• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends revisions.

Nagakabouros' proven existence and interaction with the world:

Nagakabouros

Naga's power level compared to Sol:

Sol nagakabouros

Might come useful when we are making a profile for him.

So another thing for PROJECT characters, all of the melee characters (Aside from Leona) have weapons that ignore durability. Fiora's blade is sharpened on an atomic level, both hers and Yi's blades can adapt to the molecular structure of whatever they are cutting, and Zed's blades are literally described as High-Frequency Blades. Considering all of the melee champs use the same or similar weapons (Again, aside from Leona), they should all be able to ignore durability.

@WB will we still be making a profile for Naga? I think putting him higher than Sol would be the first thing to do.

WAAARGHbobo is the writer of Naga's lore (the question he's referring to was whether the two were bros irl; he answered the same thing some months ago in comparison to Illaoi as well, if you recall).

FauxSchizzle is the creator of Sol.

I don't know about 'how' like in terms of his interacting mechanics, only that his tier should not be lower than Sol if we go by developer statements. They've met each other, but Sol is apparently 'not on the same level' as Naga. Sorry I can't be of more help beyond that.

WAAARGHbobo described the two's power gap at least twice in the Q&As. The previous one should be here:

Sol Illaoi

@Weekly That is good though I think there should be more haxs than just simply soul manipulation, but the guy is almost entirely featless except for his lore it seems.

By the way, Rioter KindleJack also left this comment about Dark Stars, that they are possibly getting more lore written for them when they release more DS champs:

Dark star

So it's kinda proof that the Dark Stars' claimed feats of cosmic annihilation aren't just hyperbole/speculations, it's how Riot intended to design them in the first place. : P

And the power of the verse continues to grow, i love it. Also, Naga is considered a creation god, should she have, well, creation?

@Weekly Yes, but label it as "possibly matter manipulation and conceptual manipulation" or "possibly reality wrap" as we don't have enough info on Naga anyway.

Possible Island level feat for blood-lusted Ryze when he is using World Runes.

Ryze Bio | League of Legends

Ryze was just a young ma [S|L] when he first learned of the powerful arcane forces that lay hidden across the world. While on a diplomatic mission, Ryze overheard his master, Tyrus, in discussion with another wizened old mage. In hushed tones, they spoke of the potential danger of something called 'World Runes'. As Tyrus noticed his pupil, he abruptly ended the conversation, tightly clutching the scroll that never left his side.They had escaped halfway across a mountain range before the battle erupted. Ryze suddenly felt the earth fall away beneath him. The ground seemed to retch and squeal, while the sky above them recoiled as if mortally wounded. Tyrus grabbed Ryze and screamed unheard commands, but the words were swallowed by the unnatural silence around them. For the first time, they were witnessing the effects of two World Runes at war.
Seconds later, reality settled. Ryze and Tyrus clambered to the ruins of a nearby peak and looked back upon the valley where the two armies previously stood. Below, they saw insanity—destruction so massive that it defied all physical sense. The armies, the people, the very land itself were gone. An ocean that was previously beyond a day's journey was now rushing to meet them. Ryze could only fall to his knees and stare into the great hole left in the world. The devastation was complete. Nothing remained. Not even the village he once called home.

As he regained his senses, he found himself alone with the World Runes, their glow inviting him to possess them. Steeling himself, he picked up the strange symbols one by one, and immediately felt them transforming him into something greater, or more terrible, than he could ever otherwise be.
Shuddering, he dropped the Runes and backed away. If these glyphs could corrupt a mage with the strength and integrity of Tyrus, how was Ryze to handle them?
He then realized that if he walked away, someone else would find the Runes and use them. At that moment, Ryze understood the scale of his task. As long as any World Rune remained in play, the Rune Wars would continue and surely doom all Runeterra.
Unsure what possible next step to take, Ryze saw the scroll Tyrus always carried with him. Tentatively, Ryze unfurled the scroll and was illuminated by a radiant glow. Suddenly, Ryze knew what he must do.Ryze pulled a key from Yago's necklace and unlocked the box.

He removed the World Rune, its otherworldly pulse beating with a warm orange glow. Wrapping the Rune in a scrap of his dead comrade's robe, he gingerly placed it in his satchel and hobbled out of the temple, breathing a mournful sigh at the loss of another friend.

Hm. Upon further reading, I think this could be At least Island level to Likely Country level. (said 'entire nations' for the first time use, though I dunno if we have multi-country level)

Over the following decades, knowledge of the Runes began to spread as more were unearthed. The world's brightest minds studied the ancient glyphs, attempting to determine the powers they possessed. Few could even begin to understand the importance of their origins, or the sheer power held within them. Some surmised that the Runes were integral to the creation of Runeterra itself. The first use of these mysterious artifacts proved catastrophic, as they reshaped the landscape of entire nations. Mistrust quickly grew as those who knew of the Runes imagined such "Makers' Might" being used as a weapon.

