• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends revisions.

Not sure who did it, but I'd appreciate not changing the artwork to rendered versions of random art drawn of them by a seemingly non-official source (see: Ahri's page). It owuld be preferable to use the official artwork for each character, keep things consistent. If someone could add the original picture back in for Ahri?

That would be me, and that is actually a picture from the official artbook but i can just change it to a rendered version of the splash if you like

Again, we should try to be consistent with our profiles. It's really jarring to have a rendered picture for Ahri when every single other champion has the full artwork, doesn't really gel well.

...no, not a render. Just the normal splash.

Again, no other champion has a render, we're not going to offer special treatment to a champ that isn't really any different from the rest.

Oh, ok...my bad i'll change it, should probably change Aurelion Sol back too but i dont know who changed that one

It's fine. It'd be different, maybe, if we had renders for every single one, but since many of the artworks don't feature the entirety of the character I believe that rendering them would just draw more attention to that, and just end up looking worse than if the art was left as-is (not in all cases, mind, but again with consistency.)

I got this from Aurelion Sol's Champion Preview from Riot:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...ampion-preview/champion-insights-aurelion-sol

"someone who literally created entire galaxies as he meandered about the final frontier"

"That's what we wanted our dragon to do, too, but instead of tickling the ivories, he'd create entire galaxies. Imagine the ego on that guy!"

Shouldn't that make him At least 3-B? He's a creator of galaxies.

Right now the Likely 3-B comes from Sol's in-game statement to Tryndamere that galaxies exist by his whim (threat of their destruction). But the Developers specifically said that they envisioned Sol as a galactic creator.

This will bump Sol closer to Dark Star levels.

Well, it depends on whether or not he created them in one go. "Likely 3-C" seems reasonable though.

Hm. Determining that might be a problem. I guess we should just wait for some info who First Star is then.

Aurelion Sol is confirmed to be the only Celestial Dragon who had created the stars, and brought light to the universe, though it's possible there's a higher being who created him as well.

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/cfEdVAJd-welcome-to-the-aurelion-sol-qa Q: Is Aurelion Sol unique, or are there other "celestial dragons" in the universe?

A: We toyed with the idea very early on that Aurelion Sol had "sisters" out in the cosmos, with their own unique talents. Aurelion's was stars whereas "gravity" or "dark matter" would be another's. This idea became what's known as an "artifact" during the development process, in which it means it fell away from being part of the champ's story. Regardless, there is only one star-forging dragon. There are other celestial entities, but whether or not they are dragons has yet to be seen. Most likely, though, not.

Well we do have this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...elease/aurelion-sol-star-forger-available-now

"Bring fiery oblivion to entire galaxies with Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol"

So I guess he would remain unchanged for now.

I've recently found out that apparently Ekko can split and shatter entire timelines of possibilities with the Zero-Drive, as explained in the ability descriptions (Hence, "The Boy Who Shattered Time"), but it seems weird (and too outliery) to try to apply it to direct combat, or at the very least to his Durability. I believe that treating it as a similar situation to Bioshock's Elizabeth or Blazblue's Noel seems the best course of action.

Yeah, either that or 2-C (if "splitting" a timeline is to be taken as meaning literally making two new timelines out of one.) It probably wouldn't have any effect on combat/Vs Threads in most circumstances.

Hey, Weekly, could I ask a favor? Not with the main edits, I think I've got that under control, but with the Core items on each profile. I think those are probably well out-of-date (the last time they were updated was what, a year ago? Unless you've constantly been editing without me noticing...), and if those could get checked up on my someone who plays more regularly than I that would be most excellent and much appreciated.

By the way, what's the difference for Low 2-C and 2-C? I get that 2-C is 'up to 1000 universes' but it now seems like just 2 universes can already qualify for 2-C, judging from Liza's profile.

We have statements like this perpetually coming out of Thresh's mouth every time I click random stuff with him :D

No weapon in any reality can harm us."
"Submit to infinity."
"I am the herald of reality's end."
"I've destroyed realities. What threat is this beast?"
"Not even gods dare look within."
"We have looked into the Void, and consumed it."
"Space is no impediment."
"Distance is an illusion."
"We shall hunt you to the ends of creation."
"Infinity is confined."
"Time, space, reality - we shall consume all."

