entirely depends on the context, but it's an interesting question nonetheless. I plan to make a follow-up inquiry about the background of Nagakabouros to Riot when I have time for it.

@Heinkel Not so sure, but the said god could be weaker or stronger than the two you mentioned. There is also the likelihood they could be equals as well.

Matthew Schroeder is the mythology expert. He would probably know.

This is for Bard and possibly Soraka:

Valora

Others interfere directly, as with the case of Soraka's crusade of healing and restoration, while others choose to contribute as a hidden hand, as is Bard's way to protect the multiverse from falling to destruction. Most of them are revered as powerful deities or guardians but they share the same mystery and bond with the heavenly firmaments. A few have been named and identified by the people of Runeterra as its patron: Soraka and Bard.

I don't know how that might apply as a feat though. Maybe speed feat.

The way the words goes seems to imply it might be a durability feat, but it doesn't seem to show speed being used, @Heinkel. Granted if you add the quotes, it might help a lot in this case.

Well it could imply that Bard might be able to withstand the destruction of multiverses with an unknown ability. What do others think?

I will look for a quote:

This is the closest quote I could find so far.

Bard, the Wandering Caretaker, revealed | League of Legends

The celestial vagabond known only as Bard dwells beyond the physical universe in realms unknown to man. Manifesting when others threaten the cosmic equilibrium, the ancient caretaker acts with speed and intent, only returning to his endless watch once he has steered Runeterra from catastrophe.

According to the lore, his body can transcend the physical (4-Dimensional?) universe.

Well, in Bard's lore there is a difference between the Bard we see and the actual Bard. The Bard we see is an avatar used to interact with the physical world...

Okay, so in my opinion this might be Tier 2 durability feat and also a reaction speed feat ('with speed and intent') where Bard is fast enough to react to the destruction of universes. Bard may be comparable to Ekko/Thresh.

I guess I will leave it to you what you want to do with it, WB. : P

Tbh.... Ekko's Tier 2 feat seems to be far too much of an outlier as Perp said. And it's not even used in combat aside from giving him a shield. Is that really something to be used offensively?

Everything else I'm ehh/fine with.

I think True Form Bard's speed may be Immeasurable going by this description:

Immeasurable (Higher-dimensional entities beyond linear time and 3-D distance, and its' concepts of speed. However, take note that higher order dimensional nature does not automatically guarantee this. The speed statistic should be listed as "Immeasurable" only if a character is completely transcendental to the distance, time, and causality of a normal universal continuum.)

According to Bard's lore, his true form is stated to dwell beyond the physical universe. His Avatar is sent to the universe when the cosmic equilibrium is threatened.

So would this be MFTL+ for Avatar and Immeasurable for True Form?

@Weekly It could be all around speed, but consider in terms of balancing gameplay purposes, they probably nerfed his speed to the same level like the other champions as I am aware of their history of nerfing certain OP champions.

Being beyond the physical universe could also simply mean being outside of it.

In addition, if we have no clarifications regarding Bard's speed, we cannot reliably rate it as Immeasurable.

It may be best to rate his true form with Unknown statistics until we know more specifics.

Random question, I'm trying to calc Veigar's Dark Matter speed, what are the maximum and minimum heights that would be considered the "sky"?

Back