This is the context providing that a single man can use World Runes:

Badly wounded, Ryze dug himself out of the rubble and got to his knees. He saw a blurred image of Yago, battered, and fumbling to open a lockbox that he'd dug out of the debris. Ryze could tell by the lust in his eyes what he was reaching for, and what would surely happen once he had it.

What do you think of it?

Reshaping the landscape of nations could have been done gradually. I think that Island level seems safer.

I also find something on Illaoi's lore :

"He screamed as his soul was ripped from his body. His doppelganger stood unmoving before Illaoi. The spirit of Gangplank smoldered an almost blinding blue, its body crackling and flickering through his previous lives.

The mass of tentacles attacked the wounded captain. Gangplank rolled and stumbled to his feet, dodging what he could. But for each one that missed, more and more appeared. Reality twisted and churned around him. The swarm of tentacles crashed against him, pushing him down, pulling him further and further from his soul—toward oblivion.

Illaoi wanted to look away. More than anything, she wanted to turn her eyes. It is my duty to witness his passing. He was a great man, but he has failed. The universe demands—

Gangplank rose. Slowly, inexorably, and unrelentingly he forced his broken body to stand. He ripped himself from the mass of tentacles and advanced step by painstaking step, roaring through the agony. Bloody and exhausted, he finally stood in front of Illaoi. His eyes bulged with hate and pain, but full of purpose. With his final ounce of strength, he walked into the glowing visage of his spirit.

"I will be king."

The wind fell still. The tentacles ruptured in bursts of light. Nagakabouros was satisfied.

"You are in motion," Illaoi smiled.

Gangplank stood inches from his form"

That petty much confirmed that Nagakabouros has reality wraping.

Okay I got more, but I not so sure if it will count as either energy manipulation or matter manipulation for Nagakabouros as Illaoi summon the Mother Serpeant:

"She reached out with her mind and called forth the energy of the Mother Serpent as she swung the giant idol forward. A glowing mist vomited from the icon's mouth and swirls of blue-green energy formed around the Mother Serpent's face, solidifying into ghostly tentacles. Touched by gold, these tendrils were as beautiful as the sunrise over water, and as horrifying as the darkest undersea abomination. More tentacles grew from the icon, replicating around the room as if born from some unknowable mathematics. Exponentially they grew larger, and somehow each one's growth seemed to hold all the promise and horror of the world."

Do you want to give Dunkmaster Darius a City level durability based on this meteor feat?

Dunkmaster Darius Skins Trailer - League of Legends
Dunkmaster Darius Skins Trailer - League of Legends

@Heinkel Hmmm that seems to apply to reaction speed as well, but in terms of durability that is questionable as the meteor in question came from a basketball.

Edit: It seems he was able to react to where the meteor aka basketball came from.

As I have 'prophesized' some time before, we might have a potential Continental disaster coming to LoL with Worldbreakers. : P

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-release/prophecy-worldbreaker
Prophecy of the Worldbreaker
By kantayams

In the end, the moon will smother the sun. And in that hopeless dawn, four titans will rise to shatter the world.

First comes the flood from the depths, drowning cities as they sleep.

Second comes the frost that stills the oceans and freezes the deserts.

Third comes the rampaging shadow, blanketing the world in dread.

And when time ends, fourth comes the final fire, devouring every ill-fated soul in sight.

I think the specific quote to get a sense of scale here would be this line:

Second comes the frost that stills the oceans and freezes the deserts.

The plural usage of the words 'oceans' and 'deserts' suggests a narrative that the Worldbreakers are literally performing their feat on a worldwide scale. This conjecture seems to be well supported by what their name is.

Alternatively, we can also get an energy calculation for the amount of Heat of Fusion needed to freeze the world's oceans and deserts, which would end up with Multi-Continent level values with either method (either using narrative interpretation, or the actual freezing energy figure).

Once we make that decision/calc for Trundle, we can power-scale the rest of the Worldbreakers to him.

@Weekly Yep as that sounds High 6-A and possibly 5-B. If we going by how many oceans are there in LoL lores, this will be a good one. Also who exactly is getting scaled to this feat?

We'd have to find out what freezing all the oceans would be in AP. It would scale to Hecarim, Nasus, Nautilus, and Trundle

Yep I look into it and it seems that it has 12 oceans, but the size of these oceans are unspecified making it somewhat or truly hard to put a tier on.

The smallest ocean in the world is the Arctic Ocean, so how about doing 12 times Arctic Oceans for a low-end? It's still Multi-Continental at least, however (due to the 'supercontinent' quote and freezing many deserts at the same time as well).

In fact, making the oceans completely still despite the moon's gravitational pool is going to be a very strong feat. I just don't know how to make such complex calcs...

Back