The operational word being 'have' meaning he already did this? We can compare it to Ekko too.

Destroying realities doesn't necessarily mean he destroyed more than one at a time. That said, being unbound by space/distance/infinity seems to imply Immeasurable (or at least Infinite) speed, if it's to be taken literally...

Yeah i'll take care of the items Perp

Yeah i think DS Thresh is fine at Low 2-C, i mean he already stated that he consumed the Void, which is an entirely seperate universe, and states that he can consume time space and reality, so unless we have proof that he destroyed more than one at the same time Low 2-C should be ok.

Hmm...by his statements it does seem as though he views space, time, and infinity as "lesser" than his existance. What i mean is he may exist above the limits of them, which i believe warrants Immeasurable speed (?)

I suppose. It doesn't seem to be in a "waaah look I'm an arrogant villain" sort of way, at least.

Yeah I am not really familiar with the tiering system yet, so I will leave it to you guys. I'll bring you some other comments by Thresh if I find them.

Mkay, ty Heinkel. Actually, if you ont mind, would you be able to go through Star Guardian Jinx's quotes to see if there's any indication of higher power?

@WB I think the commander confused Leona's sunlight-emitting body for the actual Sun for a moment. : P

By the way, I found these interesting quotes for Thresh.

"Enter the horizon."
"Welcome to the event horizon."
"Not even light can escape us."

"Nothing escapes"
(Cinematic title)

I think it's enough evidence that Thresh is Black Hole manipulating?

And see this official cinematic... his Durability and Speed are completely unaffected by the singularity of the black hole, which iirc should not be physically possible in our 4-dimension (3-D space + time), even though Thresh is completely immersed in it.

Dark Star Nothing Escapes
Dark Star Nothing Escapes

Coupled with these quotes:

"No weapon in any reality can harm us."
"Space is no impediment."
"Distance is an illusion."
"Time, space, reality - we shall consume all."

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...lcome-to-the-aurelion-sol-qa?comment=003e0000
1. Final question, though this is more about celestial stuff than Aurelion Sol himself. How do planes of existence and different dimensions work within this celestial context?

This is the kind of hobbyist astro-physics talk that makes my brain cry when I try to explain it. Right now, I would posit that Aurelion considers them rather interchangeably.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Aurelion_Sol/Trivia
Aurelion's quote: "The depths of space crawl with terrible entities. Pray they ignore this world." may be referencing the Dark Star Entities. They being cosmic entities who devour worlds and stars, serving as Aurelion's polar opposites.

How should we interpret these as feats for Thresh? Immeasurable Speed and 'possibly ' 5-dimensional Durability? He survives 4-D universes going kaboom?

Any corrections or feedbacks are appreciated!

Well, if Thresh has explicitly consumed realities/space-time continuums, and withstood their complete destruction, then those are Low 2-C feats.

However, we generally tend to ignore most Black Hole feats in fictio, as they usually do not fit at all with the properties of real black holes.

Hm, so same Durability then.

Will 'Likely Immeasurable' speed be reasonable though? He's probably massively FTL+ already, though we might also be able to add that one with the Likely tag.

It's due to his statements, discussed a few posts up, though we have to decide if we'll treat it as legit. TP and WB may have a better handle on this.

Ah, the "space is no impediment", and "distance is an illusion" parts. Although, if true, that might simply mean infinite speed. I am uncertain.

Yeah I just thought that, if that was a real black hole with a proper event horizon in the cinematic, 'Infinite' speed may have been internally consistent in two separate events (statements and the cinematic).

Unfortunately, it seems we have no definitive proof of that object being a natural-like black hole, so I guess we are back to how we are going to take Thresh's statements on their own...

Eh, probably just at least Low 2-C

Also, should we include the Arcade skins? Theyre classified as an alternate universe like the Evolution and the Star Guardians.

Inb4 all the hentai. Oh wait. They're already out.

They're alternate canons. As longa s they're specified to be different there's nothing really wrong with that. What's the major difference though? Scaling from Veigar fight animation?

Maybe at least Low 2-C. If we give him infinite speed buff he's going to soak up galaxies in no time, so destroying one universe would be.. well, done in a very short time.

By the way, there were Worldbreaker skins for Trundle/Nasus/Nautilus/Hecarim uploaded on PBE tonight. If they are anything like what they sound, they might become continental. : D

Back